BeautyFaceFacial SkincareRoC
Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Filler

Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler

by RoC

This breakthrough dual-action formula, with an exclusive fusion of hyaluronic acid and pure RoC®RETINOL, is clinically proven to fill creases and diminish the look of deep wrinkles. It’s non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) and dermatologist tested.

Can I use Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler at night after I use [product:hyaluronic-acid-2%-b5] or [product:the-ordinary-niacinamide-10%-zinc-1]?
Why should I use this product and does it work?
How long does it take to begin noticing (if at all) a reduction in deep forehead lines? [product:roc,-retinol-correxion,-wrinkle-filler,-1-oz]
Start your review of Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler!
Product Highlights
...quickly. I also didn't have any negative effects from it, as I have a very sensitive skin and frequently get breakouts when trying new products.in reviews
Dawna B.
Elyria, OH
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler uploaded by Dawna B.
Soooo I'm so into reviewing products but especially super duper great products 💋💋💋 I bought this particular product and have been a repeat purchaser. I use this on my entire face, 2 layers under my eyes and along my tip lip. First off n best part is I have noticed a diminishing of the fine lines under my eyes. So using it along my tip lip is a preventative measure, no fine lines there yet n I don't want them! The packaging is nice because it fits nicely in my makeup case as to not misplace it lol I had 2 strokes at age 41 and I lose things🤷, the light fresh scent is one of my fav features of this skin cream. Fragrance free is ok, n overpower smells are just gross...but this light fresh scent is so nice. Somehow it adds to the pleasure of a twice day skin care routine. The price isn't bad as a lil bit goes a long way, and especially for the results. I use it in the morning before makeup n after a anti redness serum so it is layerable and at night before bed so I wake up with super soft skin every morning ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍
Brieanne D.
New Bedford, MA
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler uploaded by Brieanne D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hello Affordable Skincare👋🏼 THAT WORKS! I was recommended this product by my local [user:ultabeauty] ladies and now I am passing this on to you. I am now one month in to testing this Deep Wrinkle Filler by [user:rocskincareofficial] and for just $22.99 this product works miracles! I have been dealing with a stubborn deep wrinkle in between my eyebrows along with some fine lines around my mouth area. This product started working from day one, instantly smoothing and plumping the skin!! As I couldn’t believe the results I was getting I continued use and one month later my problem areas are no longer problems🙌🏼 the deep wrinkles and fine lines I was dealing with are GONE! I apply this formula all over my skin after cleansing and its smooth soft formula hydrates so beautifully and absorbs quickly into the skin! Works great with or without makeup, smells wonderful, and is also formulated with some of my favorite ingredients .. being Hyaluronic Acid and Pure Retinol that works to accelerate the removal of old, dull skin cells on the surface. MUST HAVE PRODUCT! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Nicole B.
Stroudsburg, PA
I was a little skeptical at first but I'm a believer now. I'm only 39 so I don't have a ton of wrinkles but I do have wrinkles. This cream smells good but more than anything it truly has made my wrinkles disappear.
stacey L.
Centereach, NY
Have used in the past and liked. Does come with an expiration date on bottle. Will burn a bit if used too many days in a row.
Beth H.
Ray, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff works!!! I couldn’t believe my eyes after 5 minutes!!!! I recommend this to anyone!!!
Rebecca N.
Dayton, OH
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler uploaded by Rebecca N.
Yessss!!! This one, i have wrinkles and fine lines on my forehead and around the left side of my mouth ive tried many products but this one has by farrrr worked the best!!!! I wish the effects were longer lasting but its great, beware though listen to instructions and use the retinol every other day, you can get a mild chemical burn on your face as your skin gets used to it.Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler
Holly S.
Biglerville, PA
I have used this for about a month, and it seems to be really helping, I will probably purchase this again
Miranda S.
Taylor, MI
I like this product. I'm not in love, but I like it. It does seem to have a slightly filling/plumping effect right away, which is temporary, but I used this religiously for about 2 months and can't really say my wrinkles were improved at all. I can say, it feels good going on, and soaks in well. What I really like it for is blemishes. Dab a Lil bit on any blemish or red spot before bed and there's definite improvement in the morning.
Susan  T.
Supply, NC
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler uploaded by Susan  T.
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler is a product I use morning and night in my skincare routine. I use it mainly around my mouth area to treat deeper wrinkles. I’ve been using this for a over a year now and have been pleased with the results.
Elizabeth H.
San Diego, CA
This is probably my holy grail, secret weapon when it comes to skin care! You do get a little bit in the bottle for about $20, but a little goes a long way. If you do have sensitive skin you might not want to start this without an OK from a doctor. But it is OTC retinol so it isn’t as harsh as those you get from a dermatologist. I applied mine at night after all my skin care steps and then when I woke up I did my routine and made sure to wear facial lotion with spf. That is SO important! I noticed a change in my skin in a week. It was very glowy and even through stress and menstruation, my pimples and zits were at a minimum. All in all if you think retinol is for you, this product is for you!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Meghan D.