2 colors available

BY ROC

Anti-Aging for Retinol-Sensitive Skin New Milder Formula Reduces the appearance of crow s feet and under eye wrinkles Retinol, recommended by dermatologists as one of the most effective anti-aging ingredients, is not an option for some as it irritates and reddens their skin. The anti-aging experts at RoC® have found a solution. RoC® Retinol Correxion® Sensitive Eye Cream is a milder retinol formula that helps condition skin to retinoids. It is designed for women whose skin is sensitive to retinol, or who have never tried retinol. The Eye Cream helps fight lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area with minimal or no irritation. With continued use, you will notice healthier, younger-looking eyes. This gentler, lightweight formula contains a unique blend of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients known to fight winkles: RoC® Retinol - a clinically proven wr see more...

RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream
  • "Keeps those fine lines at bay but can be a tad irritating if you're super sensitive like me. " in 5 reviews
  • "Even though it contains retinol, a powerful anti-aging ingredient, ROC has formulated it to be gentle enough for every day use on the eye!" in 1 review
  • "This eye cream is great I have used this on and off for the past 2 years taking breaks to try other product but I always end up going back to this." in 1 review
Kim v.
Kim v.
New Bedford, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I started using this last summer ,I use it ever night ,I started using it morning and night but I'm a skin care and make up junkie so I love to layer my skin pruducts, and I'm not brand loyal except a few
I will get more in to the brands I'm loyal to and also what I'm using now,,but back to my RoC eye I use it every night after my surum and brfor my creams,im 50 ill post a picture, and yes I know I look old but I also know my wrinkles are doing pretty well.

I just had my hair done these pics are from last month I did just post some from today on a pruduct review
Estrella U.
Estrella U.
Suffolk, VA
I really love this eye cream. I do not have an issue with wrinkles yet and I am using this as my first line of defense to keep it that way! I put this on before I do my makeup each day. I find if I put it on before I do my hair, then it has plenty of time to absorb prior to makeup application and it keeps my skin hydrated through blowdrying. It goes on smooth and provides a hydrated canvas for makeup application such as under eye concealer which can look cakey on dry skin. I am on my first tube and I will absolutely recommend and repurchase!
Cheryl P.
Cheryl P.
I Bought the RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream for the fine lines around my eyes. I have heatd a lot of women talking about RoC ,so I gave it a try. the first week of using the cream I noticed they seem to fade a little by the end of the second week I knew they had faded they were less visable. The fourth week clearly they were hard to see unless you stepped up and searched my face very closely. I didn't have dryness from over using or any sign of damaged to my skin. I would recommend RoC Retinol Correxion Cream.
Allison C.
Allison C.
I've been using this eye cream for about a month now and can already tell a difference. My lines seem less noticeable and the skin around my eyes seems smoothr. I do not have sensitive skin but I do experience a little burning sensation right after applying it. My only complaint is that when I use it in the mornings under my makeup, it tends to clump & pill. I'm now on the hunt for a daytime eye cream. I highly recommend this as a nighttime eye cream!
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is perfectly gentle and easily soaks in. However it did not plump my skin after one month of use like I had hoped. My fine lines saw very little improvement. I have heard this works for so manly people I am guessing I am not one of them. Skin felt softer however despite lack of much noticeable change in dark circles or fine lines.
Linda M.
Linda M.
I've been using RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream for quite sometime now.

While I have not noticed any significant changes in my eye area, I also haven't noticed any progressive wrinkling .

I've been told using a retinol cream is the best thing you can use for your eye area so I will continue using...and we shall see.
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I heard great things about this eye cream and was looking for something to help with my under eye shadows. This retinol cream does a great job of plumping up my skin. I like to apply it right after I wash my face, put on my clothes, and then the skin under my eyes looks significantly better.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
A friend recommended this product to me because I told her I struggle with bags and dark circles due to lack of sleep. Although I haven't seen much improvement on my dark circles I have seen a reduction on my eye bags. I like the lightweight formula and will continue to use up what I have.
Cynthia N.
Cynthia N.
Homestead , FL
A little goes a long way with this product. Small but I have had those r 3 months and still have much more to go on the tube. I use every single night and have notice no additional fine lines but I give 4 stars because I have not noticed any renewal In Previous fine lines
Adeina A.
Adeina A.
San Antonio, TX
My mom introduced me to this product and I really like it. The packaging is attractive and not to busy. I like that it is gentle on my eyes. I use it in the morning and it is effective before I put on my makeup. I would highly recommend this product to others.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
How does this work with oily skin?
Christine T.
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you find this in stores or only online?
Audrey S.
Audrey S.
Spokane , WA
What is a good age to start using this product? I'm starting to add anti aging products into my skin care regimen but not sure if I should start this kind of product just yet?
Angela C.
Angela C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have used Roc products before. I'm looking for a great anti age eye cream. I have sensitive skin and eyes. If you have tried this, how do you like it? Did you see results?
Brittany  M.
Brittany M.
Palatka, FL
I've been looking for a good eye cream. Has anyone tried this?