RoC Multi Correxion Lift Anti-Gravity Night Cream uploaded by Jennifer J.RoC Multi Correxion Lift Anti-Gravity Night Cream uploaded by Punam C.

BY ROC

Anti-Wrinkle Lifts Defines Protient® Plus Firming Technology Over time, your skin s structure begins to weaken and lose elasticity, and gravity s downward pull can lead to the sagging of skin and loss of definition to your facial contours. RoC® Multi Correxion® Lift Anti-Gravity Night Cream works while you sleep to fight the visible signs of your aging caused by the downward pull of gravity, revealing younger-looking, more beautiful skin. The rich, velvety soft cream is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increase firmness, improve elasticity, and visibly lift and define facial contours for a more sculpted look. A nourishing blend of glycerin and vitamin E immediately hydrates and softens your skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines, while the exclusive Protient® Plus firming technology, a high see more...

• I have been wanting to start an antiaging regime and would like t...1 Answers
Paige T.
Sound Beach, NY
Love this cream! This cream is extremely hydrating, and smells absolutely amazing! I love using this everyday at bedtime. This moisturizer is reasonably priced, and gentle on my sensitive skin. Would recommend this to anyone who cares for their youthful skin
Wendy O.
With continued use of product you will see a big difference in your skin. It will be more firm and pliable. Won't look like your skin is as tired as it once was before the use of Roc anti gravity moisturizer.
Viktoria C.
Flint, Mi
I love ROC products. I have used the 100 dollar face creams and Roc is right up there in quality. I definitely see a difference in my skin. Its firmer and brighter. Roc is amazing!!
Nicole L.
I didnt get any moisturozing benefit , in fact it dried out my skin so much i started to have flaking around my entire mouth and temple area
Nina C.
Altoona, AL
My mom loves this product It came from a pinchme box and since then we've bought this pricey a couple of times because it's great
Angela N.
Lithonia, GA
It moisturizes your face and gives u protection from the the elements. Gives you a youth look if you consistently use it.
Tammy W.
Newnan, GA
Creamy and light.
Would totally recommend to someone in her 50's that needs a little bit of elasticity in her skin.
Ana T.
Castro Valley, CA
This RoC night cream is Worth every penny! It has a light pleasant fragrance. Wake up with rejuvenated skin.
Kelly R.
Belfry, KY

My skin feels absolutely amazing since I started using this stuff. I'm pretty darn amazed. And happy
Victoria T.
Edinburg, TX
I love using this night cream before bed. Perfect for keeping your face moisturized.
Kylynn W.
Hubert , Nc
I have been wanting to start an antiaging regime and would like to know if you have noticed results using this product, if yes how long until you started to see a difference?