RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Filler uploaded by Kristen L.

BY ROC

Exclusive Fusion of RoC®Retinol + Hyaluronic Acid Immediately fills creases and re-plumps skin.  Diminishes the look of even deep wrinkles. As you age, your skin s ability to renew itself slows.  Skin loses its elasticity and wrinkles become more evident.  As your skin cell turnover continues to slow, wrinkles become deeper and more settled. RoC® Retinol Correxion ® Deep Wrinkle Filler is an intensive, anti-wrinkle formula that immediately fills creases and re-plumps skin.  With daily use, it continues to improve the look of skin so that even deep wrinkles appear diminished in as little as four weeks.  The result - younger-looking, more beautiful skin. How it works:  This breakthrough, dual-action formula is specially developed to target wrinkles, with an exclusive fusion of hyaluronic acid and pure RoC® Retinol Correxion ® see more...

RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Filler
  • "I liked this deep wrinkle filler, it seems to really moisturize and work on the problem areas, while absorbing rather quickly. I also didn't have any negative effects from it, as I have a very sensitive skin and frequently get breakouts when trying new products." in 3 reviews
Jennifer S.
Lookout , WV
I am a RoC fan. I was turned onto their products about 3 years ago by another reviewer and have not been disappointed by anything I have tried. The products are affordable and are easy to find. I wait until they go on sale at my local pharmacy and can usually get them buy one, get one half off. I have sensitive skin and have only ever had one reaction to a face wash. None of the face serums or creams bother me. RoC Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF30, 1 Oz
Elizabeth H.
Kenosha, WI
This is probably my holy grail, secret weapon when it comes to skin care! You do get a little bit in the bottle for about $20, but a little goes a long way. If you do have sensitive skin you might not want to start this without an OK from a doctor. But it is OTC retinol so it isn’t as harsh as those you get from a dermatologist. I applied mine at night after all my skin care steps and then when I woke up I did my routine and made sure to wear facial lotion with spf. That is SO important! I noticed a change in my skin in a week. It was very glowy and even through stress and menstruation, my pimples and zits were at a minimum. All in all if you think retinol is for you, this product is for you!
Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
i got to try this from a sample that i got and i was impressed with how well it works. i love that it goes into my skin quickly and it makes my skin feel very soft and supple looking.

the feel of the product is nice too. i noticed that my skin was actually feeling softer and less wrinkles
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
Eh, this is just all right. Nothing to brag about, honestly. I have used a lot of RoC products over the years, and I'm never terribly impressed. Their performance is barely noticeable, and I feel they are over priced. There are far better cheaper and pricier options out there.
Caitlyn S.
Bolton, MA
This is one of the only Roc products that I am not impressed with. ROC SERUM is one of my all time fave products. I bought this and the overnight cream....I figured there would be a noticeable difference, even after a few uses- but even after weeks of use I saw not much difference. ROC SKINCARE NEW CAMPAIGN SAYS the longer you use retinol the better the visible effects will be....but from the 1st few days of using this to the weeks of using it, I really saw no difference.... but like I said, this is the ONLY Roc product that has disappointed me. It says to dab on your deep wrinkles and it's supposed to help blend and fill in wrinkle but the 1st time you use it, you can't tell you've used anything..aye after a few weeks of using it helps a little. But just the name of the product made me think it would fill the wrinkle right then and there.
Hux Q.
It took about 3 days to notice the effect when putting on makeup and forgot my primer- It looked better and smoothr than when I did! Retinol products are not all created equally, as I've tried many. RoC is by far the best since the others showed no difference after 30+ days (trust me I've tried dozens). There is a smoothing, and almost blurred effect, that really makes my complexion smooth and glowing.
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Ok so personally I'm only 25, but I don't think you can start anti-aging products too soon. I feel this product has kept my skin smooth and wrinkle free and I hope it continues to keep my skin flawless. As a cosmetologist I have used many products of this sort but this is one of the better drugstore purchase I have found. Well worth the money spent.
Miranda S.
Taylor, MI
I like this product. I'm not in love, but I like it. It does seem to have a slightly filling/plumping effect right away, which is temporary, but I used this religiously for about 2 months and can't really say my wrinkles were improved at all. I can say, it feels good going on, and soaks in well. What I really like it for is blemishes. Dab a Lil bit on any blemish or red spot before bed and there's definite improvement in the morning.
Marian G.
Omaha, NE
Absolutely LOVE this product! I have small wrinkles starting around my eyes and this product really made a difference in the appearance. A little goes a long way, but it's still expensive. Better than Botox though. I use many RoC products and think they are all exceptional!
Elizabeth B.
Indianapolis, IN
Unlike other wrinkle fillers i have used, this one is smooth and easily absorbed by the skin. it doesn't feel like you are wearing anything on your face. I typically wait for Ulta to have a buy one get on 1/2 off sale to purchase because I think it's a little pricey.
Could someone tell me how well this works under makeup