RoC Multi Correxion Lift Anti-Gravity Night Cream uploaded by Punam C.RoC Multi Correxion Lift Anti-Gravity Night Cream uploaded by Jennifer J.

BY ROC

Anti-Wrinkle Lifts Defines Protient® Plus Firming Technology Over time, your skin s structure begins to weaken and lose elasticity, and gravity s downward pull can lead to the sagging of skin and loss of definition to your facial contours. RoC® Multi Correxion® Lift Anti-Gravity Night Cream works while you sleep to fight the visible signs of your aging caused by the downward pull of gravity, revealing younger-looking, more beautiful skin. The rich, velvety soft cream is clinically shown to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, increase firmness, improve elasticity, and visibly lift and define facial contours for a more sculpted look. A nourishing blend of glycerin and vitamin E immediately hydrates and softens your skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines, while the exclusive Protient® Plus firming technology, a high see more...

• I have been wanting to start an antiaging regime and woul...1 Answers
Madison M.
Wellington, AL
Review for: RoC Multi Correxion Lift Anti-Gravity Night Cream, 1.7 oz more...
I am only 22 I purchased this for anti wrinkle fighting action so I really don't see a difference! To me this was kind of pricey for drugstore I purchased at Walmart and I would recommend this his to older skin types
Rachel C.
Avon, CT
Great cream with amazing SPF protection. It is super smooth and easy to apply evenly. Smells great too. Love this brand and can trust their products. Everything I have tried from them has been top quality.
Sharon W.
Chesterfield, MI
This is one of my favorite night creams. I am almost out and I was going to pick one up today. So, I will be shopping tomorrow. This multi correction lift cream works on the skin right away. You can almost feel a tingle like your face and neck is saying thanks. I have dry, sensitive skin and this really works for me. I tell everyone to give it a try.
David W.
Hagerstown, MD
Even men want to fight the effects of gravity on the face and this night cream really does help. It's not a miracle cure but it does noticeably lift and tighten my skin while I sleep. The only issue I had was I wasn't fond of the odor of it. But that's just personal preference. Hopefully it will work for everyone else as well as it did for me.
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
This Product Works better than the olay night Cream and is very softening yet tightening for the skin it works wonders by erasing fine lines and wrinkles and surprisingly also helps with acne and discoloration it can also even help get rid of a double chin definitely a great and fantastic product
Wendy O.
With continued use of product you will see a big difference in your skin. It will be more firm and pliable. Won't look like your skin is as tired as it once was before the use of Roc anti gravity moisturizer.
Amanda B.
I just recently purchased this cream and so far I have nothing but good things to say about it. It smells great and moisturizes my very dry face nicely. I have not noticed any notable differences in tone or texture yet. But I have only been using it for a week.
Jennifer J.
I use this every night. It has a unique smell that you may or may not like. Its for that reason it only got 4 stars. I do like how my skin feels in the morning & how it has helped with my fine lines.
Paige T.
['Sound Beach', 'NY'], NY
Love this cream! This cream is extremely hydrating, and smells absolutely amazing! I love using this everyday at bedtime. This moisturizer is reasonably priced, and gentle on my sensitive skin. Would recommend this to anyone who cares for their youthful skin
Viktoria C.
Flint, Mi
I love ROC products. I have used the 100 dollar face creams and Roc is right up there in quality. I definitely see a difference in my skin. Its firmer and brighter. Roc is amazing!!
Kylynn W.
Hubert , Nc
I have been wanting to start an antiaging regime and would like to know if you have noticed results using this product, if yes how long until you started to see a difference?