BY ROC

Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum.
We Keep Our Promises®.
Visibly reduces deep wrinkles clinically proven results.
1.0 fl oz (30 ml). see more...

• Has anyone else tried any other ROC products that they love?2 Answers
  • What is the difference between this product and roc deep wrinkle ...1 Answers
  • New Year, new me. Looking to kill some wrinkles creeping in on my...1 Answers
Amber A.
Freeport
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did enjoy using this. I loved the packaging. I'm 29 and I'm starting to get fine lines around my eyes and mouth. I used the whole bottle in like a two month period. Although I didn't see much change I would love to try and see if I continue to use it if it will help.
Ashley B.
I really enjoy this serum. As I'm now 30 years old I feel my skin as not as vibrant as it was say 5 years ago. I started using this serum as part of my night skin regimen. At first you will feel a bit of a sting while your skin adjusts to the retinol. This happened for about a week. I have noticed a difference in my skin. I would definitely purchase this again in the future!
Charlene G.
Dallas, TX
One of the best anti-aging face serum ever! It's been clinically proven to reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It contains retinol that boost collagen to reduce fine lines and smooth the skin. I have been using Roc for 8yrs it glides on and absorbs quickly. I put it on in the am and before I go to sleep. I have a positive result by using it I have very little fine lines and wrinkles ...... I'm 58 yrs old and people alway cant believe my age.....you rock ROC!!
Stacie J.
Review for: RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 Ounce
I'm a new user and a fan! I used a ser sample from Rodan and Fields and liked it...but seriously can't afford their line. So I went back to Roc after trying neutrogena for a while and added the Roc serum to my routine. It's great! Smoothing but soaks in and no issues of it seeking to slide off like other serums. Give it a try! All of the Roc products have become much cheaper at Walmart.
rebecca f.
Review for: RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 Ounce
After a dermatologist recommendation, I picked roc serum to use after I tried another that was too strong for my face. It goes on smoothly, and I've seen a reduction in fine lines on my face after using for about 6 weeks!
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was given a sample of this product by a friend, so I am grateful that I at least didn't have to pay for it. Everywhere I put this- face and neck- I broke out like crazy.  I mean, a giant zit in the middle of my neck!? Ridiculous. I now use the product on my hands because they won't break out.
Christine P.
N Branford, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this serum for about 2 weeks and so far I'm happy. I have noticed smoother skin and even less acne which is nice because I'm extremely acne prone. The price isn't bad at around $25. Can't tell if I notice a difference in fine lines yet but I will continue to use.
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this as a sample to try out and i am impressed. the quality feel and look of this product is great. i love roc it is one of my favorite products to buy. i do need to buy a new one as mine is running out so i will definately be purchasing this again in the futrue
Kelly C.
Torrington, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is a pretty good product. I noticed improvement in my under eye but not quite as impressive as some other eye creams. I was still happy with it and would repurchase it again. I wish it helped with plump up the lines a little more to help them disappear.
Carrie K.
trempealeau, wi
Love this product. Not greasy so you can apply at night or before makeup. Doesnt have heavy scent just refreshing leaves skin radiant and supple! #contest RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Serum
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
Has anyone else tried any other ROC products that they love?
Amy J.
Milton , WV
I have lines appearing between my brows. They are driving me crazy! Will this help? How long does it normally take to see results?
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm using the Deep Wrinkle Cream and thinking about adding the serum to it. Looking for someone who uses both and their results. Thanks!
Nalia R.
How long after using this did you see results?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
What is the difference between this product and roc deep wrinkle night cream I use at this moment ?