BY ROC

New. Fights the signs or stress-related aging. Smoothes wrinkles. Nourishes-brightens. With Activrestore™ Technology. Is it right for me? Did you know that your stressful lifestyle can make you look older? Studies have shown that increased stress levels can weaken skin s defenses, which can accelerate the signs of aging on your skin. New RoC® Multi Correxion® Nourish Stress Repair Eye Cream is right for you if you want an eye cream specifically. see more...

RoC Multi Correxion Nourish Stress Repair Eye Cream
  • "I heard it was great for puffy and and dark circles under the eyes, but I am yet to try it, but I bet its great." in 1 review
Lindsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Kristi A.
Houma , LA
Amazing!!!!! I loved using this and it did not irritate my eyes with contacts. Would recommend
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I've been using this product for more than a month now and I have not notice any change in the wrinkles around my eyes. It does have moisturizing properties, but that is about it.
Nicole M.
Bakersfield, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using for just over two weeks now. I haven't noticed any major differences in the wrinkles around my eyes (althought I don't have many). It tingles when you put it on so I felt like it was doing something. It hasn't caused me to break out or have any adverse reactions. My eyes are moisturized. I put it all around my eye, but not on my eyelid since that skin is more sensitive.
Carolyn J.
Mc Minnville, TN
I heard nothing but really good reviews on this product. I heard it was great for puffy and and dark circles under the eyes, but I am yet to try it, but I bet its great.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good, fairly inexpensive eye cream- you will see results in just few weeks. It does excellent job gently moisturizing the delicate under eye area, the scent is pleasant and it gets absorbed quickly. One of the best Roc products on the market.
Bridget B.
Luzerne, PA
Love Roc Products, and so does my skin! highly recommend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kathryn C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the RoC skin products, I use this nightly and hVe been able to see a huge difference .
maisa s.
Erica L.
Albury
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product. A miracle in a bottle. The first cream I've tried that has actually done what's promised and achieved great results.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Does it really help for dark circles and if so how long does it take before you can see the difference?
ANGELIA M.
Dundalk , MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
What does it smell like?