BY ROC

Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum.
We Keep Our Promises®.
Visibly reduces deep wrinkles clinically proven results.
1.0 fl oz (30 ml). see more...

• Has anyone else tried any other ROC products that they love?2 Answers
  • What is the difference between this product and roc deep wrinkle ...1 Answers
  • New Year, new me. Looking to kill some wrinkles creeping in on my...1 Answers
Carrie K.
trempealeau, wi
Love this product. Not greasy so you can apply at night or before makeup. Doesnt have heavy scent just refreshing leaves skin radiant and supple! #contest RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum
Michelle O.
Atlanta, GA
I receive the Roc wrinkle serum in a monthly beauty box subscription! I am so happy I tried this product out because this product works. I noticed some of my wrinkles disappearing before my eyes. I am sold on this product for life !
Becky D.
1260 Birch Tree lane ,scottsburg. indiana
Review for: RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 Ounce more...
I bought this once due to it being to exspensive for me, however it really works and I love it! So if I could afford it I would keep my cabinet stocked with it❤go buy it you will love it too you can't go wrong with ROC RETINAL CREAM I PROMISE YOU THAT I LOVE IT
Lisa K.
Youngsville, PA
Review for: Retinol Correxion more...
I received this product in a Walmart Beauty box. It is normally not a product I would buy, so I am glad I had the opportunity to try it. It will definitely be something I will purchase when I run out. For $15.98, it is worth it!

I have very oily skin, and I get a lot of bumps on the sides of my face. Well after only a couple of days, I have noticed the bumps are completely gone! My face feels very smooth and soft. I also find my skin is not as oily as it was before using this product.

I am 36, so I am starting to show a little aging, mostly wrinkles on my forehead. I have noticed them significantly less noticeable, after only using the product once a day for 2 weeks!

I am 100% satisfied with this product, and would recommend it to anyone wanting to improve the texture of their skin, and also to diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
Review for: Retinol Correxion more...
The first time I tried this product, I got it free. I was to use it for a month & then give my results. This really works for me. It keeps my skin smooth, even toned & helps with breakouts. It also fades the look of wrinkles. This does have a better effect after time. Those looking for great results within days, this is not for you. I actually stopped using this when I ran out. I tried other products, but went back to this. It goes on easy & absorbs fast. The scent was a little strong at first, but you get used to it & it mixes well with the scent of your cream. This does tingle for a few days. You can tell it's working. One bottle can last me 6 months, so it's very affordable.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
Review for: Retinol Correxion more...
I purchased this earlier in the week to try and so something different for a Spa at home evening. After my normal evening routine I tried this out. Used a small to decent amount and covered my face and neck. In a matter of minutes while it was absorbing I felt a tingling feeling and almost freaked out. This is normal for this product, but if you have sensitive skin, keep an eye on it. It's very lightweight and not a greasy feeling in my opinion. I found the scent to be light and not overbearing either. I won't see real results for weeks to come, but I've noticed in the few days, my skin does look a bit more soft and brighter. I don't have wrinkles as deep as others may have either, but it's never too early to take care of your skin.
Brittany A.
Mt Zion, IL
Review for: Retinol Correxion more...
I purchased this stuff for some faint fine lines on my forehead. I notice upon applying a tightening sensation. It is not unbearable or uncomfortable. The consistency is a little bit thick and waxy, but I find it very easy to apply. I haven't noticed a difference in the fine lines yet. There are a few things I've found to be bothersome. The product seems to be very drying. I have dry skin as is. So do follow up with a good moisturizer. Also, if you have sensitive skin, this product may not be for you. The serum seems quite potent. Going to give it more time. As of now would not buy again though due to not seeing a lot of difference.
C H.
Warwick, RI
I'm not sure if this actually made a difference or I thought made a difference but with the higher price tag it's hard to want to purchase again if I don't know for sure
Paula K.
tonkawa, OK
Review for: Retinol Correxion more...
I'm so happy with the results from this product. I have noticed a drastic diminishing of my fine lines and wrinkles. My skin and wrinkles look more plump and hydrated. I have noticed an improvement in the texture of my skin. This serum is easy to apply and absorbs well into my skin. I only need to use a small amount for my whole face. A little goes a long way. I love the results from this product, but there are a few cons. There is a scent to this product that does not go away after applying to my face. The retinol does cause dry patches on my face. The product is a bit pricey.
Alexandra I.
Hopkinton
Review for: RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 Ounce more...
The area under my eye had a bad reaction to this product. It burned when i put it on and made the area very dry and painful. It almost felt like it was sunburned
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
Has anyone else tried any other ROC products that they love?
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
New Year, new me. Looking to kill some wrinkles creeping in on my 2017 vibe. Is it worth the buy? If it worked, how long did it take before you started seeing results?
Amy J.
Milton , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have lines appearing between my brows. They are driving me crazy! Will this help? How long does it normally take to see results?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the difference between this product and roc deep wrinkle night cream I use at this moment ?
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm using the Deep Wrinkle Cream and thinking about adding the serum to it. Looking for someone who uses both and their results. Thanks!