BY ROC

This non-greasy moisturizing cream is especially formulated for use around the delicate eye area. It evens out the look of dark circles and helps to reduce the look of puffiness in four weeks, and it visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes and crow’s feet in 12 weeks.

• Does this cream make the skin around your eye feel stiff?2 Answers
  • What is the best eye cream for fine lines/wrinkles that i...2 Answers
  • Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a...1 Answers
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I absolutely love this under eye cream! I was on the search for a retinol based under eye cream that I could use underneath my makeup and still keep my delicate under eye area moisturized. This does all of that! I have been using this for about a month and a half and it is wonderful. I habe fine lines and although this doesn't seem to get rid of them it still retains the moisture my skin needs to aid in future lines. Maybe if I use it longer I will see the results. For $15.00 I think its a steal. It lasts long too, I only need half a pea sized amount to last all day!!
Steffi t.
W Valley City, UT
These RoC products are incredible! This product is fabulous. I use it in the morning before applying make-up and in the evening before bed. You only need to use a tiny amount of product. My eyes seem so much brighter and the crow's feet are almost invisible. Even my husband noticed a difference. These products contain Retinol...you are wasting you money if you purchase a product without Retinol. And less expensive than some department store brands. I Love my RoC!!!
Shona D.
Blackshear, GA
I do really like this product. I have used this for many years. I think it is a great retinol product that you can find in the drugstore. I no longer use it any more because I have moved on to other retinol products and eye creams (more on the pricier side). But if you are looking for a drugstore retinol product than look no further than this one. I've used a lot of other drugstore retinols and nothing is as good as this one in my opinion. I also liked using their resurfacing duo kit as well.
Jessica J.
Murfreesboro, TN
I’m only 26 and wanted to get ahead of the aging process. I have a deep wrinkle in my forehead thanks to genetics and an expressive face. Slight lines are starting to show around the eye area and so I purchased this. The reviews are all amazing, but I haven’t noticed much of a difference. I’ll admit I don’t use it religiously like I should. I will add that I experience no sensitivity using this, as some mentioned Retinol can cause.
Ashleigh S.
Richmond, TX
I use this several times a week as part of my nighttime routine. I don't have any irritation or adverse reaction to the retinol. It's a light cream and absorbs well. I feel like this is a great retinol based eye cream staple for maintenance. It's easy to find, affordable, and works well. I feel like this helps prevent and reduce under eye wrinkles with consistent use.
Jordan H.
Spartanburg
I tried this product for dark circles and fine lines. This was my first time trying this product. I had tried others before. I purchased it from Walgreens. It was very effective for the fine lines and decent for the dark circles. I wish it would have made more of a difference on the dark bags, but also I am a first time mom and sleep is a thing of the past.
Nicole M.
This product is pretty pricy, but a little goes a long way. I use it nightly for about three months now. I use it after washing my face in the morning and before bed. It does seem to be helping a little but not as much as I’d like. This seems to be my go to product for now but I’m also searching for other products. RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream
Jennifer B.
Niskayuna, NY
I have been using this eye cream twice daily for about a month so I can’t really say as to long term results but so far it’s been quite good. The smooth cream melts into eye area well and drys down pretty quickly not leaving a greasy feeling so you can use before makeup. Hydrates very well leaving the eye area plumped and soft. Would recommend!
Lillie V.
Indianapolis
I’ve been using this eye cream for almost a year. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I haven’t seen a HUGE improvement (& for the price & continual use, I wanted it to basically solve all of my problems). I stopped using during my pregnancy but when I was using it, I made sure to apply under my eyes and near my eyebrow and sides of eyes every night. The tube lasts a while, making the price worthwhile, and it did lessen my dark circles (they weren’t awful to begin with, though, so I’m not sure if this would work better/worse for those with more visible issues). It is my go-to eye cream though, and of the other I’ve tested, this has remained a staple in my medicine cabinet.
Kailey M.
I have been using this product for a little over a year now for my dark circles and I’m loving it more and more as time goes on. Unlike other products, it isn’t greasy and it has lasted me for a long while. It goes on delicately and it has even helped to reduce my puffiness. I will continue to buy this product.
Benji P.
Thomasville, NC
Is this product actually recommended for men?
Kat P.
Wadsworth , OH
Does this product irritate anyone's eyes? My eyes get very red and burn but I'm not sure if it's this product or my face wash.
Christine m.
Kingston, MA
I have been on the hunt for a good eye cream, does this work well? and is it safe for sensitive skin?
Kristi V.
What does this help with the most? Bags, wrinkles, discoloration?
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
What is the best eye cream for fine lines/wrinkles that isn't insanely priced? I'm 43 and they are getting more noticeable.