Roc® Retinol Correxion® Eye Cream

by RoC

This non-greasy moisturizing cream is especially formulated for use around the delicate eye area. It evens out the look of dark circles and helps to reduce the look of puffiness in four weeks, and it visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes and crow’s feet in 12 weeks.

I Have been using this eye cream for years . Would you like to know your feedback about it ?
WhhAts your favorite retinol?
Que tan bueno es este producto para el contorno de ojos? Roc® Retinol Correxion® Eye Cream
Start your review of Roc® Retinol Correxion® Eye Cream!
Chelsea M.
Hialeah, FL
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Eye Cream uploaded by Chelsea M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this eye cream. It's very hydrating and a little goes a long way. It was recommended to me by my mom who has been using ROC for more than 10 years and she swears by it. Only gave it 4 stars because I have a another favorite eye cream but this one comes very very close.
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,710 reviews
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Eye Cream uploaded by jen H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was using another fairly well moderately expensive eye cream from a juggernaut Beauty house but I just was not seeing any results. Saggy bags, uneven texture and dark circles. My Mother uses this so I thought I would give it a try. I love it! Immediately I saw a texture change and fine lines were reduced. Still waiting on the the reduction of dark circles but it has only been several weeks. Totally recommend it.
Ambar I.
Great Neck, NY
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Eye Cream uploaded by Ambar I.
very good product, I'm waiting for the results because I have the dark circles well marked, I have been using the product for two weeks and so far everything is going well.
Aaliyah M.
Ilion, NY
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Eye Cream uploaded by Aaliyah M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I think this is pretty good for eye cream! It has lightened up my under eyes! This is a light cream, which is nice instead of it being so thick.
Tiffany F.
Toronto, OH
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Eye Cream uploaded by Tiffany F.
This is a really good basic eye cream! I have dark circles that bug the hell out of me and this really helps brighten them a bit! Definitely worth the price and I will continue to buy every time I run out!!
Cherish K.
Playa Del Rey, CA
This has been my go to eye cream for the last 5 years. I have used other brands and have loved them but I always come back to this one because of it's performance and price point. I am almost 40 and it has kept my eyes looking younger. But I have always been good at keeping a great skin care routine. I wash my face twice a day, and wear SPF, serums, moisturizers and exfoliate regularly.
Brooke D.
S Charleston, WV
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Eye Cream uploaded by Brooke D.
I like this light weight eye cream. It leaves my skin very moisturized. I received Roc® Retinol Correxion® Eye Creamthis in exchange for an honest review
Gaileen C.
Huntsville, AL
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Eye Cream uploaded by Gaileen C.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing. I have had issues with under eye fine lines and dark circles. I have been using this cream for about 4 weeks now. I see a significant improvement in both - diminished dark circles and under eye fine lines. My under eye area feels more moisturized and I feel like I look more awake and less tired.
Hallie S.
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Eye Cream uploaded by Hallie S.
I really liked this product! I’m a big fan of eye cream and have specific wants/needs for an eye cream and this one hit them all! It was gentle, it felt nice while applying it, and it definitely made my eyes visibly brighter and appear less wrinkled. Huge concern for me!
Julie W.
Springfield, IL
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Eye Cream uploaded by Julie W.
This eye cream comes in a small, convenient tube. A little Goes a LONG way. A drop or 2 will cover the entire eye area. It’s a thin, lightweight retinol eye cream that absorbs quickly. It’s hydrating and non greasy. It works well under makeup. I could tell a difference when I used the RoC cream on one under eye vs nothing on the other. The under eye with RoC was noticeably less puffy. I have a very sensitive eye area (I can’t even use most makeup removers without major irritation) and this product didnt bother me at all! Perfect addition to my anti-aging skincare routine!

133 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...