BY ROC

Hypoallergenic Oil-free Non-comedogenic Dermatologist Tested RoC® Retinol Correxion™ Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is an intensive anti-wrinkle treatment that works through the night, visibly reducing expression lines and deep wrinkles. This exclusive combination or pure Retinol and an essential mineral complex is clinically proven to visibly reduce deep wrinkles while you sleep. When you apply, the upper layers of your skin are firmed leading to a visible reduction in expression lines. The formula starts to work immediately as pure Retinol penetrates deep down within the skin s surface to help fill in even your deep wrinkles. This product: Diminishes the appearance of expression lines Visibly reduces even deep wrinkles Moisturizes skin throughout the night Leaves skin soft, smooth and younger looking RoC® has been a leading French skincare brand since 1957, d see more...

RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream
  • "Works great! it's a little strong son it my be to much for sensitive skin so test it first! but it works wonders for my skin!" in 32 reviews
  • "I was kind of nervous when I first started using this product because it warned about skin sensitivity and burning sensations after applying." in 2 reviews
  • "is a good product, for my oily it did a good job at moisturizing." in 1 review
  • "And it works great the reason that I use most of my wrinkle product on and off is because I don't want my skin to immune to it then I would need something stronger." in 1 review
  • "It also smells nice and doesn't sit on the skin but absorbs in like it should. " in 1 review
Tina C.
I started using this product about three weeks ago and already I see a drastic difference in my skin. I have noticed less texture and less fine lines. I have used other retinol products but was never consistent enough for it to work. I use this every other night. My skin is more dry that normal but I just moisturize more. I also have the cleansing pads which I highly recommend. I cut those in half and there is more than enough solution to clean your face (numerous times) with half. One side is exfoliating and the other is smooth. I have noticed using them with the retinol cream has improved my skin so much in a short period of time. Something I have not gotten from higher end, much more expensive products.
L M.
Really works over a few week period to reduce wrinkles and smooth out my skin!!  I was collecting a variety of retinol-containing agents, using them sporadically, didn't think any of them worked.  I decided to use them up, with one on the left side and this on the right side.  After two weeks, the left-side product was gone and I looked at my skin: there was a huge difference!  The right side looked significantly younger than the left side!  While I was very happy to have found a product that worked, I'm also appalled that I now look unevenly aging lol.  Needless to say, I'm sold on this and am now using it nightly. (Sidenote: I may have tolerated this nightly because I started sporadically. When I first tried it, I noticed a bad aftertaste that I no longer notice)
Sanela T.
Sterling Hts, MI
I do not have major fine lines/ wrinkles ( I am 26). However I have started using this as a preventative measure. I use it every other night because it is very drying and does cause slight tingling which I read was normal until the skin gets used to it. So far I do like the product and will be repurchasing it again but I will probably try the sensitive version.
jennifer j.
port angeles, WA
this has become my go-to night time face lotion. my husband and I use this every night and apply a pea size amount, and we've only been using it for about a month now and I'm shocked about the visible difference in fine lines and overall skin color evenness. I would recommend this to a friend and I already plan on repurchasing after its empty.
Sayde F.
This is one of my normal nightly creams especially since my dermatologist told me about this product. She highly recommended it for my concerns of aging as well as not causing me to break out seeing as tho its light weight and she was very right. It can be a little costly but it's truly worth the price
sherry S.
Greenbrier
Verified PurchaseThis is my second time purchasing Roc Retinol Wrinkle Repair. That must mean that I liked it the first time. The first time I used this product it caused my skin around the eyes to become a little irritated and dry. I heard that this was normal and shouldn't use every night until my skin gets used to it. I continued using every other day for about 1 week and noticed my skin looking healing around the eyes. Now I used it every night and don't want to go to sleep without it. I use my moisturizer over it as well. I've noticed fine lines are not as apparent as they used to be.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
This is the strongest OTC retinol I have tried. I love that it gets the job done so quickly and efficiently. However, if you are a retinal newbie, this may not be the best product to start with. Even after using retinol for 2-3 years, I still sometimes overdo it with this product. That said, I know it works and I will continue to keep a tube in my skincare drawer for those extra-bad skin days.
Crystal K.
Taft, CA
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Night Cream is my go to wrinkle cream! I use it day and night even though it's a night cream. It's light enough to combine with my eye cream and my moisturizer without leaving me oily and I love the tingle that it leaves on your skin. Love this stuff!
kelly p.
Queen Creek, AZ
I love love this correction cream! I purchased the roc retinol eye cream and after loving that i decided to buy this. I can use this on my whole face and not have to worry about having a seperate cream specifically for my under eye area. This really has helped with hydrating and smoothing out my facial skin. This also makes my makeup look so much better. My face looks glowing and hydrated! For $17 this is totally worth every penny. No i have to try their night cream!!
Emma A.
ATLANTA, GA
Don’t let the smallest size of the tube fool you. This stuff packs a mean punch. It’s such a good night cream/treatment and so much more affordable than high end products. Sensitive skin types should definitely go with the sensitive version., this can cause irritation. For that reason I would start by using it every few days and see how your skin tolerates it. Prevention is key so I suggest this as a “starter” night cream. The only downside is that it has a particularly strong fragrance. Not bad, but noticeable.
Jonelle E.
Magnolia, TX
Does this product burn? and will it make me break out?
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I am in search of a wrinkle cream with Retinol. And I keep going back to this item and reading the reviews. Would you recommend this items alone or with the daily moisturizer as well?
Amy C.
I am 46 years old and have "#11's" between my eyebrows, would this product work for those? I have been really wanting to try this for a long time but hate wasting money on things that don't.
Cheryll O.
I've heard about some risks with using Retinol products and being in the sun. I live in Florida, am very fair skinned and there have been members of my family with skin cancer. I'd love to try ROC and I wonder if anyone knows if I used the overnight product should I be concerned ? I do use moisturizer with SPF every day. Would I still be able to use that if I used the ROC overnight product or would it be a bad combination?
Isabel D.
Hows long does it take to see any results?