BY ROC

Roc Pro-Cleanse Extra-Gentle Wash-Off Cleanser 200ml with fluid texture and transparent is a gel to gently cleanse the most sensitive skins without drying them. The skin is clean and sanitized, all impurities are removed. Soap and fragrance-free, its... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I loved this face wash, it wasn't harsh but still made my skin feel like it was clean, and it isn't too expensive. I was not expecting to like it as much as I did, but I have purchased several times since. I would recommend trying this product, especially for people with skin sensitivities.
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Nashville
This product is very nice for oily, combination or dry skin!! It had a very fresh feeling after I washed it off!! I love it & recommend it to anyone! It's sold at Sephora & is not expensive at all.
Emily N.
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
This product is ideal for a second cleanse after removing your makeup, but will sting your eyes if you're not too careful.
T I A R A C.
T I A R A C.
Vancouver
This product is AMAZING . for so cheap I was not expecting that great. but I was so surprised when it came (1-week shipping WOW ).  The packaging was everything it was gorgeous. it smelt AMAZING  and the results it left where breathtaking. I recommend this product to anyone reading this .
B T.
B T.
Brockville
gentle yet effective cleanser, ideal to be used daily and best when bought in the largest bottle available to save money, although still not over priced. Fantastic Brand, carried widely thankfully, you can never expect anything but quality from the ever reliable Roc
Steicy B.
Steicy B.
Bom ele é maravilhoso, minha pele fica muito macia , minha pele é sensível então não é tudo que eu posso usar.. mas ele simplesmente superou minhas expectativas