RoC® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream 2-1.0 fl. oz. Tubes uploaded by Kelly W.

BY ROC

Results after 12 weeks of clinical testing: After 4 weeks: Skin is more radiant; Crow's feet are visibly reduced; Signs of photodamage are diminished. After 8 weeks: Under-eye wrinkles are smoothed; Expression lines are visibly reduced. After 12 weeks: Deep wrinkles and fine lines appear visibly reduced. see more...

Leza O.
Leza O.
After hearing great things about this product for years I finally decided to try it, but haven't been impressed so far. I won't be purchasing again.

Pros:
* Hasn't caused any redness, dryness, or other irritation
* Very affordable for this type of product

Cons:
* Fragrance is overpowering and unnecessary
* I don't have deep wrinkles or really any age lines, but I haven't seen any change in my skins brightness, texture, or tightness after using daily for almost 2 months .
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
Newark, OH
I I like Roc Products this makes my skin feel smooth nourishing like I know I'm doing something good for my skin love love love this thumbs up all the way repurchasing it I would in a heartbeat yes and I would recommend this absolutely best part is this was on sale at Walmart for $18
Rosanne I.
Rosanne I.
I've used Roc products off and on for several years. Anytime I try something different I end up going back. The deep wrinkle retinol treatment is my favorite. It's not to harsh. I started using it a few days a week and slowly built up to every night.
Manjeet K.
Manjeet K.
RoC works, without doubt! The only negative is the dry flaky skin that comes as a part of the package with all retinol creams. But once your skin gets used to it & after shedding a few dead layers, expect a smoother plump looking skin. It's good for the price and value for money!
Allicia L.
Allicia L.
West Portsmouth, OH
This was a good eye cream that left my underwear feeling moisturized. It was a good price for what it did. My favorite thing about it was it was so silky to the touch. The downside was I didn't notice any kind of wrinkle prevention.
Jaime b.
Jaime b.
Plainview, TX
I use this for my forehead wrinkles and it works. It does tingle and slightly burn momentarily  after putting it on, but that stops quickly. I have repurchased this item and will keep it in my regimen. You can purchase it at Wal-Mart and other drugstores. For a drugstore item it is more expensive than others, but works!
Kari U.
Kari U.
Chatfield, MN
I bought this at my local Sams club as I had seen positive reviews on it. It seems to work just fine although I didn't notice significant differences in my skin.  This could be because I don't have severe damage/wrinkles to address.  At the sale price of 2 for 1 it is a good value.
Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.
I prefer the olay eye creams this one kind of gave me a discoloration around my eye from the retinal! It's also very expensive the packaging is alright but I wouldn't buy it again simply because it discolored my skin so I stick with olay, dark circles don't make you look younger!
Lacy G.
Lacy G.
Kingwood, TX
I don't have severe wrinkles yet but I am starting to use this as an early preventative. I really like the way my skin looks. I think the retinol is also helping my breakouts
Brooke H.
Brooke H.
For the price and the fact it has retinol in I thought I was going to see improvement. I don't have a lot of wrinkles but some and dark circles and made no difference to me. I was expecting at least some change. Also it's oily so doesn't feel well under makeup.