BY ROC

Anti-Aging for Retinol-Sensitive Skin New Milder Formula Reduces the appearance of crow s feet and under eye wrinkles Retinol, recommended by dermatologists as one of the most effective anti-aging ingredients, is not an option for some as it irritates and reddens their skin. The anti-aging experts at RoC® have found a solution. RoC® Retinol Correxion® Sensitive Eye Cream is a milder retinol formula that helps condition skin to retinoids. It is designed for women whose skin is sensitive to retinol, or who have never tried retinol. The Eye Cream helps fight lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area with minimal or no irritation. With continued use, you will notice healthier, younger-looking eyes. This gentler, lightweight formula contains a unique blend of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients known to fight winkles: RoC® Retinol - a clinically proven wr see more...

RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream
  • "Keeps those fine lines at bay but can be a tad irritating if you're super sensitive like me. " in 5 reviews
  • "This eye cream is great I have used this on and off for the past 2 years taking breaks to try other product but I always end up going back to this." in 1 review
  • "Even though it contains retinol, a powerful anti-aging ingredient, ROC has formulated it to be gentle enough for every day use on the eye!" in 1 review
Rachel D.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce more...
I have been using this product for over a year and it has helped tremendously with my crows feet lines, and hooded eyelids. It must be used consistently for well over a month before you see any effects. I use it with my night time skin routine so as to avoid contact with the sun while wearing it.
Michelle G.
This product just wasn’t for me. Roc has a reputation for excellent retinoids but this didn’t work well for me at all. Despite religious use, I found that every morning my fine lines looked more prominent and exaggerated in the morning. Not only that, my skin around my eyes became very irritated and red. I followed all instructions and followed a strict regimen but I found no improvement. I discontinued use because I was looking worse with use than without use. I’m not sure if my skin is just to sensitive or my experience was out of the ordinary. I just can’t recommend this based on my personal experience
𝕬𝖌𝖚 🌹.
Boston
Review for: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce more...
I actually really love this. I received a bunch of my moms skin care after she passed away so I gave it a try and it’s great. Only problem is, it does dry out my already dry skin so I have to top it off with a moisturizer so my skin isn’t super dry in the morning. Have seen great results, my under eyes look less dark, still have lines but I believe if I keep using the product it will get better within time.
Jennie J.
Chapman
Review for: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream, .5 fl oz more...
This works amazingly well and leaves beautiful results. You never have to worry about the drying of the skin or rashes other creams cause. When you try it you will be hooked after your first use. I highly recommend it to everyone with sensitive skin.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
Roc products are always so great, i love this product because when you put it on you can feel it working and it's soft and gives a sort of menthol feel,without menthol. It does everything it's supposed to and leaves your skin amazing and beautiful.
Lisie M.
Review for: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream, .5 fl oz more...
I don’t think this is worth the money. Sure it’s nice creamy texture but it’s just not that effective. It lasts a long time but I really haven’t seen results and the packaging is awfullll. The paint scrapes, sometimes the metals busts. It’s not a cute look!! To be honest, (don’t call ya girl out for this!!) I keep this at my work desk and throw it on when I remember to. I know I shouldn’t use anything with retinol during the day, but I’m inside so I try to use it up so it doesn’t go to waste. Honestly I use glossier balm dot com under my eyes and I feel like that does a more effective job of keeping my under-eyes hydrating and awake. Save your money and use unscented gentle balm or cream
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Jeni T.
Adger, AL
Been using this version of Roc for my eyes for nearly 5 years. I finally switched this last year. After 5 years, I saw zero difference in the appearance of my crow's feet and fine lines around my eyes. Bye bye Roc!
Mery A.
resaltando especialmente su contenido de retinol. El retinol es un derivado de la vitamina A y ayuda a estimular la producción de colágeno en tu piel para tener menos arrugas y menos imperfecciones relacionadas con la edad alrededor de tus ojos
Taylor H.
I can definitely see and difference in my eyes since I’ve been using this product. I think it makes them more open and less droopy, which is a problem I struggle with and that’s why I love this eye cream.
Lynn S.
How does this work with oily skin?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you find this in stores or only online?
Alyssa V.
Where exactly should you apply this? I'm assuming under and to the outside of your eyes...what about the lids?
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
What is a good age to start using this product? I'm starting to add anti aging products into my skin care regimen but not sure if I should start this kind of product just yet?
Brittany  M.
Palatka, FL
I've been looking for a good eye cream. Has anyone tried this?