RoC RETINOL CORREXION Eye Cream

by RoC

This non-greasy moisturizing cream is especially formulated for use around the delicate eye area. It evens out the look of dark circles and helps to reduce the look of puffiness in four weeks, and it visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes and crow’s feet in 12 weeks.

Does this eye cream work for preventing wrinkles?
There is absolutely no way you will go wrong with these products it’s the BEST and I mean it I love everything about this product it makes my skin feel really smooth and moist it’s the BEST please try it out and thank me later
Is this worth the money for wrinkles and ageing eyes?
Start your review of RoC RETINOL CORREXION Eye Cream!
Springfield, IL
RoC RETINOL CORREXION Eye Cream uploaded by Julie W.
This eye cream comes in a small, convenient tube. A little Goes a LONG way. A drop or 2 will cover the entire eye area. It’s a thin, lightweight retinol eye cream that absorbs quickly. It’s hydrating and non greasy. It works well under makeup. I could tell a difference when I used the RoC cream on one under eye vs nothing on the other. The under eye with RoC was noticeably less puffy. I have a very sensitive eye area (I can’t even use most makeup removers without major irritation) and this product didnt bother me at all! Perfect addition to my anti-aging skincare routine!
Hallettsville, TX
First off I want to say that if you don’t have a Retinol built into your skin care, you need one. This stuff has serious benefits for your skin in the long run. This is also kind of an awkward review because even though I’ve been using it for about a month, I won’t see the major benefits until I’m in my 50s. The packaging is small and dainty which makes it easy to travel with. A small little dot on your fingers to smooth out under your eyes is plenty. I will say I think it does help reduce puffy-ness under the eyes when you use it daily in the morning. I’m the person who has worked it completely into my daily skin care routine and uses it both morning and night. The amount they give you vs. the amount you will use daily guarantees you will have this product for a while (you may only need to purchase it once a year). I don’t know how much this product sells for because I was sent this for free from Influenster to test, but if it’s expensive the buying once a year really helps. The formula is sensitive skin friendly and I never once felt any burning, tingling, or saw redness/signs of reaction on my skin when using.
Carmichael, CA
RoC RETINOL CORREXION Eye Cream uploaded by Vlada G.
Some things I enjoyed about this product was that it was very lightweight and absorbed quickly, and didn't cause any stinging or irritation (especially around such a delicate area as your eye). A little truly goes a long way with this product, a tiny drop or two was able to cover my under eye area very well. For me, some negatives about this product included the scent; it has that distinct "unscented- chemically" scent that I am not a fan of. Additionally, the product comes out of the tube by gravity alone, so be careful when squeezing out. I already use prescription-strength tretinoin (including around my eye area), so for me, this did not have any major effects on any fine lines/wrinkles. This could be a good starting product for someone looking at getting into retinol, especially considering its more affordable price. I do not have much puffiness in my under-eye area, but I wouldn't say that this product eliminated it any more than some other eye products I have that are focused only on decreasing puffiness. I feel like this product would work better with a cool rolling ball applicator tip instead of this one,
Chesapeake , VA
RoC RETINOL CORREXION Eye Cream uploaded by Claretny C.
It’s the first time for me using this brand, since I couldn’t use one of its ingredients because I was on other reactive products I couldn’t mix, I gave it to my mom and basically asked her daily her progress and some of the products points of consideration. She said she hasn’t seen noticeably changes yet, but she appreciates the amount of actual product on the tube in relation to its price. It’s very lightweight, she uses it at night only and she says the texture is not that thick. Overall not a bad product since she doesn’t wakes up puffy the next day, about dark circles... we are fortunate enough to not have any 😂. I would recommend, overall I didn’t find any of its ingredients harsh on the people I asked. I will change rating if anything else happens :). My mom has beautiful normal and mature skin. Really fair with yellow undertone. Ps: this vox box was BOMB.
Wickliffe, OH
i wished I could say I loved this cream - I really, really do. When I received this freebie sample from Influenster, and after researching and realizing how normally expensive this eye cream is, I was so excited to try it for myself and experience some of the same results I read about. Given the fact I chronically battle dark eye circles (hello, Raccoon-face) and sunken eyes due to occasional lack of sleep and genetics - even though I drink about 80-100 oz of water a day - I have tried "literally" every eye cream on the market. I appreciated that the RoC cream spread so smoothly, and I only needed less than a pea-sized amount to cover both eye areas. While it provided a slight cooling effect, I can't say it did anything to relieve my dark circles or bags. I would say that this would be better for perhaps a more mature user with issues of puffiness around their eyes. Pleasant, neutral scent, and the full size freebie lasted a very long while.
Lehigh Acres, FL
RoC RETINOL CORREXION Eye Cream uploaded by Kaila J.
My first impressions from my #holdiayvoxbox were that the packaging was alright. Nothing fancy. I wasn’t a fan of the metal tube that it came in and initially felt that it was overpriced for the size. That was until I realized a little goes a long way. This stuff works! It absorbs well and is light. Wears well under your makeup and doubles as a primer for shadow. I saw noticeable differences in my eyes after a week. Price is great for how much you get and need to use and I would definitely buy again. There is no smell to this product either. I’ve tried other eye creams and haven’t seen nearly as much difference as I have with this. My wrinkles are nearly nonexistent. It works best with a little and applying with a follow up of ice globes to the puffy areas. 12/10 recommend.
Tampa, FL
RoC RETINOL CORREXION Eye Cream uploaded by Taylor H.
I’m eye cream obsessed & this has quickly become one of my favorites. I received it in the Holiday VoxBox and almost thought it was sample sized but realized how little goes such a long way. I love this cream for the morning because I can feel the skin around my eyes tighten up & my under eyes look much brighter and glowy. It’s amazing how it tightens and moisturizers at the same time. Once it absorbs, I follow with an SPF Moisturizer& makeup if needed. I think the bottle will last me a while and I will for sure purchase when I do run out! Excited to see the results over time as well
San Bernardino, CA
RoC RETINOL CORREXION Eye Cream uploaded by Jasmin G.
Worth the price. The packaging looks small but less is way more with this product. I didn’t see a drastic change with my dark circles however I did no longer see the wrinkles around the outer part of my eye that would be visible when I smiled. Super grateful for that and the moisturizing effects of the eye cream, would actually put it on after my day and night moisturizer every morning and evening. Thank you influenster for the gift (:
Aubrey, TX
I have been enjoying using this ROC eye cream. I recently finished another eye cream that I really enjoyed and was excited when I received this complimentary from Influenster. This is not a thick cream, as my previous one was, but I didn’t find it too thin either. All you need is a little bit to moisturize the whole eye area. While the packaging is not eye catching, it is good quality. I compared this to a very affordable eye cream I recently purchased - I put each eye cream on a different eye before going to bed, and the next morning I could tell that the eye with this ROC eye cream was less puffy and dark. I think the price is on par with other brands that can be found at drugstore prices. It is also unscented which is good. I would like to compare this to another mid-range eye cream, but for now I am definitely happy with it and would recommend it to others. This would be a great option for those looking to prevent future dark circles.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received this product free to review. Disclaimer: I’ve had dark circles under my eyes since I was a teenager - they’re hereditary and don’t go away no matter HOW much sleep I get! I’m also at that age where I’m starting to get some tiny, fine lines under and around my eyes. I’ve used the RoC Retinol Correxion eye cream consistently for two weeks and I’ve seen a little bit of an improvement in puffiness around my eye and my overall eye area feels much more supple and hydrated. I have pretty dry skin, especially under my eyes, so I’m pleased the whole area feels much more soft and smooth! When applying, I’d note that you don’t need a whole bunch - a little goes a long way. Lastly, I didn’t see any improvement in my dark circles, but again, mine are totally hereditary and I didn’t expect to see much change.RoC RETINOL CORREXION Eye Cream
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kitchener Waterloo, ON
il y a un mois
Is RoC RETINOL CORREXION Eye Cream any good with completely getting rid of dark circles ?
Chloe P. • il y a 13 jours
I don’t have dark circles so I’m not completely sure but if I had to guess no!