Skin CareFacial SkincareNight CreamRoC
Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream

Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream

by RoC

Wake up to healthy-looking skin. This unique formula is designed to work through the night—when skin is believed to be most receptive—to smooth and visibly reduce the appearance of even your deep wrinkles.

Looking for a cream that reduces chest wrinkles. Has anyone used this for any other areas aside from the face?
WooUkd this be a good product for a retinol beginner?
Start your review of Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream!
Product Highlights
Works great! it's a little strong son it my be to much for sensitive skin so test it first! but it works wonders for my skin!in reviews
I was kind of nervous when I first started using this product because it warned about skin sensitivity and burning sensations after applying.in reviews
I'm in my early 30's and have started noticing fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes and forehead.in reviews
is a good product, for my oily it did a good job at moisturizing.in reviews
And it works great the reason that I use most of my wrinkle product on and off is because I don't want my skin to immune to it then I would need something stronger.in reviews
Marisol O.
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Marisol O.
Purchased at: Amazon
I just bought this about three weeks ago. I started using it once or twice a week, but now I’ve been using it on a daily basis and I can definitely tell the difference in my skin! I love it. I’m glad I bought this product. It’s also very inexpensive compared to others I’ve seen. Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
Melissa B.
Highland, IN
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Amazon
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream been using roc for over 6 months now and I’m in love w all there products definitely met my expectations makes my skin look amazing n it’s for me gentle to use along with a moisturizer I definitely tell everyone bout how much I love this line products I use these every night in my routine
Lorrie M.
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Lorrie M.
Purchased at: Amazon
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is something that I have added to my skin care routine. I have not been using it long but already see a noticeable difference! When I put the cream on, it literally plumps out the fine lines. I’m excited to see the benefits after using it long term. It also has a really nice scent which I love! #Roc #Retinol #HealthySkin #Influenster #Voxbox
Lilly I.
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Lilly I.
Purchased at: CVS
Approve: I’ve been using this night cream for 2 months now. I’m on my second tube and I’m happy to say my complexion is brighter and my skin tone is more even. As far as wrinkles, I don’t have deep ones but this does a good job of keeping the subtle ones at bay. PREVENTION IS KEY!! 📍Side note: It’s extremely important to use sunscreen during the day when using any type of retinol. The skin becomes more sensitive to UV rays. Also it’s important to patch test because you can feel the retinol as soon as you put it on. My skin became a little red but that subsided once my skin got use to it. Roc Retinol Correxion
Rachael B.
York, PA
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Rachael B.
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Rachael B.
Purchased at: Amazon
At 38 years old, I still get compliments on my skin!! Many people ask what I use to keep my skin youthful. Truth is, my skincare up till 3 years ago was very simple. Other than washing my face, the only products I ever used was ROC retinol & No 7’ Protect & Perfect. I used ROC Retinol Correxion at night & No 7 Protect & Perfect during the day. I love trying new skincare but I always come back to Roc Retinol Correxion as my main source of retinol! Why? Because there isn’t any retinol better nor stronger on the market! My skin can prove it (I inserted a pic)!! I would highly recommend this to anyone with mature skin!! It’s a thicker cream that absorbs well, so very little product is needed! Because it’s the strongest retinol available, be careful how much & often you apply it in the beginning. Give your skin time to adapt. This is strong stuff! Since using 8 years ago, I no longer get regular acne, old acne scars have disappeared, skin complexion & texture is even, & haven’t gained any deep wrinkles. Even fine lines are taking a long time to form & I couldn’t be more pleased! I love this stuff!!
Veronica D.
Maurice, LA
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Veronica D.
Purchased at: Amazon
Love the smell of this. The price was fair, I can't remember what it was but it was like 25% off on Amazon. It doesn't take much. But it does soak in really fast. So I recommend dabbing it on the areas that concern you and then spread it from there. I noticed that my fine lines are really fine now and hard to see.
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Jamie J.
Since I’ve started using this night cream to me it seems like my really bad crows feet are looking somewhat better. Not as deep. This is my first tube of it and I’m really liking it. Goes on really nice and soaks in great. Not greasy feeling at all.
Tanya R.
Lawton, OK
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Tanya R.
Purchased at: Walmart
So far I'm loving this pretty well. I've been using it a little over 2wks so far. I haven't really noticed much of a difference yet tho. When I used the neutrogena wrinkle cream, I seriously seen results in about 3 days. I'm going to keep with this and using it. I have faith I'll see results eventually. It has so many positive reviews and I have friends who swear by this. On the plus side, it doesn't cause irritation or breakouts! [email protected]
Wendy S.
Lacey, WA
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Wendy S.
Love this product. I've been using for about 6 months in addition to the resurfacing disks. They help keep my face radiant. RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream 1 oz (Pack of 4)
Sabina D.
Anaheim, CA
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream uploaded by Sabina D.
I love every product from ROC, and I use it in my morning and night routine. It really helps with lines around my eyes, and my forehead. At the beginning, I did have some issues with puffiness and swelling, but it went away. My skin feels soft and more bouncy.

112 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Teena B.
Brandon, MS
il y a 6 jours
Rachael B. il y a 6 jours
Yes! This is the only retinol I used for almost 8 years. I am 38 with no wrinkles. I swear by Roc
Holly H.
Dunbar, PA
il y a 5 mois
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream ? I currently use loreal retinol (the blue one) but it is drying out my face. I have deep creases in my forehead, and am searching for something that will work for me. Is this worth trying?
Rachael B. il y a 4 mois
Definitely!! It’s the highest form of retinol you can get OTC. Be careful when first using because it can be strong for some but since you’ve already been using retinol, you should be fine. I just recently reviewed this if you’re looking for a full review
Gabrielle P.
Queens, NY
il y a 8 mois
Shanti T. il y a 8 mois
Deep wrinkle? That’s a little intense for your age no? Research the ordinary and the mildest retinol they have available. The prices can’t be beat. I use the HA moisturizer with the Azelaic acid every night along with my retinoid but I’m 53 ... trying to show you my skin.
Elizabeth B.
Boise, ID
il y a 9 mois
What recommendations do you have for “mask acne”? I use Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Night Cream and my chin acne is getting out of control and painful! I do t have a good step in my skincare routine for acne. What do you think of Differin Gel?
amber B. il y a 9 mois
So when it gets so bad in one place like that sometimes the acne can turn to infection. I’m my 13 year old daughters case she had to have a round of antibiotics and clyndamycin gel prescription for her face at night and it worked wonders! Sometimes it can get out of control and turn to infection so if possible see doctor and get some antibiotics and antibiotic cream. A lot of ppl say the differen gel is good but it seems to make my daughters worse but was only because she needed antibiotics and the creams or certain ones can just inflame and make it raw because mice it’s infected. Hope it helps❤️