BY ROC #68 in Eye Creams & Treatments

This non-greasy moisturizing cream is especially formulated for use around the delicate eye area. It evens out the look of dark circles and helps to reduce the look of puffiness in four weeks, and it visibly reduces the appearance of wrinkles around the eyes and crow’s feet in 12 weeks.

• Does this cream make the skin around your eye feel stiff?2 Answers
  • What is the best eye cream for fine lines/wrinkles that isn't ins...2 Answers
  • Does this work for depuffing? I have been searching for a product...1 Answers
Sonia D.
Mesa, AZ
This is one the drugstore products that is always recommended by dermatologist, but I'm not really sure why other then retinol being on their list of ingredients (it is the ingredient most proven in research to improve collagen production and boost cell turnover to firm up skin and help diminish fine lines and discoloration). I don't like the lack of information on the concentration of retinol which makes me weary of purchasing from a company that does not disclose this information especially if they are using the concentrations required for the product to be effective you would think they would boast about it and not hide it.

When I was an avid user of this I didn't have any wrinkles so I can't really say whether it is effective reversing wrinkles so I can only guess that it helped me with prevention. It says it helps with dark circles, but I don't feel like it really helped me in that area...maybe very slightly. It also says it helps with puffiness which I can't say whether it does since I don't have puffiness under my eye, but I do have puffiness above my cheeks (malar bags) and this will not help with that so don't expect it do so.

I don't feel like it is a well rounded product for anti-aging. I would go with another product that has not just retinol, but more of a mix of anti-aging ingredients: antioxidants, skin-replenishing ingredients, and skin-restoring ingredients like vitamin c (helps the retinol in its mission to increase the collagen production as well as improve your skin’s elasticity, can defuse free radicals and counterbalance the negative effects of exposure to UV rays), hyaluronic acid (to maintain the skin’s moisture and plumpness), ceramides (helping skin retain water and also help repair the skin’s natural barrier and regulate cells), peptides like argireline (delivers the same effect as botox) and palmitoyl oligopeptide (to facilitate the production of elastin and collagen), stem cells (protect the human skin stem cells from damage and deterioration or stimulate the skin's own stem cells), arnica (to refuce puffiness), and broad-spectrum sun protection if used during the day. Also, pay attention to packaging to prevent product breakdown! Any type of packaging that exposes retinol to light and air is a no-go. Opt for products that come in opaque tubes and bottles with a pump dispenser.
Rachael P.
I got to try RoC® RETINOL CORREXION® Eye Cream and RoC® MULTI CORREXION® 5-in-1 Restoring Night Cream.  From the start, I LOVE the packaging.  It’s so fancy looking!  I like that the eye cream is in a metal tube, which makes it easier to get all of the product out, with nothing going to waste. Also, the eye cream is in a glass container which is great because keeping products in glass containers allows the ingredients to stay fresher longer.

The products were very enjoyable to use.  The scent was nice and the texture was of a good quality; just the right consistency; not too thick or too thin.

I’ve only had an opportunity to use this for a week so it’s hard to see how much of a difference it’s made on my skin, but they do say that you will see results after 4 weeks, so I’m excited to see the results here in 3 weeks.

Have you tried these products before or do you have any questions?  Please comment below.

I received these products free for testing and review purposes and all opinions are my own.
Kelly P.
Queen Creek, AZ
I absolutely love this under eye cream! I was on the search for a retinol based under eye cream that I could use underneath my makeup and still keep my delicate under eye area moisturized. This does all of that! I have been using this for about a month and a half and it is wonderful. I habe fine lines and although this doesn't seem to get rid of them it still retains the moisture my skin needs to aid in future lines. Maybe if I use it longer I will see the results. For $15.00 I think its a steal. It lasts long too, I only need half a pea sized amount to last all day!!
Sasha T.
Orlando
I originally purchased this product because of the great reviews it had. Plus the affordable price. Dark circles are one of my top skin care concerns. I do notice that it moisturizes my under eyes well and does not sit on top of the skin. It also lightened my dark circles a little, which is what I usually look for in an under-eye product. Another plus is that it wears perfectly under my concealer without creasing.
Kathy T.
I have used many eye creams over the years, and this is the best that I’ve tried. It is a bit more expensive than some brands, but it is so worth the extra cost. The outer packaging is no nonsense, and who cares? The box gets thrown away. The product comes in a metal tube, which I like better than plastic. The fine lines around my eyes are greatly diminished. It is my go-to eye cream.
Angelina H.
Stockton, CA
I have really enjoyed using this retinol correxion eye cream. I do feel my under eye area being more hydrated and less dry feeling and have noticed my concealer looks better rather then a weird dry cakey look. I haven't noticed a difference in my wrinkles or wrinkle I have under my eye area but have noticed the darkness of my dark circles have gotten a tad bit lighter.
Nicole M.
Fayetteville, NC
This product is pretty pricy, but a little goes a long way. I use it nightly for about three months now. I use it after washing my face in the morning and before bed. It does seem to be helping a little but not as much as I’d like. This seems to be my go to product for now but I’m also searching for other products. RoC Retinol Correxion Eye Cream
Ana A.
I’ve been using this eye cream for night time for a few months now. You shouldn’t use it during the day because it has retinoids in it that can harm your skin if exposed to light. This cream didn’t irritate my eyes at all and isn’t too expensive. For me (I’m in my 20s) I wanted a retinol eye cream to fight wrinkles before they started. This is perfect!
Lillie V.
Indianapolis
I’ve been using this eye cream for almost a year. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is because I haven’t seen a HUGE improvement (& for the price & continual use, I wanted it to basically solve all of my problems). I stopped using during my pregnancy but when I was using it, I made sure to apply under my eyes and near my eyebrow and sides of eyes every night. The tube lasts a while, making the price worthwhile, and it did lessen my dark circles (they weren’t awful to begin with, though, so I’m not sure if this would work better/worse for those with more visible issues). It is my go-to eye cream though, and of the other I’ve tested, this has remained a staple in my medicine cabinet.
Kailey M.
I have been using this product for a little over a year now for my dark circles and I’m loving it more and more as time goes on. Unlike other products, it isn’t greasy and it has lasted me for a long while. It goes on delicately and it has even helped to reduce my puffiness. I will continue to buy this product.
Benji P.
Thomasville, NC
Is this product actually recommended for men?
Kat P.
Does this product irritate anyone's eyes? My eyes get very red and burn but I'm not sure if it's this product or my face wash.
Christine m.
Kingston, MA
I have been on the hunt for a good eye cream, does this work well? and is it safe for sensitive skin?
Kristi V.
What does this help with the most? Bags, wrinkles, discoloration?
Allyson G.
Cambridge, ON
What is the best eye cream for fine lines/wrinkles that isn't insanely priced? I'm 43 and they are getting more noticeable.