BY ROC

Contains 2 RoC® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum: 1.0 fl. oz. (30mL) each. Complements skin's renewal process to bring newer, younger-looking skin to the surface. Use this serum under your favorite moisturizer both day and night! RoC® has been leading French skincare brand for over 50 years, devoted to developing anti-aging products that guarantee visible and lasting results for healthier, younger-looking skin. Strong partnership with dermatologists have contributed to our expertise in understanding skincare and developing clinically proven product, which are highly effective, yet suitable for all skin types. see more...

Jessica B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Walmart is the only place I'll buy this. Absolutely love this stuff! I have been breaking out since closer to my mid thirties and I'm 35 now. When I use this day and night my breakouts are lessened by 80% . Can't say I've noticed wrinkle reduction and I've used It it off and on for a couple months but I plan on using it religiously for the next three months and I will update my review after .
Debbie P.
Recently purchased this product and have been using for about 2 weeks and have noticed a slight improvement in fine lines in eye area and forehead. The smell is slightly unpleasant but tends to go away a few minutes after applying. It doesnt work well for me under make up (makes foundation difficult to blend) so I apply at night.
pooch1617<3 S.
South Pittsburg
I purchased this product for my mom because she was always complaining about her wrinkles ok her face and the amount of wrinkles that have been reduced since she had been using this product is amazing
Dannielle R.
['Toledo', ''], OH
Ive been using 2 weeks, and it seems to be doing its job, I just cant seem to figure out the peeling. I suggest only using this at night and not both morning and night.
Crystal M.
I just begun to use this , so far so good
I have very sensitive skin so no breakouts
It does tingle a liitle bit at first but it lets you know its working . 👍👍💕💕
Gabby B.
El Paso
Perfect serum for day time. not greasy or doesn't make you break out. It dries to a moisturized finish and plays well with liquid or powder foundation.
Resa M.
Newtown
I'm only 26 but I use it when I feel my eyes look too dark. It feels like it tightens the area and it smells great too!
Lorangy V.
Bayside
Purchased at: CVS
I have been using this product for a few months now, and I am definitely a repeat user. It was gentle on my skin, however you might have to ease your skin to it if you have never used retinol before. It is a bit pricer then other drugstore products. I will continue to purchase this product, however I have yet to see a difference. I will continue using this product to see the long term effects.
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This serum is excellent. It improves the appearance of the skin. Fine lines and wrinkles are smoothed and your complexion looks more youthful. This serum does not aggravate my skin or dry it out. It absorbs quickly and does not leave any residue on the skin. Although this is an expensive product that comes in a small bottle, purchasing this value pack saves a significant amount of money. I recommend this serum and the ROC brand in general.
Yaneth L.
Este producto se lo di a una de mis vecinas después de un largo tiempo me la volví a encontrar y me dijo donde la había conseguido porque no la encontraba en ningún lugar y me dijo que es bueno ella se siente bien y la veo mejor