Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsRoC
Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum

Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum

by RoC

This light-weight RoC®RETINOL formula helps to improve the appearance of fine lines and deep wrinkles. After four weeks, skin appears more radiant, fine lines are smoothed and skin firmness is improved. After eight weeks, crow’s feet are visibly reduced and discoloration is diminished. After 12 weeks, deep wrinkles are visibly reduced. This formula glides on easily and absorbs quickly, leaving your skin feeling smooth and velvety and is ideal for use under makeup.

[product:retinol-correxion-deep-wrinkle-serum] ? How good is this product? and what is it used for?
How many pumps should I use? It seems like one pump isn’t enough to spread across my face, but I don’t want to overapply. Tips for application? I’m new to retinol.
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum ? Is this better than the RoC RETINOL CORREXION Deep Wrinkle Filler?
Start your review of Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum!
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum uploaded by Karla F.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this product, it definitely helps around the mouth, neck and chest area. I have lost weight and the waddle under my chin was beginning to really bother me. I also just turned 61 and as long as I stayed large my face was full, but I have noticed with losing weight a lot more wrinkle in the jowl and mouth area that was really bothering me. I had used this product when I was younger and noticed it helped to keep problems at bay, but I have only had this about 3 weeks so I am sure the longer I use it with other Roc items I will notice more improvement. I got the eye cream and moisturizer also. If you have other Roc items you think might help I am open to suggestions. Thank you for a great product...
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,598 reviews
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a good product for the price. Anything with retinol is good. I used it sparingly when I first got it but now I use it as I know it works.
Natasha R.
Colonial Bch, VA
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum uploaded by Natasha R.
Purchased at: Walmart
A very good Retinol serum! I have been using this for almost 2 months and my fine lines are getting less and less! The deep line in my forehead has also gone away! It’s gentle yet very effective!
Nikki M.
Bel Air, MD
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum uploaded by Nikki M.
Purchased at: Walmart
YOU'LL THANK ME LATER!! I highly recommend this serum if you have matured skin or pesky wrinkles! I have just one eleven wrinkle but it's rather deep. It's from squinting my whole life. Anyway, I haven't been using this very long and I have seen incredible results! For real!! That one deep wrinkle I have has improved dramatically! I'm very impressed! The only thing that I am not happy with is the packaging! Or maybe I got a bad pump but it takes a ton of pumps before I can get a little bit of product.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I did enjoy using this. I loved the packaging. I'm 29 and I'm starting to get fine lines around my eyes and mouth. I used the whole bottle in like a two month period. Although I didn't see much change I would love to try and see if I continue to use it if it will help.
Sara M.
Lakeland, FL
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum uploaded by Sara M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I like this a lot. I use it every day. The serum feels nice on and really does help to tackle the wrinkles. Leaves skin feeling silky, smooth. Has a nice scent.
Elisa C.
Escondido, CA
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum uploaded by Elisa C.
Purchased at: Amazon
This product is a staple of mine. I’m so thankful it was suggested to me years ago by my aesthetician. I truly look younger than my age and i swear this played a big part. I would highly recommend this product to anyone and would suggest to start of slow using it every few days then as your face becomes adjusted to it you can use it more often if you like.  Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum
Haley R.
moline
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum uploaded by Haley R.
In love with this serum! It tingles on the face a little but that means it’s working! I only use this in my nightly routine, as it makes your face sensitive to the sun! So smooth! Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
Sarah C.
Union City, CA
I am obsessed with this product. I'm 25 years old, and I don't use this for wrinkles. I've actually been using this on deep acne scars hat I've had for a while now. I've only been using this for over a week now, and I see my scars slowly getting an even more surface with the rest of my skin! I would give it more time for me to give it a 5 stars though. But so far, it's the best serum I've used!
Elizabeth S.
Lincoln Park, MI
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum uploaded by Elizabeth S.
Purchased at: ULTA
Okay .. if you use this everyday and have clean skin it can give you random breakouts. I don’t care for the smell but it makes your skin so tight and helps reduce those fine lines and wrinkles. I have tried so many other products and I always go back to this one. For a mid priced product it works well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
figueroa E.
Bronx, NY
il y a un an
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum ? How good is this product? and what is it used for?
Charlotte S. il y a un an
To correct the skin,would love to try the product.
Ilana P.
miami
il y a un an
Rebekah M.
il y a 2 ans
Elizabeth S. il y a un an
Hydration that’s a strong no , retinol can be drying I highly recommend a hydro boost lotion to cover when this has dried on your face. But as far as making the wrinkles seem smaller YES!
Davia H.
Brunswick , GA
il y a 3 ans
What's everyone's favorite anti aging serum? I've used the Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum and had good results... I'm just wondering if there's something better out there I need to maybe look into! Thanks for the help!