BY ROC

Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum.
We Keep Our Promises®.
Visibly reduces deep wrinkles clinically proven results.
1.0 fl oz (30 ml). see more...

• Has anyone else tried any other ROC products that they love?2 Answers
  • What is the difference between this product and roc deep wrinkle ...1 Answers
  • New Year, new me. Looking to kill some wrinkles creeping in on my...1 Answers
Elizabeth C.
Rosalia, WA
The first time I tried this product, I got it free. I was to use it for a month & then give my results. This really works for me. It keeps my skin smooth, even toned & helps with breakouts. It also fades the look of wrinkles. This does have a better effect after time. Those looking for great results within days, this is not for you. I actually stopped using this when I ran out. I tried other products, but went back to this. It goes on easy & absorbs fast. The scent was a little strong at first, but you get used to it & it mixes well with the scent of your cream. This does tingle for a few days. You can tell it's working. One bottle can last me 6 months, so it's very affordable.
Sarah C.
Fremont, CA
I am obsessed with this product.

I'm 25 years old, and I don't use this for wrinkles. I've actually been using this on deep acne scars hat I've had for a while now. I've only been using this for over a week now, and I see my scars slowly getting an even more surface with the rest of my skin! I would give it more time for me to give it a 5 stars though. But so far, it's the best serum I've used!
Cassidy M.
Austin, TX
This serum is really good. Almost immediately after applying it, I can feel it tingling on my face in a good way! It's made of good ingredients that aren't harmful to your skin and has very little artificial fragrance , which explains why it smells so bad. Overall, I really enjoy using it and will probably repurchase when I run out!
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I have used this Roc and I love the way it makes my skin feel. I like it but for anti aging skin care products. It's good. Don't be impatient. It takes a while to get results. Overall I think it is a great quality product.
rebecca f.
After a dermatologist recommendation, I picked roc serum to use after I tried another that was too strong for my face. It goes on smoothly, and I've seen a reduction in fine lines on my face after using for about 6 weeks!
Mayra P.
Lawndale, CA
It's a good serum. You can notice a difference after a few weeks. I do not like the smell. It is a strong smell that stays in your face. If you do not mind the smell you will like the product.
Elizabeth A.
Planada, CA
This product smells heavenly and is worth the price! It has a soft texture when added to the face and is long-lasting! This is a must-have in your makeup routine.
Lisa K.
Youngsville, PA
I received this product in a Walmart Beauty box. It is normally not a product I would buy, so I am glad I had the opportunity to try it. It will definitely be something I will purchase when I run out. For $15.98, it is worth it!

I have very oily skin, and I get a lot of bumps on the sides of my face. Well after only a couple of days, I have noticed the bumps are completely gone! My face feels very smooth and soft. I also find my skin is not as oily as it was before using this product.

I am 36, so I am starting to show a little aging, mostly wrinkles on my forehead. I have noticed them significantly less noticeable, after only using the product once a day for 2 weeks!

I am 100% satisfied with this product, and would recommend it to anyone wanting to improve the texture of their skin, and also to diminish the appearance of wrinkles.
Crystal G.
Cumberland, MD
I purchased this earlier in the week to try and so something different for a Spa at home evening. After my normal evening routine I tried this out. Used a small to decent amount and covered my face and neck. In a matter of minutes while it was absorbing I felt a tingling feeling and almost freaked out. This is normal for this product, but if you have sensitive skin, keep an eye on it. It's very lightweight and not a greasy feeling in my opinion. I found the scent to be light and not overbearing either. I won't see real results for weeks to come, but I've noticed in the few days, my skin does look a bit more soft and brighter. I don't have wrinkles as deep as others may have either, but it's never too early to take care of your skin.
Ashley B.
I really enjoy this serum. As I'm now 30 years old I feel my skin as not as vibrant as it was say 5 years ago. I started using this serum as part of my night skin regimen. At first you will feel a bit of a sting while your skin adjusts to the retinol. This happened for about a week. I have noticed a difference in my skin. I would definitely purchase this again in the future!
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
Has anyone else tried any other ROC products that they love?
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
New Year, new me. Looking to kill some wrinkles creeping in on my 2017 vibe. Is it worth the buy? If it worked, how long did it take before you started seeing results?
Amy J.
Milton , WV
I have lines appearing between my brows. They are driving me crazy! Will this help? How long does it normally take to see results?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
What is the difference between this product and roc deep wrinkle night cream I use at this moment ?
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I'm using the Deep Wrinkle Cream and thinking about adding the serum to it. Looking for someone who uses both and their results. Thanks!