BY ROC

Anti-Aging for Retinol-Sensitive Skin New Milder Formula Reduces the appearance of crow s feet and under eye wrinkles Retinol, recommended by dermatologists as one of the most effective anti-aging ingredients, is not an option for some as it irritates and reddens their skin. The anti-aging experts at RoC® have found a solution. RoC® Retinol Correxion® Sensitive Eye Cream is a milder retinol formula that helps condition skin to retinoids. It is designed for women whose skin is sensitive to retinol, or who have never tried retinol. The Eye Cream helps fight lines and wrinkles around the delicate eye area with minimal or no irritation. With continued use, you will notice healthier, younger-looking eyes. This gentler, lightweight formula contains a unique blend of the most powerful anti-aging ingredients known to fight winkles: RoC® Retinol - a clinically proven wr see more...

RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream
  • "Keeps those fine lines at bay but can be a tad irritating if you're super sensitive like me. " in 5 reviews
  • "This eye cream is great I have used this on and off for the past 2 years taking breaks to try other product but I always end up going back to this." in 1 review
  • "Even though it contains retinol, a powerful anti-aging ingredient, ROC has formulated it to be gentle enough for every day use on the eye!" in 1 review
Michelle G.
This product just wasn’t for me. Roc has a reputation for excellent retinoids but this didn’t work well for me at all. Despite religious use, I found that every morning my fine lines looked more prominent and exaggerated in the morning. Not only that, my skin around my eyes became very irritated and red. I followed all instructions and followed a strict regimen but I found no improvement. I discontinued use because I was looking worse with use than without use. I’m not sure if my skin is just to sensitive or my experience was out of the ordinary. I just can’t recommend this based on my personal experience
Leslie M.
Nashville, TN
In love with this eye cream & have been for a long long time. I am very sensitive to eye creams as many actually seem to be drying to my eyes. I need a lot of moisture and want the anti aging benefits of retinoids. This eye cream has a light consistency, blends well into my skin and is amazing under my concealer. The price is fantastic and it really is a staple in my skincare. It is effective and wonderful! I always get more when I run out. I still love to try other eye creams but have yet to find anything I love better for this price point. ROC really makes solid skincare products. Love them.
Janet S.
Humble, TX
Absolutely love this product because it contains retinol and it is good to your pocket in price related. This I cream is amazing because it doesn't irritate your under-eye area if you have sensitive skin. This my go-to product for under eye anti-aging treatment... totally love it
Jessica O.
great product coming from a great brand. i absolutely love this product. i have added it into my collection and i am so happy i did! the prices are fair. the quality is so amazing. i definitely recommend anyone to try this! and i'll definitely be buying it again.
Rebecca S.
Marion, NC
Roc products are always so great, i love this product because when you put it on you can feel it working and it's soft and gives a sort of menthol feel,without menthol. It does everything it's supposed to and leaves your skin amazing and beautiful.
Kate M.
Columbus, OH
Review for: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream, 0.5 Ounce, RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream, .5 fl oz more...
I have sensitive skin which is why I chose this eye cream. Very happy I did. I’m in my late twenties so I have a few fine lines, so I’m just trying to prevent anymore from showing up. This eye cream is perfect for me. Doesn’t react with my skin but still keeps my under eyes smooth.
Kim S.
Review for: RoC Retinol Correxion Sensitive Eye Cream, .5 fl oz more...
I’m not as impressed with this eye product. It was a little pricey and I didn’t see that much difference around my eyes, as a first time user. I don’t think that I would buy again, but I’m always willing to give it another chance.
Molly B.
Sherman
This is the only eye cream I’ve found that doesn’t make my eyes water and burn! A little tube goes a long way. You do need to use it consistently to see results. I stopped for like a week and noticed my eyes looked tired.
Jeni T.
Adger, AL
Been using this version of Roc for my eyes for nearly 5 years. I finally switched this last year. After 5 years, I saw zero difference in the appearance of my crow's feet and fine lines around my eyes. Bye bye Roc!
Rebecca L.
Las cruces, NM
This is the stuff right Herrr! I have premature aging lines under my eyes from smoking and this product seriously made them diminish by at least 70% with constant use. Its not outrageously priced either :)
Lynn S.
How does this work with oily skin?
Christine T.
Staten Island, NY
Can you find this in stores or only online?
Audrey S.
Spokane, WA
What is a good age to start using this product? I'm starting to add anti aging products into my skin care regimen but not sure if I should start this kind of product just yet?
Brittany  M.
Palatka, FL
I've been looking for a good eye cream. Has anyone tried this?
Judith A.
Does this cause any dryness?