RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream uploaded by Amy C.

BY ROC

Anti-Aging for Retinol-Sensitive Skin New Milder Formula Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles Retinol is widely known as one of the most effective anti-aging ingredients recommended by dermatologists, but some people are unable to use it because their skin becomes red and irritated. The anti-aging experts at RoC® have found a solution. RoC® Retinol Correxion® Sensitive Night Cream was specifically designed for people with skin sensitive to retinol and also for retinol beginners, to help condition skin to retinoids. It contains a milder strength of retinol that works through the night to target and fight wrinkles with minimal or no irritation. Wake up to softer, smoother, and younger-looking skin!  This gentler, lightweight formula contains a unique blend of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients known to fight winkles: RoC® Ret see more...

• I've been using the neutrogena rapid repair night cream, how does...3 Answers
  • How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a retinol night cream to use on a regular...1 Answers
Megan Z.
Gunnison
I loved how this cream made my skin feel and glow! I would buy this again! I use it more for prevention of fine line and wrinkles, so I can’t really say if it helps make them less noticeable or not.
Maria G.
Philadelphia, PA
I started using this cream a few weeks ago and I love it. My skin is usually combination/oily and I was scared this was going to be greasy. I was so wrong! I now use it every night after my cleanser, let it absorb for around 5 minutes and then apply my face oil. Love it, it moisturizes really well and the retinol is super gentle.
amanda f.
Love this stuff! Sure helps alot with fine lines and normal aging signs. When I first used it my face was slightly red for a few days adjusting. I'd suggest starting every other to ease in. I know it's for sensitive skin, which I generally don't have issues, but work it up gradually
Riki A.
Los Angeles
I tried using this product a couple times at night and did not like it at all. I noticed the area around my eyes were dry and red for a couple days and didn't know why and as soon as I stopped using this product the redness and dryness went away. Do not recommend.
Alyssa K.
This is a good, cheap option for anti-aging. I haven't noticed much of a difference in my skin, but the ingredients are solid and you can't beat the price. I'll definitely continue to purchase this product for the time being. It's a good product for the price
Leslie R.
Philadelphia, PA
I've been using this product for about a week now and I'm sad I didn't start sooner. I love how my skin feels when I go to bed and when I wake up. Plus: it smells really amazing. Nothing worse than a stinky cream when you're trying to go to sleep.
Frannie B.
This stuff irritated my skin. It smelled bleachy and got my face a bit too red. It also had a greasy feel that I really didn't like. There are other night creams out there that have made me much happier; I'd try another Roc product, but wouldn't by this specific one again.
Shawn T.
Slidell, LA
I tried this to help with the laugh lines and wrinkles on the forehead. Itabsorbes absorbs absorbs absorbs quickly and does not irritate my skin. My skin is softer and my lines and wrinkles are becoming less noticeable. The smell is also mild and pleasant.
Lauren F.
Spring, TX
I really love the Roc products. And this one is excellent. There are two important ingredients anti wrinkle: Retinol and vitamin C. I loved it!! My skin looks younger. The price is good and the product really works.
Maria G.
avondale
I love this product it is so good I really recommend to others to my friends & family it is really affordable & I just absolutely would buy this again it is great & I hope to receive this because I would want again
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
I've been using the neutrogena rapid repair night cream, how does RoC stack up?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Mia E.
I am looking for a good night cream that is also anti aging as a approach my 30's. is this a good one?
Tamanna A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been looking for a retinol night cream to use on a regular if not daily basis. I've heard such great reviews about this product. I have normal skin with few acne here and there and fine lines around my eyes. has this product worked for anyone with similar skin?
Shannon D.