RoC Multi Correxion Nourish Stress Repair Night Cream uploaded by Shannon R.

BY ROC

New. Fights the signs of stress-related aging. Unwind wrinkles - nourishes - restores. With Activrestore™ Technology RoC® has been a leading French skincare brand for over 50 years, devoted to developing anti-aging products that guarantee visible and lasting results for healthier, younger-looking skin. Strong partnerships with dermatologists have contributed to our expertise in understanding skincare and developing clinically proven  products, which are highly effective, yet suitable for all skin types. Clinically Proven Results: see more...

• Does this leave a burning feeling like some of the other products?2 Answers
  • I am always looking for a great night cream, how well does this ...2 Answers
  • How well does this work? 1 Answers
Shannon R.
Midwest City, OK
Although I'm such a rebel that I wear this during the day instead of just at night - I love this product. Barely a scent, thick but easily absorbed and not at all greasy...I feel like my skin looks damn good for being 48 and I give credit to this product.
Megan D.
Madison, AL
I like this night cream. My skin looks renewed and hydrated. During the summer I use it only at night but in the winter when my skin tends to be dry I use it morning and night. It is nice and creamy but soaks in quickly and works well under make-up. Smells nice too and not too strong.
Theresa G.
I love this night cream! Nice smelling cream for night time that leaves your sling feeling great and in the morning looking radiant. It is very had to get where I live now. It is always sold out.
Kristin H.
Chapel Hill, NC
This is a good product from ROC, but personally I think that the original multi-correxion 5-in-1 night cream is a better product. While I did think that my skin appeared smoothr, I think this product may clog pores a little more than desired. All in all, it does do what it says!
Isabel D.
I never try this product out but it looks really interesting looking forward to try this some day
Dawn L.
I am almost 60, have very little lines or wrinkles. I give kudos to this face cream, it's wonderful.
Ann T.
West Richland, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Since i am at my 30s I'm in the hunt of a good night cream. So far this cream look like is working ok!
Emi M.
Spring Hill, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This cream helped me moisturizer my skin through dry winter climate, and I lived it! I gave it three stars because i did not see any changes or improvements on my skin after finishing one jar. I also have the eye cream from the same series. I like it too.
Jennifer A.
Mount Laurel, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this leave a burning feeling like some of the other products?
Lauren B.
Columbus, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am always looking for a great night cream, how well does this product work?
johannah S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work?