Skin CareFacial SkincareRoC
Roc Retinol Correxion Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free

Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free

by RoC

Intensive anti-wrinkle treatment and hydration combined in one. Formulated with age fighting retinol and hydrating hyaluronic acid to help replenish, and rejuvenate the skin for 24 hours. An oil-free, fragrance-free, and non-comedogenic moisturizer that won't clog pores.

How is working this product?
Has anyone tried [product:roc-retinol-correxion-max-daily-hydration-creme-fragrance-free-43]? I’m looking for a good night cream to hydrate, clear up my congested skin and have anti aging benefits. Would this be a good choice?
Anyone else experience redness with this? If so, how did you stop it. Other than that, I love it! [product:roc-retinol-correxion-max-daily-hydration-creme-fragrance-free17-oz]
Start your review of Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free!
Davyion P.
Roanoke, TX
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free uploaded by Davyion P.
Purchased at: Amazon
This retinol night cream from ROC is amazing! In just two weeks I’ve seen a 50% reduction in my fine lines! At about $25 a container, it works as well as other brands costing $75 or more dollars. My sensitive skin loves that it’s fragrance-free
marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free uploaded by marci S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this retinol. I use a stronger 1% retinol at night and use this last to lock it all in. The consistency is super thick and creamy. No scent. I love the way it feels on my skin. It doesn't sit on top and my skin just drinks this moisturizer up. In the morning my face is super soft and supple.
angela W.
Spearfish, SD
Love love love! I use this specifically for winter, my skin gets dry and needs that extra boost!
Mary Kay R.
Algonquin, IL
I used this for a while, actually found it cheaper at Costco. While it’s moisturizing I found it to be thick and heavy. It also says fragrance free but I detected a definite odd odor after applying it.
Melissa L.
Cranston, RI
Purchased at: ULTA
This retinol cream changed my life! It’s very gentle but I did have some irritation the first week, which is totally normal. Now my skin looks amazing, it’s bright, clear and I can’t believe this has really helped with the wrinkles in between my eyebrows. I squint so much and have for so long that I have somewhat deep wrinkles in between my eyebrows and I can’t believe this cream has helped! I have tried and everything and nothing compares to Roc Retinol cream! Simply amazing!
Rebecca J.
Dayton, OH
i decided to try this as a moisturizer with the othe products i bought to try from roc, i like it my skin says smooth and helps my fine lines!! The only thing i would change would ad some spf in with it? Thes products are a little pricey but they are worth it and last a while!!
Michelle B.
Robinson, IL
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free uploaded by Michelle B.
I recently turned 40 and I'm getying pesky fine lines and wrinkles! RoC Retinol Correxion Max works amazing! Absorbs well, not greasy or sticky. My fine lines and wrinkles are diminishing! Works well under makeup too! I have sensitive skin and this stuff does not irritate my skin or redness! Instead it helps reverse the signs of aging! It's like a fountain of youth in a bottle thats affordable! A little goes a long way!
Emma M.
Corpus christi
Purchased at: Sephora
so good! will continue to buy! i have noticed a huge difference in my skin! i love it so much
Lindsay G.
United states
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free uploaded by Lindsay G.
Purchased at: Target
I think this is a great moisturizer but just as that, a moisturizer! It definitely keeps the skin hydrated all day long. I did not notice any changes in my fine lines at all. It has a light fragrance which doesn't bother me. But for $25 and no noticeable changes in my fine lines, this is sadly a pass for me! I would not recommend this if you're looking for a drugstore cream to help smooth fine lines.
Tabetha W.
San Antonio, TX
My favorite night cream. I feel like it does it’s job and am almost finished with my second jar. I wish it wasn’t scented but it does smell nice and sometimes the jar packaging isn’t the most convenient but the cream itself is nice and thick and really moisturizing. I don’t break out with this and it’s my go to!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Carmen T.
West Roxbury, MA
il y a 2 ans
Has anyone tried Roc® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Crème Fragrance Free? I’m looking for a good night cream to hydrate, clear up my congested skin and have anti aging benefits. Would this be a good choice?
Islam A. il y a 2 ans
Yes I am
Sarah N.
Imperial , MO
il y a 3 ans
Amy W. il y a un mois
Yes! At first I experienced redness and a tingling sensation, however using it as directed and being consistent, the redness will go away! It’s part of my routine and I haven’t looked back! I love this product!