Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersRoC
Roc Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Filler

Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler

by RoC

This breakthrough dual-action formula, with an exclusive fusion of hyaluronic acid and pure RoC®RETINOL, is clinically proven to fill creases and diminish the look of deep wrinkles. It’s non-comedogenic (won't clog pores) and dermatologist tested.

Can I use Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler at night after I use [product:hyaluronic-acid-2%-b5] or [product:the-ordinary-niacinamide-10%-zinc-1]?
Why should I use this product and does it work?
How long does it take to begin noticing (if at all) a reduction in deep forehead lines? [product:roc,-retinol-correxion,-wrinkle-filler,-1-oz]
Start your review of Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler!
Product Highlights
...quickly. I also didn't have any negative effects from it, as I have a very sensitive skin and frequently get breakouts when trying new products.in reviews
Brieanne D.
New Bedford, MA
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler uploaded by Brieanne D.
Purchased at: ULTA
Hello Affordable Skincare👋🏼 THAT WORKS! I was recommended this product by my local [user:ultabeauty] ladies and now I am passing this on to you. I am now one month in to testing this Deep Wrinkle Filler by [user:rocskincareofficial] and for just $22.99 this product works miracles! I have been dealing with a stubborn deep wrinkle in between my eyebrows along with some fine lines around my mouth area. This product started working from day one, instantly smoothing and plumping the skin!! As I couldn’t believe the results I was getting I continued use and one month later my problem areas are no longer problems🙌🏼 the deep wrinkles and fine lines I was dealing with are GONE! I apply this formula all over my skin after cleansing and its smooth soft formula hydrates so beautifully and absorbs quickly into the skin! Works great with or without makeup, smells wonderful, and is also formulated with some of my favorite ingredients .. being Hyaluronic Acid and Pure Retinol that works to accelerate the removal of old, dull skin cells on the surface. MUST HAVE PRODUCT! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Nicole B.
Stroudsburg, PA
I was a little skeptical at first but I'm a believer now. I'm only 39 so I don't have a ton of wrinkles but I do have wrinkles. This cream smells good but more than anything it truly has made my wrinkles disappear.
stacey L.
Centereach, NY
Have used in the past and liked. Does come with an expiration date on bottle. Will burn a bit if used too many days in a row.
Beth H.
Ray, MI
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff works!!! I couldn’t believe my eyes after 5 minutes!!!! I recommend this to anyone!!!
Holly S.
Biglerville, PA
I have used this for about a month, and it seems to be really helping, I will probably purchase this again
Susan T.
Mount Vernon, IL
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler uploaded by Susan T.
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler is a product I use morning and night in my skincare routine. I use it mainly around my mouth area to treat deeper wrinkles. I’ve been using this for a over a year now and have been pleased with the results.
Elizabeth H.
San Diego, CA
This is probably my holy grail, secret weapon when it comes to skin care! You do get a little bit in the bottle for about $20, but a little goes a long way. If you do have sensitive skin you might not want to start this without an OK from a doctor. But it is OTC retinol so it isn’t as harsh as those you get from a dermatologist. I applied mine at night after all my skin care steps and then when I woke up I did my routine and made sure to wear facial lotion with spf. That is SO important! I noticed a change in my skin in a week. It was very glowy and even through stress and menstruation, my pimples and zits were at a minimum. All in all if you think retinol is for you, this product is for you!
Miranda S.
Taylor, MI
I like this product. I'm not in love, but I like it. It does seem to have a slightly filling/plumping effect right away, which is temporary, but I used this religiously for about 2 months and can't really say my wrinkles were improved at all. I can say, it feels good going on, and soaks in well. What I really like it for is blemishes. Dab a Lil bit on any blemish or red spot before bed and there's definite improvement in the morning.
Lauren M.
Midlothian, VA
I used this at night on my deep forehead wrinkle and saw it fade in just a week or so! Always be careful with Retinols and use lots of spf during the day when using the product at night!
mary S.
Trinidad, CO
Roc® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Filler uploaded by mary S.
As you can tell by the photo below, I love this product so much I’m almost out! It does exactly as it promises and fills deep lines as well as improves elasticity. The only con is that it is a bit drying so be sure to moisturize after using so you don’t peel as much