BY ROC #79 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This non-greasy moisturizing cream is especially formulated for use around the delicate eye area. It evens out the look of dark circles and helps to reduce the look of puffiness in four weeks, and it visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes and crow’s feet in 12 weeks.

• Does this cream make the skin around your eye feel stiff?2 Answers
  • What is the best eye cream for fine lines/wrinkles that isn't ins...2 Answers
  • Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a product...1 Answers
Myra H.
I received a tube of this for free. This cream has definitely helped with puffiness... I've had nights where I slept for only a couple of hours and woke up with my eyes looking pretty fresh! I also have some fine lines around my eyes which I haven't noticed much difference with since using this product, but I know that Retinol should work better over time. My favorite way to use this cream is to apply it about 10-15 minutes before I apply my makeup - I've noticed that I experience much less creasing under my eyes because this has helped plump the skin a bit. I used to think the Garnier eye gel-cream was the only one for me, but RoC has proved me wrong!
Anna H.
Kansas City, KS
I have been using this product for several days now. I definitely like the feel of the cream and use it before I retire at night and when I wake up. It's lightly moisturizing and works well under make-up. I think I am slightly beginning to see the effects under my eyes. They are appearing to lighten up and look less puffy. My skin is soft and moisturized. The cream is light and easy to apply but I have not noticed any change in the fine lines or in the dark circles so far because I have only been using it for several days but I can definitely see the puffiness under my eyes decrease. I have experienced no side effects or any skin irritation at all.
Diana B.
Burlingame, CA
Great cream! it is very gentle on my sensitive eyes, the texture is creamy and a bit liquidy. it doesn't leave greasy feeling and absorbs quickly.
Also I like that the package is smart in order that retinol won't degrade. So I'm not afraid that the cream will go bad.
in just three days the fine lines near my eyes became less visible, the eyes became n=more radiant and less puffy in the morning.
overall I satisfied with the resut and would recommend this product
Danielle W.
I started using this months ago on top of a prescription eye cream because at 25 I have premature aging due to massive tanning bed use as a teen. My crow's feet are gone and my extremely dark circles have lightened up drastically. The only downside is that the package on here can get cracks in it! I use duct tape over it and it works but I still wish they would make the packaging more durable.
Alely L.
Green Bay, WI
I am in love with this eye cream! First off, it helps the baggies under my eyes. I use it every day and it gives me a refreshed feeling. I first bought this eye cream at Walmart under the recommendation of my mom and it is great! You only need to use a small amount to get the job done and it doesn't have your skin feeling oily which is great as well!
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This cream visibly reduces, wrinkles around the eyes, Crow's feet, Dark circles & puffiness...just need a small amount around the eye and gently smooth until thoroughly absorbed. And the cream is non greasy, hypoallergenic and clinical proven...it don't really have a strong scent to it, and its not harsh on or around the eyes...
DeJa R.
I've been using this for a month. I have seen a reduction in my dark circles. But not so much for wrinkles around my eyes. It doesn't irritate my eye area, goes on easy and absorbs well. The smell is neutral. I will continue to use. Purchased from walgreens with a coupon which made it $12.
Cheryl W.
Promises Kept! My crows feet and bags are greatly reduced. Puffiness has gone down as well. I use under my makeup so it works all day then again at night with my restoring cream. It's not overly pricey and definitely has helped me gain a more youthful appearance. #freesample #crowdtap
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
I really like this Roc Retinol Correxion eye cream. It absorbs well, is very light, and is extremely mild on scent. My "fine" Happy Eye Lines( "crows feet") are less noticeable. Although my son did tell his friend "my mom puts rocks on her eyes so she doesn't get old!"-#kidswillbekids
Sydney B.
Brandon , MS
I have noticed that after 2 weeks of use my under eye area appears to be lighter. However my lines have not lessened yet but like I said it has only been 2 weeks. The consistency is ok. It is not very thick which is fine for me. ***I received this item free for my honest opinion***
Benji P.
Thomasville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product actually recommended for men?
Kat P.
Does this product irritate anyone's eyes? My eyes get very red and burn but I'm not sure if it's this product or my face wash.
Christine m.
Kingston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been on the hunt for a good eye cream, does this work well? and is it safe for sensitive skin?
Kristi V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does this help with the most? Bags, wrinkles, discoloration?
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best eye cream for fine lines/wrinkles that isn't insanely priced? I'm 43 and they are getting more noticeable.