BY ROC

2 Retinol Correction Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30. New Larger Size Reduces the look of expression line and deep wrinkles. Diminishes the appearance of expression linesReduces the look of even deep wrinklesProvides advanced sun protection... see more...

Jazmine C.
Chicago , IL
I love ROC products! I have never been disappointed. I got the daily moisturizer for my mom and the eye cream for me. I noticed a huge difference in the firmness on my moms skin. For me the eye cream helped so much with the lines and crows feet that was just starting to peek through. I love their products because of the retinal it has enough to help me with my lines but doesn't break out my skin.
Teresa L.
I love all of the ROC products, especially this one. I use it day and night, it goes on smooth and not greasy, I have oily skin anyway so this is a big plus to me. It is lightweight but really makes a difference in my skin texture, firmness, and fine lines.
Shadey S.
Portland, OR
I have combination skin and love the feeling of moisturized skin but it is often hard to find a balance between moisturized and being oily. This moisturizer has helped significantly and I wake up with super soft skin. I have noticed a change in appearance in just the week I've used it.
Saundra S.
Monterey Park, CA
I loved this product! I used it every morning before i applied my make up. It made my akin look toghter even though I dont have any wrinkles.
Amber H.
Klamath Falls, OR
Talk about a confidence boost! Almost instantly I noticed my smile lines, frown lines, and under eye lines disappeared! One of my faves!
Erin M.
Toledo, OH
For a drugstore lotion, this is great! The nighttime version works even better. This made my husband, who has sensitive skin, get hives.
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
Wasn't impressed. Didn't really see any difference after using it for months. Too pricey to not see results.