BY ROC

Exclusive fusion of RoC® Retinol + Antioxidants As you age, your skin s ability to renew itself slows and signs of aging - like wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven skin tone - begin to appear.  As your skin cell turnover continues to slow the skin s cell turnover continues to slow and the skin s structure begins to weaken, these signs of aging become more noticeable. RoC® Multi Correxion™ Skin Renewing Serum is an intensive, anti-aging formula, which diminishes the appearance of the most noticeable signs of aging, including wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven skin tone.  The result -- beautiful, younger-looking skin. How it works:   This breakthrough formula contains an exclusive complex, which combines the age-fighting power of: RoC® Retinol to smooth the look of wrinkles Antioxidants to help defend against the look of aging that can be ca see more...

Jessica O.
MONTROSE, PA
I didn't think I liked it at first I wasn't seeing much results in terms of fine lines or anything, however now that I'm out I need to go get some more. Really think with continued use your skin more firm and lines are minimized, will be re purchasing!
Emily S.
Amarillo, TX
I have nothing but good things to say about this serum. It smells amazing and is perfect for my sensitive acne prone skin. The packaging is great, I really love that it has a pump in it to dispense the product. I would definitely recommend this serum.
Tricia P.
Oakland, CA
I enjoy using this product, The benefits of using it is nice skin silky and smooth. However I am concerned about the distance I have to travel to get better items. I have to travel outside of my neighborhood 2 to 3 neighborhoods over. Is this an oversight?
Erin D.
Yes! Roc skin care is amazing! I love that it includes Retinol - its anti-aging and anti-wrinkle results are proven. I love the way this makes my skin look and feel. Extremely affordable for the results it provides. Typically buy Roc products at Target or Walmart.
Melissa L.
Lawrenceburg
I like all of the Roc products that I have tried.  Some of them have a slight tingle but are not excessively uncomfortable.  The results are minimal for me but I do see a difference when I use the product.
Bex B.
Omaha, Nebraska
I've had great luck with many Roc products! I love how light weight this product is. I can really tell a difference in my skin texture already!
Brittany H.
Hamilton
Peanut ia ao handsome nude look at him. Ranger hasthat tal magestic thing going on with him though. Tal mageatix ranger
Araceli K.
San Antonio, TX
Been using it as a moisturizer everyday and I love this product it makes my skin feel really refreshing and good
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
This is an excellent serum. I like that it targets and treats all the signs of aging, ensuring that you cover all of your bases. It is a gentle serum that does not irritate my sensitive skin. It absorbs quickly and does not leave any residue. I saw good results when using this product. It is expensive for a drugstore and the bottle is very small. It does deliver results and I recommend this product, and the ROC brand.