BeautyFaceFacial SkincareRoC
Roc Retinol Correxion Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free

Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free

by RoC

Intensive anti-wrinkle treatment and hydration combined in one. Formulated with age fighting retinol and hydrating hyaluronic acid to help replenish, and rejuvenate the skin for 24 hours. An oil-free, fragrance-free, and non-comedogenic moisturizer that won't clog pores.

I am looking for an alternative to Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free . I am looking for something in the same price range. I need a fragrance free product. I did not notice any improvement of my skin with this one. Please let me know your retinol recommendations. Thank you.
How is working this product?
Has anyone tried [product:roc-retinol-correxion-max-daily-hydration-creme-fragrance-free-43]? I’m looking for a good night cream to hydrate, clear up my congested skin and have anti aging benefits. Would this be a good choice?
Start your review of Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free!
Terry W.
Indianapolis
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free uploaded by Terry W.
#Roc retinol corection is amazing. It really has helped my skin considerably. It is so #gentle on my skin. This feels great going on my #dry skin. I #wouldn't improve anything on this cream. I have bought this several times. It keeps my skin hydrated and moistured. Sincerely Terry L. Terribleterry63
Komal S.
Germantown, TN
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free uploaded by Komal S.
Unfortunately, this product does not work well for my under eye area. It leaves little bumps and irritates my skin. I’ve heard great things about this cream, but it does not work with my sensitive under eye skin.
Davyion P.
Roanoke, TX
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free uploaded by Davyion P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This retinol night cream from ROC is amazing! In just two weeks I’ve seen a 50% reduction in my fine lines! At about $25 a container, it works as well as other brands costing $75 or more dollars. My sensitive skin loves that it’s fragrance-free
Marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free uploaded by Marci S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this retinol. I use a stronger 1% retinol at night and use this last to lock it all in. The consistency is super thick and creamy. No scent. I love the way it feels on my skin. It doesn't sit on top and my skin just drinks this moisturizer up. In the morning my face is super soft and supple.
Lindsay G.
United states
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free uploaded by Lindsay G.
Purchased at: Target
I think this is a great moisturizer but just as that, a moisturizer! It definitely keeps the skin hydrated all day long. I did not notice any changes in my fine lines at all. It has a light fragrance which doesn't bother me. But for $25 and no noticeable changes in my fine lines, this is sadly a pass for me! I would not recommend this if you're looking for a drugstore cream to help smooth fine lines.
Rebecca N.
Dayton, OH
i decided to try this as a moisturizer with the othe products i bought to try from roc, i like it my skin says smooth and helps my fine lines!! The only thing i would change would ad some spf in with it? Thes products are a little pricey but they are worth it and last a while!!
Mary kay  R.
Algonquin, IL
I used this for a while, actually found it cheaper at Costco. While it’s moisturizing I found it to be thick and heavy. It also says fragrance free but I detected a definite odd odor after applying it.
Melissa L.
Cranston, RI
Purchased at: ULTA
This retinol cream changed my life! It’s very gentle but I did have some irritation the first week, which is totally normal. Now my skin looks amazing, it’s bright, clear and I can’t believe this has really helped with the wrinkles in between my eyebrows. I squint so much and have for so long that I have somewhat deep wrinkles in between my eyebrows and I can’t believe this cream has helped! I have tried and everything and nothing compares to Roc Retinol cream! Simply amazing!
Angela S.
Spearfish, SD
Love love love! I use this specifically for winter, my skin gets dry and needs that extra boost!
Tracy M.
East Ellijay, GA
I like the way it makes my skin feel at 1st I thought it might be to strong but it is fine no burning .I am starting to see a change in my skin after 2 weeks of using it . It is a retinol so it will do what it said . For the money it is great not expensive but not very cheap . Good price for great results. I will keep using it and tell everyone about it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Grayson S.
San Diego, CA
il y a 8 mois
Rose A. il y a 7 mois
I use Reversa 10% hyrulonic acid on my face at bedtime. (Excuse spelling) I find it to be effective and price point is reasonable. A little goes a long way.
Carmen T.
West Roxbury, MA
il y a 3 ans
Has anyone tried Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free? I’m looking for a good night cream to hydrate, clear up my congested skin and have anti aging benefits. Would this be a good choice?
Islam A. il y a 3 ans
Yes I am
Sarah N.
Imperial , MO
il y a 4 ans
Amy W. il y a un an
Yes! At first I experienced redness and a tingling sensation, however using it as directed and being consistent, the redness will go away! It’s part of my routine and I haven’t looked back! I love this product!