BY ROC

Hypoallergenic Oil-free Non-comedogenic Dermatologist Tested RoC® Retinol Correxion™ Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is an intensive anti-wrinkle treatment that works through the night, visibly reducing expression lines and deep wrinkles. This exclusive combination or pure Retinol and an essential mineral complex is clinically proven to visibly reduce deep wrinkles while you sleep. When you apply, the upper layers of your skin are firmed leading to a visible reduction in expression lines. The formula starts to work immediately as pure Retinol penetrates deep down within the skin s surface to help fill in even your deep wrinkles. This product: Diminishes the appearance of expression lines Visibly reduces even deep wrinkles Moisturizes skin throughout the night Leaves skin soft, smooth and younger looking RoC® has been a leading French skincare brand since 1957, d see more...

RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
  • "I was kind of nervous when I first started using this product because it warned about skin sensitivity and burning sensations after applying." in 2 reviews
  • "And it works great the reason that I use most of my wrinkle product on and off is because I don't want my skin to immune to it then I would need something stronger." in 1 review
  • "I also have very oily skin and it's very difficult for me to find a night cream that won't clog my pores and make me break out but this cream doesn't break me out." in 1 review
  • "I'm in my early 30's and have started noticing fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and forehead." in 1 review
  • "is a good product, for my oily it did a good job at moisturizing." in 1 review
Wendy B.
Etna, OH
The most important thing to know before buying this is that retinol is a serious chemical. Its skin clearing properties were first discovered over 80 years ago but it used to require a doctor's prescription. Why? Because like I said, it's serious stuff. ;)

The version that's available in this tube isn't nearly as potent as what the pharmacy has. But it gets the job done. Retinol is one of the only chemicals that truly can reduce wrinkles.

Most products can only claim to reduce "the appearance" of wrinkles. They work only by plumping up skin to make it look more flat and also hydrating it so lines aren't so obvious. But as soon as you stop using it, the wrinkles will return.

Retinol actually can reduce wrinkles, and countless studies have confirmed it. But all great things come at a price. The downside of this miracle is that you'll turn into a vampire!

Retinol makes the skin extremely sensitive to the sun. Some people experience burning after only being in the sun 15 mins. while using retinol. So once you start using this, you'll have to be much more conscious of your skin.

Retinol is also pretty harsh. You may experience painful burning, redness, and itching after you start using this. It isn't RoC's fault, so don't get upset at them. It's the nature of retinol and the price you pay for youth. Once you adjust, you'll probably be fine unless your skin is too sensitive. If so, I think RoC offers a sensitive skin formula too, so I'd recommend that.

Now that I've thoroughly terrified you, let me tell you the good news--- It works! I've been wearing it nightly for 30 days now and I already see subtle changes in my wrinkles. It takes 12 weeks to really see a difference but most people should see some kind of results within the first 4 weeks. The box mentions 4, 8, 12 weeks so it's a gradual cycle of improvement.

12 weeks probably sounds like a long time to most people, especially if you want instant results. But retinol is not a fly-by-night, gimmicky product. It's the real deal and it takes time to penetrate the layers of skin on your face and start working its magic. Give it time, be patient, and start out cautiously! I recommend a thin layer on a small patch of skin first, just in case you have a bad reaction to it.
Estrella U.
Suffolk, VA
I have been using this cream for some time. I cannot say that I have seen any amazing or spectacular results. With that being said, I haven't seen any new wrinkles or dark spots either...so maybe it is working. I have several tubes to try to see results over time. It is moisturizing and the smell is not overwhelming. I have not had any skin sensitivity issues since using this product. I recommend taking a before picture so maybe results will be easier to spot especially if your skin is not especially problematic to begin with. For now I will give it 5 stars. I will update if results do not impress once all of the product and back ups have been used.
Tiffany V.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am very pleased with this night cream, as it is the only over the counter cream I have experienced to yield visible results. I have definitely seen improvement in fine lines on my forehead, which was my reason for purchasing the product. I don't have particularly sensitive skin but this is a strong product. I prefer to use it every other night as opposed to every night and I always make sure to use a hydrating lotion or even oil on my skin the next day to prevent dryness. Make sure to avoid your eyelids as it will cause major irritation, redness, and swelling.
Martina O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want to fight signs of aging at night, in addition to your day creams, add this epic drugstore find to your beauty arsenal. It is good enough for the Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Award. This company uses retinol in their products. Any good dermatologist will tell you this is one of the best-known ways to fight visible signs of aging. This product in particular wont cost a fortune in doing so. Take about 10 years off your skin while you sleep. Wake up to firmer-looking eye skin with fewer deep creases and lines.
Zanetha M.
Los Angeles, CA
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is impressive stuff! I use it several times a week to keep my skin free and clear of breakouts and clogged pores. If my skin looks 'tired' or is in need of an overhaul, I'll use it every night for two weeks. This is strong stuff - a little goes a long way. Simply gently swipe on a pea-size amount of product over your face, taking care to keep it away from your eyes. You can layer richer night creams over this RoC formula, which I often do during the dryer winter months.
Bethanie Z.
Franklin, IN
Kinda on the pricier side, especially for the size. However you WILL notice a difference within the first 1 to 2 weeks. I had noticeable softness and smoothing within a few days. Noticeable results made by my husband (who notices nothing) were made about 3 to 4 weeks into using this. With him wanting to keep touching my face because the texture if my skin was totally different than normal. If he noticed the difference than anyone will cause he's oblivious.
I began using this product a couple years ago. Although I'm in my 20's, retinol is great for all ages. It helps to reverse signs of aging and sun damage. I apply it to my eye area, sides of nose, and forehead. It can be drying, so I use this every other day. Whenever I get a little blemish, I'll take a bit of the product to the spot! Definitely make sure to use an SPF during the day when using retinol. This is an effective and affordable product!
nina f.
Every women over the age 21 should use a retinol nightly. Great for anit aging. Apply a pea size amount starting every other night due to skin may be too sensitive. Once you build a tolerance use a pea size amout for the entire face. Anti again anit wrinkles. For our patients who can not afford the prescription retin a micro since insurance companys refuse to pay once you are over 25 we recommend this product
Tyra H.
La mesa, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this in a beauty box from Target which was nice because I always wanted to try it. I have a prescription from my dr for Retin A. My skin is used to a higher level so this wasn't as effective for me as I was hoping. It was heavily fragranced as well. For my face it is a miss but I have been using it sparingly on my hands. Let's face it our hands are neglected. The face neck and hands are age giveaways.
Bridget S.
Lexington, SC
I have just recently tried this product and the verdict is still out for me. It definitely feels like it is working; however, I haven't noticed any dramatic changes. I haven't noticed any minimal changes yet either. I did begin to peel and my skin turned red (irritated) in the key area of application which was across the bridge
of my nose and my forehead.

I had to stop using it for a few days.
Jonelle E.
Magnolia , Tx
Does this product burn? and will it make me break out?
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in search of a wrinkle cream with Retinol. And I keep going back to this item and reading the reviews. Would you recommend this items alone or with the daily moisturizer as well?
Amy C.
I am 46 years old and have "#11's" between my eyebrows, would this product work for those? I have been really wanting to try this for a long time but hate wasting money on things that don't.
Cheryll O.
I've heard about some risks with using Retinol products and being in the sun. I live in Florida, am very fair skinned and there have been members of my family with skin cancer. I'd love to try ROC and I wonder if anyone knows if I used the overnight product should I be concerned ? I do use moisturizer with SPF every day. Would I still be able to use that if I used the ROC overnight product or would it be a bad combination?
Isabel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hows long does it take to see any results?