BY ROC

Jazmine C.
Bloomington , CA
I love ROC products! I have never been disappointed. I got the daily moisturizer for my mom and the eye cream for me. I noticed a huge difference in the firmness on my moms skin. For me the eye cream helped so much with the lines and crows feet that was just starting to peek through. I love their products because of the retinal it has enough to help me with my lines but doesn't break out my skin.
Teresa L.
I love all of the ROC products, especially this one. I use it day and night, it goes on smooth and not greasy, I have oily skin anyway so this is a big plus to me. It is lightweight but really makes a difference in my skin texture, firmness, and fine lines.
Shadey S.
Portland, OR
I have combination skin and love the feeling of moisturized skin but it is often hard to find a balance between moisturized and being oily. This moisturizer has helped significantly and I wake up with super soft skin. I have noticed a change in appearance in just the week I've used it.
Saundra S.
Monterey Park, CA
I loved this product! I used it every morning before i applied my make up. It made my akin look toghter even though I dont have any wrinkles.
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
For a drugstore lotion, this is great! The nighttime version works even better. This made my husband, who has sensitive skin, get hives.
Amber H.
Klamath Falls, OR
Talk about a confidence boost! Almost instantly I noticed my smile lines, frown lines, and under eye lines disappeared! One of my faves!
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Wasn't impressed. Didn't really see any difference after using it for months. Too pricey to not see results.