RoC Multi-Correxion Night Treatment uploaded by Charlene G.

BY ROC

Pure RoC® Retinol and Antioxidant Concentrate Visible diminishes multiple signs of aging: Brown Spots  Wrinkles Appearance of Pores RoC® Multi-Correxion Night Treatment provides a comprehensive anti-aging solution to visibly diminish the most noticeable signs of aging and reveal new, younger-looking skin. How it works:   this breakthrough formula contains an exclusive complex, which combines the age-fighting power of: Antioxidant vitamins to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, which can cause multiple signs of aging; Pure RoC® Retinol to visibly smooth wrinkles and help stimulate skin renewal, and; Vitamin C to help rejuvenate skin tone. Results After Testing: In just 4 weeks: Dark circles are visibly diminished Skin tone and luminescence are noticeably improved In just 8 weeks: Brown spots and the appearance of pores are vis see more...

Lisa A.
The texture is very light. It blends well and does not feel greasy. The price is affordable. Love this on my sensitive skin. I would recommend buying this product.
Shala H.
Lake Elsinore, CA
This stuff works miracles it makes my fave feel so smooth and i feel like it makes my redness in my face go down i love this stuff!
Sarah S.
Mason, OH
This night correction treatment makes my skin feel so much better when I wake up for the day I feel so refreshed and clean!
Johanna I.
Works well. Keeps face moisturized all night when it need it most. Woke up to a more youthful appearance. Would buy again!
Mary Jane S.
Dundee, OR
Love my Roc Multi-Correxion Night treatment. It's not greasy and I can see improvement in my skin overnight.
Yanira R.
Lynwood, CA
My sister raves about this.., so I got it for her on her birthday and a got it for me too!! It's great
Carla H.
Union City, IN
Works wonders but I don't like the smell of it! Other then that it's perfect! But a little pricey
Kim D.
Canton, GA
Great product for the price! Works like dept store brands. Used several ROC products all good
anthea c.
Brooklyn, NY
I love Roc especially this eye cream. It really works, I find that the fine lines around my eyes has been slowly fading! I'm currently using this for prevention but these tiny little lines has been disappearing! I love this product, nothing too aggressive or overly harsh.
paullette h.
I did not like this product. I am no stranger to retinol and the percentage in this product was not too high but this burns! I think it may have something to do with the high amount of alcohol in this product. if you are looking for an effective retinol product from the drugstore I would recommend Hado Labo Hydrator (it's available at Target and Ulta) It has the retinol along with Collagen and Hylouronic acid and won't break the bank at $20.