RoC® Retinol Correxion® Max Daily Hydration Creme 1.7 oz. Box uploaded by Claudia C.

BY ROC

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

At RoC®, we believe beauty is determined by action, not age. Our scientifically-crafted formulas deliver proven results for beauty that lasts.The RoC® skincare brand was created in France in 1957 by pharmacist Jean-Charles Lissarrague. His original formulas were made by hand and customized based on years of anti-aging skincare expertise. Today, the RoC® brand applies its unique heritage and understanding of the skin aging process to develop highly effective skincare solutions, suitable for all skin types. see more...

Review (1)
Claudia C.
Palm Springs , CA
I was given the opportunity to test ROC Retinol Correxion MAX and I must say that I am impressed. As I age, my skin seems to feel a little dry. So with age comes change and I am glad I got to test ROC, it was the answer to my needs in skincare. During the day I apply the hydration creme and then some sunblock because of the retinol in ROC. I usally was my face before bed and I reapply RoC Tetinol Correxion Max Daily hydration Creme and it has been working for me.... I was able to see the difference in the first week and now at the end of the second week I am fully convinced this is the product for me.
Amy D.
Indianapolis, IN
Has this stuff made anyone else break out like crazy, or just me? I feel like the weight of this product ( i.e. the thickness and greasiness of it) could be a contributing, if not the main reason for the breakouts?

back