RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Filler uploaded by Kristen L.

BY ROC

Exclusive Fusion of RoC®Retinol + Hyaluronic Acid Immediately fills creases and re-plumps skin.  Diminishes the look of even deep wrinkles. As you age, your skin s ability to renew itself slows.  Skin loses its elasticity and wrinkles become more evident.  As your skin cell turnover continues to slow, wrinkles become deeper and more settled. RoC® Retinol Correxion ® Deep Wrinkle Filler is an intensive, anti-wrinkle formula that immediately fills creases and re-plumps skin.  With daily use, it continues to improve the look of skin so that even deep wrinkles appear diminished in as little as four weeks.  The result - younger-looking, more beautiful skin. How it works:  This breakthrough, dual-action formula is specially developed to target wrinkles, with an exclusive fusion of hyaluronic acid and pure RoC® Retinol Correxion ® see more...

Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
This is one of the only Roc products that I am not impressed with. ROC SERUM is one of my all time fave products. I bought this and the overnight cream....I figured there would be a noticeable difference, even after a few uses- but even after weeks of use I saw not much difference. ROC SKINCARE NEW CAMPAIGN SAYS the longer you use retinol the better the visible effects will be....but from the 1st few days of using this to the weeks of using it, I really saw no difference.... but like I said, this is the ONLY Roc product that has disappointed me. It says to dab on your deep wrinkles and it's supposed to help blend and fill in wrinkle but the 1st time you use it, you can't tell you've used anything..aye after a few weeks of using it helps a little. But just the name of the product made me think it would fill the wrinkle right then and there.
Alina S.
Nashville, TN
I liked this deep wrinkle filler, it seems to really moisturize and work on the problem areas, while absorbing rather quickly. I also didn't have any negative effects from it, as I have a very sensitive skin and frequently get breakouts when trying new products.
Nancy T.
Cape Coral, FL
The RoC Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Filler did not give me the exceptional results I was expecting. It did provide good moisturization, but I do not think it did much for my wrinkles. so for Moisture, I give it 4 stars, for wrinkle correction 2 stars.
Lisa A.
While I don't have deep wrinkles I wanted to use this to prevent them and did see a difference in plumping in the areas I used this, between nose and mouth and around lips. Very nice effect and cost effective. I would purchase again
Lisa S.
Pennington, NJ
RoC Retinol creams are great, inexpensive anti-aging products. The deep wrinkle filler goes on smooth, and has a pleasant scent. It is a nice light cream that doesn't leave a greasy feeling, and goes well under makeup.
LaShanna S.
Macon, GA
I bought this because I have some dark spots on my face that I want to get rid of. You notice some peeling after a few days which lets you know that it is working to increase cell turnover.
Monica O.
Snohomish, WA
I like that this has retinol. Texture is fine, not too heavy. Price is good for a retinol product but didn't notice any huge changes in my skin after using it
Jennifer C.
Dekalb, IL
Love this and use it every day. I have the day formula and the night formula. It's kind of expensive for a drug store product, but I think it's worth it.
Kathryn N.
Aberdeen, NC
Love this stuff! Have used it off and on for a long time and it makes my skin look younger and reduces fine lines. It's very gentle to my skin.
Amanda B.
This is an excellent product that produces visible results when used consistently. The packaging is nice and convenient. Super easy to use.
Could someone tell me how well this works under makeup