BY ROC

Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum.
We Keep Our Promises®.
Visibly reduces deep wrinkles clinically proven results.
1.0 fl oz (30 ml). see more...

• Has anyone else tried any other ROC products that they love?2 Answers
  • What is the difference between this product and roc deep wrinkle ...1 Answers
  • New Year, new me. Looking to kill some wrinkles creeping in on my...1 Answers
Svetlana M.
Edgewater, CO
Review for: RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 Ounce more...
This serum is very interesting... it tinkles a lot when I first apply it, but the feeling goes away pretty quickly. The texture is very silky and creamy and the serum is absorbed into my skin easily. The packaging is also cute, but the product is quite expensive. I'm pretty young, so I don't have too many wrinkles on my face but I still decided to give this a try. It has slightly reduce the wrinkles on my forehead. Next I want to try their retinol eye cream, as the most noticeable wrinkles on my face are under my eyes.
Charlene G.
Dallas, TX
One of the best anti-aging face serum ever! It's been clinically proven to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It contains retinol that boost collagen to reduce fine lines and smooth the skin. I have been using Roc for 8yrs it glides on and absorbs quickly. I put it on in the am and before I go to sleep. I have a positive result by using it I have very little fine lines and wrinkles ...... I'm 58 yrs old and people alway cant believe my age.....you rock ROC!!
Stacie J.
Review for: RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 Ounce more...
I'm a new user and a fan! I used a ser sample from Rodan and Fields and liked it...but seriously can't afford their line. So I went back to Roc after trying neutrogena for a while and added the Roc serum to my routine. It's great! Smoothing but soaks in and no issues of it seeking to slide off like other serums. Give it a try! All of the Roc products have become much cheaper at Walmart.
Ashley B.
I really enjoy this serum. As I'm now 30 years old I feel my skin as not as vibrant as it was say 5 years ago. I started using this serum as part of my night skin regimen. At first you will feel a bit of a sting while your skin adjusts to the retinol. This happened for about a week. I have noticed a difference in my skin. I would definitely purchase this again in the future!
Jay M.
Sacramento , CA
Review for: Retinol Correxion more...
Amazing product! Let me start off by saying I am 43 years old and I have extremely sensitive skin. The first time I tried this product I used it at night, before going to bed. The next morning, when I woke up, I immediately noticed that the deep wrinkles around my mouth and eyes had softened dramatically. I was surprised to see such a difference after one use. I've used it for 7 days now and my skin looks fantastic! Some of my smaller lines are almost completely filled in and barely noticeable. And my deeper lines such as the crows feet around my eyes and the deep creases around my mouth are dramatically less noticeable! I am in love with this product and how well it worked! The few cons I found are the smell, I have a very sensitive nose and the scent is almost overpowering. It is a perfumy, medicinal scent that does not go away....even after a few hours. The only other negative (which is expected given it is a retinol product) is it made my skin extremely dry. To the point where my skin will flake in tiny spots. I added an expensive facial moisturizer after using the serum at night and then I wash my face in the morning and add Maracuja oil. Seems to balance out the dryness and makes my skin dewy, silky soft. I will definitely be purchasing more of this awesome product!
rebecca f.
Review for: RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 Ounce more...
After a dermatologist recommendation, I picked roc serum to use after I tried another that was too strong for my face. It goes on smoothly, and I've seen a reduction in fine lines on my face after using for about 6 weeks!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
I was given a sample of this product by a friend, so I am grateful that I at least didn't have to pay for it. Everywhere I put this- face and neck- I broke out like crazy.  I mean, a giant zit in the middle of my neck!? Ridiculous. I now use the product on my hands because they won't break out.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
I've been using this serum for about 2 weeks and so far I'm happy. I have noticed smoother skin and even less acne which is nice because I'm extremely acne prone. The price isn't bad at around $25. Can't tell if I notice a difference in fine lines yet but I will continue to use.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I got this as a sample to try out and i am impressed. the quality feel and look of this product is great. i love roc it is one of my favorite products to buy. i do need to buy a new one as mine is running out so i will definately be purchasing this again in the futrue
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
I think this is a pretty good product. I noticed improvement in my under eye but not quite as impressive as some other eye creams. I was still happy with it and would repurchase it again. I wish it helped with plump up the lines a little more to help them disappear.
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
Has anyone else tried any other ROC products that they love?
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
New Year, new me. Looking to kill some wrinkles creeping in on my 2017 vibe. Is it worth the buy? If it worked, how long did it take before you started seeing results?
Amy J.
Milton , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have lines appearing between my brows. They are driving me crazy! Will this help? How long does it normally take to see results?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the difference between this product and roc deep wrinkle night cream I use at this moment ?
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm using the Deep Wrinkle Cream and thinking about adding the serum to it. Looking for someone who uses both and their results. Thanks!