RoC Multi-Correxion Night Treatment

by RoC

Pure RoC® Retinol and Antioxidant Concentrate Visible diminishes multiple signs of aging: Brown Spots  Wrinkles Appearance of Pores RoC® Multi-Correxion Night Treatment provides a comprehensive anti-aging solution to visibly diminish the most noticeable signs of aging and reveal new, younger-looking skin. How it works:   this breakthrough formula contains an exclusive complex, which combines the age-fighting power of: Antioxidant vitamins to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, which can cause multiple signs of aging; Pure RoC® Retinol to visibly smooth wrinkles and help stimulate skin renewal, and; Vitamin C to help rejuvenate skin tone. Results After Testing: In just 4 weeks: Dark circles are visibly diminished Skin tone and luminescence are noticeably improved In just 8 weeks: Brown spots and the appearance of pores are vis

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RoC Multi-Correxion Night Treatment!
Product Highlights
“Great product for sensitive skin. I started seeing a difference after 3 weeks of use. Worth the price. ” in reviews
Dover, NJ
I love the texture is make my skin soft and relaxing great product I really recommend.
Roswell, GA
Used it religiously but I never saw any great benefits even at 4, 6, 12 weeks
Used it religiously but I never saw any great benefits even at 4, 6, 12 weeks
Canada
2,757 reviews
This is a very good night cream that targets multiple signs of aging. This cream is very rich and moisturizing. Unlike a lot of creams with anti-aging ingredients, this cream is not drying or irritating, even when used on sensitive skin. As you sleep, this cream restores your skin’s resilience and treats aging. In the morning, your skin is hydrated and signs of aging are reduced. I recommend this product and the ROC brand.
I have used this night treatment for years. It has not over dried my skin. It has smoothd my skin. In the morning my skin is smooth and therefore looks better as a canvas for my makeup. I also use RoC's under eye night cream and that keeps my under eyes smooth. I recommend as an anti aging night cream. Both products work well together.
Bought this for the retinols but then read that this product doesn't have retinols in as high a quantity as you'd need to make a difference. That said, I still like it as a night cream.
ı absoultely love it. very clean product. doesnt hurt my eyes and does not dry them. I wish I've met it before. It is a little bit expensive but you can use it during 2 months. it is very effective. I recommend it.
Cool scentsation and very thin lotion. slips on nicely and dries very quickly. would buy this again and gave as a gift
Halifax, NS
A good retinol night cream. Over time this seems to reveal brighter clearer skin. I liked it and would repurchase.
North York, ON
It didn't do much for me, but at least it didn't break me out. It could be a lot better for the price it charges.
I cant tell you how amazing is this product I used it for tow yrars now but thers no negative point about it .

Looking for your answer?