BY ROC

New. Fights the signs or stress-related aging. Smoothes wrinkles. Nourishes-brightens. With Activrestore™ Technology. Is it right for me? Did you know that your stressful lifestyle can make you look older? Studies have shown that increased stress levels can weaken skin s defenses, which can accelerate the signs of aging on your skin. New RoC® Multi Correxion® Nourish Stress Repair Eye Cream is right for you if you want an eye cream specifically. see more...

Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
I adore this this eye cream! I try to never be without it.
It does it all-it hydrates,brightens tremendously,smooths fine lines and prevents wrinkles.
The tube is hygienic and you only need a couple dots of this thin,cool cream at a time.
I have tried high end and drugstore eye creams and I always come back to this one. I can’t recommend it enough.
My mom is also completely in love with it as well. ROC did a great job with this product and I strongly recommend you try it.
It retails at about 20$ and lasts about 4-5 months with daily use.
I buy mine at CVS or RiteAid.
Janicki T.
Tonasket , WA
Love it!! Made my face feel completely relaxed and smooth. My stress marks seemed to melt away. This is also a little on the pricey side, but I don’t mind spending more on something that works this well.
Bx B.
Bronx, NY
Great product to use on those days were u can see an feel the stress on your eyes after a long day,very well packed a lil price,so in wait for a sale lol...good value for its price tho,very effective I was happy with the product an would recommend.
Lindsey S.
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE! I can't say it enough! Wish I had a lifetime supply of these! This product is so effective and you can almost tell immediately. Favorite of all time. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Rosie H.
New York , NY
I absolutely love this product! I first saw in the skin care aisle in the pharmacy , read about it and when I finally used it I loved it! Super gentle I’d definitely buy it again. It’s perfect product
Nicole E.
Bakersfield, CA
I have been using for just over two weeks now. I haven't noticed any major differences in the wrinkles around my eyes (althought I don't have many). It tingles when you put it on so I felt like it was doing something. It hasn't caused me to break out or have any adverse reactions. My eyes are moisturized. I put it all around my eye, but not on my eyelid since that skin is more sensitive.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
This is a very good, fairly inexpensive eye cream- you will see results in just few weeks. It does excellent job gently moisturizing the delicate under eye area, the scent is pleasant and it gets absorbed quickly. One of the best Roc products on the market.
Carolyn J.
Mc Minnville, TN
I heard nothing but really good reviews on this product. I heard it was great for puffy and and dark circles under the eyes, but I am yet to try it, but I bet its great.
maisa s.
Emilia B.
Sedro Woolley, WA
I've been using this product for more than a month now and I have not notice any change in the wrinkles around my eyes. It does have moisturizing properties, but that is about it.
Alicia H.
Florence, SC
Does it really help for dark circles and if so how long does it take before you can see the difference?
Angelia T.
Baltimore , MD
What does it smell like?