BY ROC

Exclusive fusion of RoC® Retinol + Antioxidants As you age, your skin s ability to renew itself slows and signs of aging - like wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven skin tone - begin to appear.  As your skin cell turnover continues to slow the skin s cell turnover continues to slow and the skin s structure begins to weaken, these signs of aging become more noticeable. RoC® Multi Correxion™ Skin Renewing Serum is an intensive, anti-aging formula, which diminishes the appearance of the most noticeable signs of aging, including wrinkles, loss of firmness and uneven skin tone.  The result -- beautiful, younger-looking skin. How it works:   This breakthrough formula contains an exclusive complex, which combines the age-fighting power of: RoC® Retinol to smooth the look of wrinkles Antioxidants to help defend against the look of aging that can be ca see more...

Megan M.
I am sorry to read that so many women have had irritation issues with this night cream. RoC's "Multi-Correxion® 5 in 1 Eye Cream" has caused absolutely no problems for me, only pleasant and flattering results. My all-time favorite night cream so far (and this is out of hundreds) is Ole Henriksen's; as soon as I apply it, skin is more taut and firm. There is some tackiness, but not enough to make me let go of Ole's treasure. This is not quite the powerhouse Henriksen's is, but it softens, hydrates, improves the overall look of eye skin, and helps to smooth out fine wrinkles and lines. I am fortunate that I do not have dark circles, because this is meant to help them fade as well. I have had negative experiences with eye creams which were heavy in terms of oil, causing congestion under my eyes. No problem with RoC. Ingredients include Hexinol™ Technology, a blend of ingredients made to bring about the aforementioned results. I recognized some of the other emollients: Glycerin, dimethicone, shea butter, panthenol, and a surprise ingredient--Vitamin C! It also contains mica, which blurs light and makes your eyes look better immediately. I would purchase this again if I were not so addicted to Ole Henriksen's version.
Emily S.
Amarillo, TX
I have nothing but good things to say about this serum. It smells amazing and is perfect for my sensitive acne prone skin. The packaging is great, I really love that it has a pump in it to dispense the product. I would definitely recommend this serum.
Tricia P.
Oakland, CA
I enjoy using this product, The benefits of using it is nice skin silky and smooth. However I am concerned about the distance I have to travel to get better items. I have to travel outside of my neighborhood 2 to 3 neighborhoods over. Is this an oversight?
Melissa L.
Lawrenceburg
I like all of the Roc products that I have tried.  Some of them have a slight tingle but are not excessively uncomfortable.  The results are minimal for me but I do see a difference when I use the product.
Erin D.
Yes! Roc skin care is amazing! I love that it includes Retinol - its anti-aging and anti-wrinkle results are proven. I love the way this makes my skin look and feel. Extremely affordable for the results it provides. Typically buy Roc products at Target or Walmart.
Bex B.
Omaha, Nebraska
I've had great luck with many Roc products! I love how light weight this product is. I can really tell a difference in my skin texture already!
Brittany H.
Hamilton
Peanut ia ao handsome nude look at him. Ranger hasthat tal magestic thing going on with him though. Tal mageatix ranger
Araceli K.
San Antonio, TX
Been using it as a moisturizer everyday and I love this product it makes my skin feel really refreshing and good