BY ROC

We Keep Our Promises® Visibly reduces expression lines and deep wrinkles RoC® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is an intensive anti-wrinkle moisturizing treatment that works throughout the day to visibly reduce expression lines and deep wrinkles. This exclusive combination of pure Retinol and our patented advanced sun protection technology is proven to visibly reduce deep wrinkles.  This product: Diminishes the appearance of expression lines Visibly reduces even deep wrinkles Provides advanced sun protection to help prevent premature aging Leaves skin soft, smooth and younger-looking The results after 12 weeks:  beautiful skin, as young-looking as it was years ago. This specific formula is: Oil-free Non-comedogenic RoC® has been a leading French skincare brand since 1957, devoted to developing anti - agi see more...

RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer SPF 30
Given my first 44 years hasn't been concerned with skin care a great deal, my next 44 years will. This is one sunscreen that I love using because it also contains the great anti-aging properties that any lady over the age of 16 should be concerned with. It has SPF of 30 which is wonderful. I really like it's packaging. Small, sleek and cute. But more so it's not big and bulky so that makes it easy to pop into a travel bag. Am I strange that I even love that "sunscreen" scent? It takes me back to my teen years on a private island on the equator. I had lots of sunscreen available, but I rarely wore it. But I do love the smell....... I highly recommend this even though it's completely chemical sunscreen without any natural sunscreen properties. So just be aware and remember to apply it a good half hour before you are going to be exposed to the sun.
Suzanne L.
SHERMAN OAKS, CA
This is my go-to day moisturizer. Not only does it keep my skin looking young, it also has SPF to help protect it from the sun. My skin is sensitive so I can't use this more than once a day and I do need to watch my sun exposure, but I'm happy with it. The only thing I don't like is that when I touch my skin after using it, I get a weird film.
Wanda W.
Chesapeake Beach, MD
Nice product. Doesn't remove wrinkles but over time it makes the skin softer given the appearance of less wrinkles. I did like the way of soothed my eyes and maker them feel less tight. No smell really which I like in a product like that. I purchased it at Walmart because I could t find my normal eye cream and I've continued to buy it since.
Sarah Y.
Erie, PA
I use this every day after my shower and face washing, and before I use my makeup. It's especially necessary to use in the winter for me, because I get very dry skin. It makes my skin feel smooth and soft and provides a barrier against external elements.
Araceli C.
Lancaster, CA
It is amazing. It really helps with wrinkles. I notice you couldn't really tell my wrinkles after 3 weeks of using it everyda . Whats great is it include SPF. You can get it anywhere like Walmart or target or CVS.
Katherine S.
Accokeek, MD
All I can say is love love love!!!! SPF, Wrinkle Treatment .... It's all I've ever wanted!!!! My skin feels so nice through the day and helping with those fine lines and wrinkles. They are much more softer.
Kris S.
Farmingville, NY
This is the best moisturizer I've ever used! It is a little on the expensive side but really worth it. My skin is usually oily in the t-zone by noon but not with this one. I love it. I will only use this.
Megan R.
Love, love love this product!! My skin feels so smooth and I haven't had any wrinkles start to form!! The smell is light and not overbearing, and I love the silky feeling of my face everyday.
Mollie D.
Kingston, Pa
Love these ROC products!!! They don't smell and they work wonders! Used with the deep wrinkle serum and you will Mindy defiantly see a difference and quickly!!
Ashley M.
Apollo Beach, FL
Really liked this product. Love that you can get it at target but is still on the pricey side. I would definitely buy this again.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just don't know what order to layer all this stuff on my face! Wrinkle serums, sunscreen, eye cream, primers, foundation. I know I shouldn't cake it all on but I don't know the right combinations or order.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Why does it burn? Should I use on targeted areas vs entire face?