BY ROC

Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Serum.
We Keep Our Promises®.
Visibly reduces deep wrinkles clinically proven results.
1.0 fl oz (30 ml). see more...

• Has anyone else tried any other ROC products that they love?2 Answers
  • What is the difference between this product and roc deep wrinkle ...1 Answers
  • New Year, new me. Looking to kill some wrinkles creeping in on my...1 Answers
Stella B.
Milwaukee, WI
I have dehydrated skin with a couple deep set wrinkles between brow and the lines that come down to sides of mouth from the nose, forgot what these are called. I have been using two months every other night. There hasn’t been an overnight miracles but over time I definitely see improvement. My skin looks healthy with a better texture. The wrinkles are still there but not as deep. I experience lightly skin flakes in the beginning just a couple times after waking up. But nothing that has ruined my makeup routine in any way. But seeing those felt kinda satisfying. There has been a positive with my makeup application though, I feel this has contributed to me able to use less foundation because it all feels smoother now and the foundation doesn’t seem to sink in blotchy. It stays evenly applied and I know it’s because of this serum.
Jessica B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Review for: RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 Ounce more...
This stuff helps keep my skin from breaking out, I haven't noticed anything with my wrinkles and fine lines yet but have only been using for about 6 weeks.. i love the smell but if you are sensitive to smells you may not like it. Just know that the equate generic equivalent at Walmart smells like cat pee, literally. It's not worth the two bucks you save. So just stick with ROC. Walmart is the best place to buy as it is just under $16 ! everywhere else ROC products are $22 and more! This is not drying to my skin and i have noticed my skin is starting to feel tighter as well which is awesome! I put this on after I wash my face in the morning and evening ...I follow it with vitamin C serum at their products has had enough time to soak into my skin about five minutes. Then I follow it with either a retinol night cream before bed or in the morning a daily moisturizer such as Altchek MD daily moisturizer or Cerave daily moisturizer.
Kristen W.
This product is fantastic! Despite containing Retinol, it is gentle. I recommend using it every other night so as not to try the skin, but the fragrance and texture are great. The price is right, and I trust this brand. I recommend this to anyone, despite your age, and think it will be a great addition to your existing skincare routine.
Amber A.
Freeport, FL
I did enjoy using this. I loved the packaging. I'm 29 and I'm starting to get fine lines around my eyes and mouth. I used the whole bottle in like a two month period. Although I didn't see much change I would love to try and see if I continue to use it if it will help.
Hollie M.
Wetumpka, AL
Review for: RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 Ounce more...
This is a wonderful product. I can visibly see a difference in my skin after two uses. The texture of the product is unique and very silky. It makes the texture of my skin soft and smooth and I definitely recommend this product to other people.
Sarah W.
Inez
I have been using this wrinkle fighter for two years and it works! The retinol in it has been very effective. It does not work on people with sensitive skin because it does burn and agitate the skin. It is about thirty dollars for a bottle and the quality is amazing.
Nicole D.
I am obsessed with this serum! I feel like my skin is beautiful using this product. I use twice a day. Two pumps in the am and I use three pumps at bedtime. Using on my face and neck. People definitely notice my skin looks younger, fresher and more even. Highly recommend!!
Char S.
I have used this religiously for the last two weeks and have yet to see a major result. However I do notice some tightening under my eyes so maybe I will give it some more time.
Valerie M.
Review for: RoC Deep Wrinkle Serum, 1 Ounce more...
I decided to start using retinol to help diminish a few wrinkles I'm starting to get now that I'm in my 30s. Listen ladies, it's never too early to start. The earlier you start, the less lines and wrinkles you will need to take care of later in life! I love this serum. I have only used it TWO weeks and have already seen an improvement in two specific areas - my forehead between my eyebrows, and my smile lines. That being said, there are a few things you need to know before you start:

1. Quick improvements usually don't happen. Results take 2-3 months. Too many women give up before then and assume it doesn't work.
2. Don't combine retinol with vitamin c or Aha/bha products. Not because of potency issues... It's mostly because the combination can cause irritation to the skin.
3. Start every other day instead of every day until you know how your skin tolerates it. Use it at night before bed, or if you must use it in the morning follow with sunscreen!
4. If you start having peeling or dryness issues, cut back usage by a day or two and make sure to apply moisturizer regularly!

I hope you'll give it a shot, this stuff is such a miracle worker when used correctly!
Michelle B.
Beaverton, OR
I really like how this works. It's best to start out one time a day, maybe every 2-3 days. My face peeled a bit at first, but then it acclimated to this product after about a week. It made my face feel softer, and smoother.
Kallan R.
Green Mountain, NC
Has anyone else tried any other ROC products that they love?
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
New Year, new me. Looking to kill some wrinkles creeping in on my 2017 vibe. Is it worth the buy? If it worked, how long did it take before you started seeing results?
Amy J.
Milton , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have lines appearing between my brows. They are driving me crazy! Will this help? How long does it normally take to see results?
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
What is the difference between this product and roc deep wrinkle night cream I use at this moment ?
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm using the Deep Wrinkle Cream and thinking about adding the serum to it. Looking for someone who uses both and their results. Thanks!