RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Night Cream uploaded by Amy C.

BY ROC

Anti-Aging for Retinol-Sensitive Skin New Milder Formula Reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles Retinol is widely known as one of the most effective anti-aging ingredients recommended by dermatologists, but some people are unable to use it because their skin becomes red and irritated. The anti-aging experts at RoC® have found a solution. RoC® Retinol Correxion® Sensitive Night Cream was specifically designed for people with skin sensitive to retinol and also for retinol beginners, to help condition skin to retinoids. It contains a milder strength of retinol that works through the night to target and fight wrinkles with minimal or no irritation. Wake up to softer, smoother, and younger-looking skin!  This gentler, lightweight formula contains a unique blend of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients known to fight winkles: RoC® Ret see more...

• I've been using the neutrogena rapid repair night cream, how does...3 Answers
  • How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for a retinol night cream to use on a regular...1 Answers
C. W.
I LOVE this night cream!!! It is so AMAZING for my sensitive skin! It is gentle and it WORKS!!! I am sensitive, only in the summer but dry combination any other time of the year. I am also breakout prone with some rosacea. I does NOT clog my pores and I makes my skin feel so smooth over time. It is a GREAT value because you only use it at night. Sometimes you can get it for by one get the other half off. So, I will have two of them waiting in the wings to be used. I use the blue Neutrogena Pore Refining cleanser with this an it works WONDERS for me. You MUST be consistent to see results! But you should see great improvement with the commitment. I truly recommend this product and of COURSE, I WILL continue to use it!!!!! I'm in LOOOOOOOVE!!!
DeJa R.
I have been using this for about a month. I haven't seen a significant improvement in my wrinkles and dark spots. But it is a milder retinol product so it may take longer to see my desired results. I will continue to use it. The smell is neutral, and my face does feel good in the morning. I purchased from walgreens on sale for 50% off so it was $12. Overall I think it's a good product. If I start noticing results over time I will purchase again.
Jessica S.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
THIS PRODUCT WORKS! I am still young but there are some areas where i have some serious wrinkles going on like the center of my eye brows, and smile lines are pretty deep as well. Well, although this product did not erase them completely, i saw a HUGE improvement. And I only use this a few times a week before bed. It just works so well. I will continue to repurchase.
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
I love this stuff! I feel like it really works, my skin feels so great throughout the day. I saw an ad for this in men's health, so I gave it a try. It's a good value and lasts me a while. It even cleared up some acne I was having, I'm guessing because of the retinol content. I am a repeat customer, I would buy it again. I recommend this.
Cecilia S.
Halethorpe, MD
The most effective drugstore-brand retinol product that I have ever used. A must for those of us who don't want to spend fifty bucks on a night cream. It works as well as the high-end products that I have tried. Definitely a must-have for me - and I'm happy to find that my local warehouse store carries a discounted 2-pack of the product!
Typhani H.
Deputy, IN
So freaking amazing! I love this! I had used other Roc products before and they seemed to sting. This one did not. I find a lot of night creams to be heavy, but this was not. I was completely shocked and amazed at how comfortable it was. It's affordable and last for a while.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I have been using this product for two months now and it has really turned my skin around. It really works! I love that it's not to thick and it's a light scent. It also really doesn't bother my skin at all. It's a great buy!
Heather W.
Peoria, AZ
I really liked this for the face at night but be aware if you are in the sun at all the following day. Do NOT do that as the skin is sensitized after use and will burn and cause damage if you are in the sun after using it
Vanessa S.
Honaker, Va
I have used this product for over a year. It has reduced the appearance of fine lines and improved the texture of my dry skin. I feel it is a fair price for a good product.
Ashley L.
Indianapolis, IN
I am 33 years old and I use this night cream religiously and I think that it has been great for preventing wrinkles. My mom is 62 and uses this and her skin looks great
Melanie H.
San Diego, CA
I've been using the neutrogena rapid repair night cream, how does RoC stack up?
mini M.
How good is this product ?..is it worth a buy?
Mia E.
I am looking for a good night cream that is also anti aging as a approach my 30's. is this a good one?
Tamanna A.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been looking for a retinol night cream to use on a regular if not daily basis. I've heard such great reviews about this product. I have normal skin with few acne here and there and fine lines around my eyes. has this product worked for anyone with similar skin?
Shannon D.