BY ROC

This Hydrating Formula Contains Activrestore Technology, Which Is Infused With An Exclusive Anti-Aging Peptide Complex Shown To Help Make Skin More Resilient And Address Stress-Related Signs Of Aging. As You Massage The Formula Into Your Skin, Its Rich Texture And Unique Calming Fragrance Relax And Nourish Skin, While The Peptide Complex Smoothes The Look Of Worry Lines And Unwinds The Appearance Of Even Tense Forehead Wrinkles To Reveal Healthier, Younger-Looking Skin. Relaxes Expression And Worry Lines Unwinds Deep Forehead Tension Wrinkles Nourishes Dehydrated Skin Rejuvenates The Look Of Tired Skin Restores Skin's Youthful Radiance Noncomedogenic (Won't Clog Pores) Dermatologist Tested Suitable For All Skin Types Ladies Who Tried This Product Felt Their Skin Looked Less Stressed.* *Based On Consumer Evaluation Over 2 Weeks. Made In France see more...

Jasmina A.
Jasmina A.
Staten Island, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this night cream and always incorporate it into my skincare routine during the winter. It hydrates skin and helps fight dryness, unevenness dullness all while you get your beauty sleep. Goes on thick but absorbs well.
Kristina F.
Kristina F.
Gonzales, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Use this at night. It makes my skin soft and I have noticed how my skin is firming up. I would recommend any age using this product.
Maria L.
Maria L.
Clovis
My favorite night cream, it keeps my skin moisturized &' I wake up with my skin feeling so smooth.
Silvija K.
Silvija K.
VIENNA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a realy one of the best night creams ever! when you take it on your face you feels how it works! the Face is soft and cosy and the wrinkles seams to go away,just in minutes! when you wake up in the morning your face is glowing and soft andmthe soft wrinkles are gone! wunderful product!
Ayesha Y.
Ayesha Y.
manchester
Love this product! I'd recommend everyone to buy it! It smells great leaves your skin feeling amazing and lasts for months! I buy this app the time for my family and friends and myself obv and will never stop buying it.
Hyba D.
Hyba D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
#influensterawards #contest @Influenster they are so amazing products m so satisfied and I can't wait to try them love u all 💓💓💓💓
Gisselle M.
Gisselle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Recontruye las celulas perdidas en el cutis ayuda a la hidratacion excelentes resultados