RoC Retinol Correxion Max Wrinkle Resurfacing System uploaded by Meagan K.

BY ROC

New Anti-Aging System. Smoothes wrinkles up to 4x better than a leading dermatologist procedure Proven to be up to 4x more effective than a series of three dermatologist peels - improves the look of under eye and forehead wrinkles, and signs of damage from sun exposure. RoC® pioneered the use of retinol, the #1 recommended anti-aging cosmetic ingredient by dermatologists, and has spent years developing the next anti-aging breakthrough. This lightweight moisturizer combines RoC® Retinol with an exclusive Resurfacing Serum to work together as one powerful system for maximum results. Together they stimulate skin s natural process to give you beautiful, younger-looking skin. Professional peels use chemical a. see more...

• Do you find using this product dries out your face?1 Answers
  • Does it really work? And is it expensive?3 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lisa S.
Goose Creek, SC
Allison A.
Monrovia, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I was skeptical, seriously skeptical. I have always treated my skin pretty well and was watchful of fine lines and such. I figured lines on my forehead were just going to happen. I laugh a lot, I have an expressive face and life happens. It never really concerned me. Then my mid-30's happened and I thought, there is one line that is pretty deep I should probably treat more aggressively. This stuff is pretty good. The line looks like it did when I was in my early to mid-20's again and I was kind of shocked. It happened in less than a month with nightly treatment. I will keep treating as maintenance. Not bad.
Tonya C.
This is the second time I bought this product, and now I remember why I liked it so much. It has a decent amount of retinol (for an over the counter) and I can feel it tingle when I put it on. The resurfacing step makes my skin feel so smooth I have to force myself not to touch it! I use it at night after a toner. As long as I use a good face cream after, I don't get very dried out. I definitely recommend this product for a lower priced anti-aging option.
Bonita F.
Great product. I have been using it regularly for quite some time, and my crows feet and brow lines are nonexistent. My 42 year old daughter can't figure it out. Only drawback is to make sure you don't get it in your eyes as they will turn very red.
Leah B.
I noticed a real difference while using this product. The texture of my skin and fine lines were both improved over a short period of time. This is the only skin product I use regularly other than moisturizer.
Alicia N.
Frederick
I usually like a product that does both of these tasks in one! But holy moly- when i do use both together- my skin always looks magical in the morning.  I love it
Heather H.
Killen , AL
I absolutely love this system! I use it every night religiously. When I wake up in the morning my face is super soft and smooth. My makeup even looks better because my face is hydrated and has a luminous look. It has took a month and a half before I started seeing good results with the wrinkles around my eyes and mouth but since everyone says I look 23 I'm definitely sticking with it!
Tiffany H.
I purchased this based off of the Amazon reviews. I used the system as directed until I ran out. The results were minimal, but there were some results. It says you'll feel a tingling or tightening after applying, which means it's working. Never once felt that, so that lead me to wonder if my results were just my imagination. After using other brands with similar prices and better results, I don't recommend this one.
Wendy z.
Las Vegas, NV
Used this for a month and it did absolutely nothing. I even called up the company. I returned this
Vynnie D.
Suwanee, GA
Works well, don't over use. use at least 3 times a week at most. too much is damaging.
Tammy H.
Syracuse, IN
Does it really work? And is it expensive?
Cheryl P.
Do you find using this product dries out your face?