RoC Multi-Correxion Night Treatment

by RoC

Pure RoC® Retinol and Antioxidant Concentrate Visible diminishes multiple signs of aging: Brown Spots  Wrinkles Appearance of Pores RoC® Multi-Correxion Night Treatment provides a comprehensive anti-aging solution to visibly diminish the most noticeable signs of aging and reveal new, younger-looking skin. How it works:   this breakthrough formula contains an exclusive complex, which combines the age-fighting power of: Antioxidant vitamins to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, which can cause multiple signs of aging; Pure RoC® Retinol to visibly smooth wrinkles and help stimulate skin renewal, and; Vitamin C to help rejuvenate skin tone. Results After Testing: In just 4 weeks: Dark circles are visibly diminished Skin tone and luminescence are noticeably improved In just 8 weeks: Brown spots and the appearance of pores are vis

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of RoC Multi-Correxion Night Treatment!
Product Highlights
“Great product for sensitive skin. I started seeing a difference after 3 weeks of use. Worth the price. ” in reviews
Bolingbrook, IL
This is a must have in my face care regimen. I use it nightly and I love it! I buy it and Costco when they have it and if I can’t find it there Ulta carries it too. It is thick and works so well to keep my skin hydrated.
S Kingstown, RI
Purchased at: Target
Roc products work really well for my skin which tends towards oily sometimes. I like the day cream with moisturizer during the day and this treatment at night. It's light weight with a good texture and absorbs well into skin.
I did not like this product. I am no stranger to retinol and the percentage in this product was not too high but this burns! I think it may have something to do with the high amount of alcohol in this product. if you are looking for an effective retinol product from the drugstore I would recommend Hado Labo Hydrator (it's available at Target and Ulta) It has the retinol along with Collagen and Hylouronic acid and won't break the bank at $20.
Oceanside, CA
I love RoC products for their performance...it always leaves my skin well moisturized and feeling great BUT I wish it scored better on ewg skin deep. I feel like there are too many chemicals in the product unfortunately, and once I discovered that I stopped using it. So if you're someone who care about that, this may not be the product for you. If you're cool with it, then definitely give this a try! It does what it says its going to do. A little pricier, but not too bad.
I'm a licensed skincare professional so I've tried everything imaginable! But I keep coming back to this treatment as one of my affordable, effective staples! Within a week my face looks clearer, smoothr and more flawless. I recommend this as an affordable alternative to expensive skincare.
Dallas, TX
RoC Multi-Correxion Night Treatment uploaded by Charlene G.
Love my ROC face , eye cream !! Tried many face creams but I always go back to my ROC because I get compliments about how great my face looks and what do I use !! I'm 56 years old and I've been told that I don't look my age.... Going on 4 1/2 heras us wing my ROC 😉
Rockaway, NJ
Too early to say about the roc but so far so good. i have not had any allergy while using it . i have not seen too much of a difference in the fine lines but i like the feel of it on my face and its just been a week using the night treatment . i also like to pat it under eye
Bolingbrook Illinois
I Really wanted to love this. but after 2weeks of using My under eye area and neck had what looked like sunburn. And my neck area itched like crazy. I've just recently re started it again but only on my forehead where those little "11's" are. we'll see what happens
Kankakee, IL
This is a Great product this brand is very effective, I love the texture of this product along with the correcting benefits it is s great night time routine, I have bought this product repeatedly and will continue to buy again I recommend this product
I love all things roc. I can't think of a better mid priced product that gets great results other than Olays regenerist. This stuff works, but be sure to put it on clean skin, start slow, and use sun protection! This product line doesn't mess around with retinols! I think regular users will always find great results!

Looking for your answer?