BY ROC #81 in Night Cream

Hypoallergenic Oil-free Non-comedogenic Dermatologist Tested RoC® Retinol Correxion™ Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is an intensive anti-wrinkle treatment that works through the night, visibly reducing expression lines and deep wrinkles. This exclusive combination or pure Retinol and an essential mineral complex is clinically proven to visibly reduce deep wrinkles while you sleep. When you apply, the upper layers of your skin are firmed leading to a visible reduction in expression lines. The formula starts to work immediately as pure Retinol penetrates deep down within the skin s surface to help fill in even your deep wrinkles. This product: Diminishes the appearance of expression lines Visibly reduces even deep wrinkles Moisturizes skin throughout the night Leaves skin soft, smooth and younger looking RoC® has been a leading French skincare brand since 1957, d see more...

RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
  • "I was kind of nervous when I first started using this product because it warned about skin sensitivity and burning sensations after applying." in 2 reviews
  • "It also smells nice and doesn't sit on the skin but absorbs in like it should. " in 1 review
  • "I'm in my early 30's and have started noticing fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and forehead." in 1 review
  • "is a good product, for my oily it did a good job at moisturizing." in 1 review
  • "A little bit goes a long way." in 1 review
C C.
I still using this but I am not sure it is 100% helping. I’m concerned about some fine lines and overall evenness of my skin tone. I also read that retinol was originally used as an acne treatment so I use it when I have a blemish as well. I put in on every 2 days or so and alternate with an AHA product. I will keep using this to see if it improves my skin. It is expensive for a drug store product. I also find that drinking a ton of water helps with fine lines.
L M.
Really works over a few week period to reduce wrinkles and smooth out my skin!!  I was collecting a variety of retinol-containing agents, using them sporadically, didn't think any of them worked.  I decided to use them up, with one on the left side and this on the right side.  After two weeks, the left-side product was gone and I looked at my skin: there was a huge difference!  The right side looked significantly younger than the left side!  While I was very happy to have found a product that worked, I'm also appalled that I now look unevenly aging lol.  Needless to say, I'm sold on this and am now using it nightly. (Sidenote: I may have tolerated this nightly because I started sporadically. When I first tried it, I noticed a bad aftertaste that I no longer notice)
Tiff P.
Sharon, PA
I have now completely finished a tube and see no noticeable results. Prior to purchasing this, I read reviews on Influenster and several other review sites. I saw it received mixed reviews but I was hopeful. You can see in the picture below, my lines on my forehead are still pretty noticeable. I did have one reaction when I got too much sun one day over the summer (even with consistent sunscreen use and a hat). I never had any other issue, even with daily use and this being my first retinol product.
sherry S.
Greenbrier
Verified PurchaseThis is my second time purchasing Roc Retinol Wrinkle Repair. That must mean that I liked it the first time. The first time I used this product it caused my skin around the eyes to become a little irritated and dry. I heard that this was normal and shouldn't use every night until my skin gets used to it. I continued using every other day for about 1 week and noticed my skin looking healing around the eyes. Now I used it every night and don't want to go to sleep without it. I use my moisturizer over it as well. I've noticed fine lines are not as apparent as they used to be.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
This is the strongest OTC retinol I have tried. I love that it gets the job done so quickly and efficiently. However, if you are a retinal newbie, this may not be the best product to start with. Even after using retinol for 2-3 years, I still sometimes overdo it with this product. That said, I know it works and I will continue to keep a tube in my skincare drawer for those extra-bad skin days.
Angela M.
New York
I’ve been using this product for years - and I’m still wrinkle free at 35! What better proof is there? I put this on after a night serum and before my moisturizer. I always make sure to let it soak in for 2 minutes before applying the moisturizer. It’s worked great so far for me and I plan to continue using it
Crystal K.
Taft, CA
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is my go to wrinkle cream! I use it day and night even though it's a night cream. It's light enough to combine with my eye cream and my moisturizer without leaving me oily and I love the tingle that it leaves on your skin. Love this stuff!
John A.
Los Angeles, CA
ROC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night cream is a must have in my nightly facial routine! I have been using this product over the course of a few months and already notice a difference in my face, leaving it smooth and youthful looking. This overnight cream is perfect for someone who is just starting to introduce retinol into their regimen. Keep in mind that you will have to use this consistently over the course of a year to dramatically see results.
Lisa B.
I've only used this a few nights, but I already see a difference in freckling from sun exposure and in the appearance of wrinkles. I have been conservative in the amount of application, and layered it over my serum and moisturizer to try to reduce any reaction I have while my skin adjusts to the retinoids. I know the product works best applied directly to skin, but I will work my way towards that in the next 3 months after reading horror stories of redness, flaking, and irritation.
Landyn F.
Kennesaw, GA
I read a lot of reviews before purchasing this product and I was nervous but so far it's been great! It's not harsh to me and I have very sensitive skin. I didn't experience any burning or redness and I usually do. Within a week I had no new breakouts and it's helped lighten my old acne marks. Definitely going to keep using
Jonelle E.
Magnolia, TX
Does this product burn? and will it make me break out?
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am in search of a wrinkle cream with Retinol. And I keep going back to this item and reading the reviews. Would you recommend this items alone or with the daily moisturizer as well?
Amy C.
I am 46 years old and have "#11's" between my eyebrows, would this product work for those? I have been really wanting to try this for a long time but hate wasting money on things that don't.
Cheryll O.
I've heard about some risks with using Retinol products and being in the sun. I live in Florida, am very fair skinned and there have been members of my family with skin cancer. I'd love to try ROC and I wonder if anyone knows if I used the overnight product should I be concerned ? I do use moisturizer with SPF every day. Would I still be able to use that if I used the ROC overnight product or would it be a bad combination?
Isabel D.
Hows long does it take to see any results?