BY ROC

We Keep Our Promises® Visibly reduces expression lines and deep wrinkles RoC® Retinol Correxion® Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer with SPF 30 is an intensive anti-wrinkle moisturizing treatment that works throughout the day to visibly reduce expression lines and deep wrinkles. This exclusive combination of pure Retinol and our patented advanced sun protection technology is proven to visibly reduce deep wrinkles.  This product: Diminishes the appearance of expression lines Visibly reduces even deep wrinkles Provides advanced sun protection to help prevent premature aging Leaves skin soft, smooth and younger-looking The results after 12 weeks:  beautiful skin, as young-looking as it was years ago. This specific formula is: Oil-free Non-comedogenic RoC® has been a leading French skincare brand since 1957, devoted to developing anti - agi see more...

Lori Y.
Lumberton , NC
This cream helps wake up my face every morning! I love that it has the 30 SPF to help protect the delicate skin around my eyes. It will burn a little bit if you get it too close to your eyeball but other than that I have no complaints!
Maria A.
Marion, VA
This is a game changer. If used in combination with the night cream, your looks will make you look ten years younger and healthier in a week. Not to mention, that they both have sunscreen in them and that’s super important.
Isabella P.
Doral, FL
When I bought this product, I got it with the intention to use it as a everyday moisturizer since it has SPF, treats fine lines and wrinkles I was sold! Love the cream itself. Very creamy, not heavy, and hydrating but I wanted to use this as a moisturizer under my makeup and that was a no. Once the cream dries, if you rub your face it starts to flake. Guess this is only for Au Natural days!
Anna T.
I purchased the 2-pack of RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Moisturizer from the recommendation of my dermatologist - both for daily use and nightly use. I was told that this was the next best thing to buying products directly from my doctor (but without the price tag of moisturizers from them!). While I'm pleased that these felt great on my skin, I'm not sure I can honestly say I've seen a difference in my 46-year-old facial wrinkles. I'm sure over time, they would probably help somewhat, but I can't say I've given it any length of time to find out.
Angela M.
It took about a week or two before I noticed it, but one day I just looked in the mirror and those crow's feet were gone.  RoC delivers and these new wrinkle products are the best! I think I've taken about 5 years off in 3 months. I use this and the instant smoother, excellent results and they don't break me out. The best part is I don't even have to use them everyday!
Christine Z.
Jackson
This is a great eye cream to use before bed, it stings a little, but I hope that means it's working. The price is right and the packaging looked nice. I have just started using eye creams so I do not have anything to compare to.
Jackie O.
Nashville, TN
It's an ok drugstore eyecream. I'm still looking for the perfect eye cream. I've been using this for 6 weeks so maybe it just needs more time. I've noticed a slight improvement in the fine lines but nothing with the dark circles (which aren't that dark). I'll probably finish this tube but won't be buying another.
Celina S.
Pomona, CA
I really like this cream! After a few uses I noticed a difference with the skin surrounding my eyes. I have puffiness and dark circles due to lack of sleep, when I use this daily, it helps my skin tremendously!
Nia R.
This Product is so amazing.Not only did it come in nice and sleek packaging, but it is worth the money.The product its self as a creamy consistency and a little goes a long way.The product last for a good while.I would recommend it to anyone who want soft smooth looking skin.
Ellie B.
Woodward, OK
I like this product because it is easy on my skin. It's a little pricey but you often get what you pay for. My skin is sensitive and it did very well with this product. I would highly recommend it!
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I just don't know what order to layer all this stuff on my face! Wrinkle serums, sunscreen, eye cream, primers, foundation. I know I shouldn't cake it all on but I don't know the right combinations or order.
Melissa R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Why does it burn? Should I use on targeted areas vs entire face?