Skin CareFacial SkincareEye Creams & TreatmentsRoC
Roc Retinol Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream

Roc® Retinol Correxion® Sensitive Eye Cream

by RoC

Specially designed for people whose skin is sensitive to retinol or who have never tried retinol, this milder anti-aging formula helps improve the look of lines and wrinkles around the delicate areas of the eye with minimal or no irritation.

How well does this cream work and how long does it take to make a noticeable difference?
What other retinol eye creams are good for really sensitive skin ?
Has anyone had any luck with this product? I suffer from under eye bags and have tried just about everything with no luck. Suggestions?
Start your review of Roc® Retinol Correxion® Sensitive Eye Cream!
Product Highlights
Keeps those fine lines at bay but can be a tad irritating if you're super sensitive like me. in reviews
This eye cream is great I have used this on and off for the past 2 years taking breaks to try other product but I always end up going back to this.in reviews
Even though it contains retinol, a powerful anti-aging ingredient, ROC has formulated it to be gentle enough for every day use on the eye!in reviews
Kindra M.
Kansas City, MO
Best. Eye cream. Ever. I've been using this product for years. I won't be without it. Very hydrating and has also helped with fine lines and dark circles.
Mariah J.
Jacksonville, FL
LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I have noticed a huge difference since using it. If you have bad under eyes like me I really recommend this product
Lovely S.
Everything RoC is A++ you can see and feel a diference when using this product. the results last a while after using. after about one week you can see small changes in the skin around your eyes. after about a month of continuous use you see a nice difference and you can go for about two weeks before seeing a slight shift. id recommend. my tip if you don't want to use daily forever is to try and use it everyday for a few weeks to a month and then once or twice a week going forward !
Adriane N.
Aurora, CO
3,715 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was referred to ROC by my Dermatologists. This little guy is really potent! You can find at your nearest drugstore and it will run about $25 to $30. I used on fine lines on my face (not just my eye area) and it literally cleared up fine line areas within one bottle use! I hughly recommend if your skin is starting to show maturity and you need quality over counter help!!
Elizabeth D.
Palmyra, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This is an eye cream I actually picked up a year ago at Walmart when I was all out. It lasted me a long time. It was a very nice consistency and the tube was one that you could roll up. It went on smooth and it was quick to moisturize my under-eye area. It is a great price and I would purchase again if I didn’t have anything else. ♥️
Marissa J.
Tampa
Prevents dark bags when used at night and is a nice sensitive cream for under eyes. Good.
Ana F.
Lake Forest, CA
Have been using for a shot time, but so far I`m very pleased with the result. Even my dark circles are less pronounced.
Morgan S.
Mt Prospect, IL
I’ve been using this for a few months and I haven’t noticed any benefit. If my under eyes feel dry, this also seems to burn a little too.
kela C.
Irvine, CA
I love using this eye cream, I had used other roc products before but had never tried the eye cream. I truly feel like it works and my under eyes feel great in the morning, exceeded my expectations and not irritating at all, will continue to use.
Mansi C.
Mundelein, IL
Good eye cream but like it’s face serum if you stop using it even for a day it will show
Ask a question to the Influenster community...