RoC® Retinal Correxion® Eye Cream

by RoC

Contains 2 RoC® Retinol Correxion® Eye Creams: 0.5 fl. oz. (15mL) each.

For all my 20 something ladies, have you noticed a difference in your skin by using products like this with retinol?
Hi, I am very interested in adding retinol to my daily skin care regime . I've heard that it can be irritating. What is the best way to add this step?
Do you see any difference at this price point versus more value brands? I want a product that shows results, even if it takes awhile.
Start your review of RoC® Retinal Correxion® Eye Cream!
Elizabeth N.
Lombard, IL
RoC® Retinal Correxion® Eye Cream uploaded by Elizabeth N.
Purchased at: Walgreens
🧚‍♀️✨As you can see.. I've used practically the whole entire tube of RoC® Retinal Correxion® Eye Cream ✨I haven't noticed any difference in the appearance of dark circles, but it's extremely moisturizing & goes on smooth and grease free. It's okay to use this under make-up as well. I have yet to find an eye cream/serum/oil that truly diminishes dark under-eye circles 🥺 #skincare #skincaresecret #cleanbeauty #gameface #influenster #influensterreviewer #gamechanger #hitormiss #holygail #roc #eyecream #retinol #clearskin
Stephanie J.
RoC® Retinal Correxion® Eye Cream uploaded by Stephanie J.
I keep saying I do not need new things but I am loving this eye cream. This is whats new for my face routine because I actually saw results in a week...I will not say what product I am switching from as all of us are different.I do recommend trying this one so you can see for yourself
Lea ⏳.
Neon, KY
I find myself constantly reaching for this tube. Hydrating, lightweight, and easily applied. This stuff is heaven sent. My under eye is very sensitive and my makeup just doesn’t look right under my eyes without using it now. I would recommend to all. I received this eye cream as a complimentary gift from Influenster but once it’s gone i will be repurchasing. It quickly became a staple in my routine!
luciana C.
Dallas, TX
Great eyes cream. Great value for the price. Really smooth on skin. Recommend this brand.
Catie A.
Gainesville, VA
I've been using this eye cream for about a month. I haven't noticed a huge change in hydration, but when i stopped using the eye cream for a week, I could see under eye darkness coming back. So far so good. I will continue to buy because it seems to make some positive changes in dark under eye circles and it's affordable!
Jennifer K.
Hendersonvlle, TN
I used this since my mom recommended it. It was affordable and the product was fine, I just didn't see any noticeable difference. Really most products like this don't have much of a payoff I have noticed! Did not repurchase.
Claudia T.
I noticed tighter skin after 3 days of using this morning and night. I cant wait to see the long term effects
Sequoia M.
Crandall, TX
This is a great cream and it's a reasonable price and I just love it .....
This is a great cream and it's a reasonable price and I just love it .....
Nelly M.
Tampa, FL
I purchased this product at a target and the pricing was okay. I didn't see too much improvement, so I'm assuming it's lol everything else, you must continue to use consistently and it bigger masses to see an improvement. The consistency was a bit thin and left a shine for awhile on my face. Would buy again to give it another try and see how far it could go.
Brandie C.
Pickerington, OH
I liked the consistency of this product but I just didn't feel as though it delivered. It did absorb nicely and made the under eye area a little less tissue like at first , but no overall lasting benefits. Not certain if it was something with the product or just wasn't a great match for my skin/issues. This was the first time I used the product. I do not feel as though I would purchase it again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...