BY ROC

Kendall V.
Sumter , SC
This eye cream works very fast! I have noticed a difference in my under eyes in just over a few weeks. It was my first time trying this product but I’ll definitely use it again!
Rosa R.
Cypress, TX
This one works best for under eyes as opposed to blemishes. The concealer claims to "light up darker skin tones without turning ashy thanks to it's specially designed shimmer-free formula" and I totally agree. It left my skin looking illuminated and fresh
Dawn S.
Hamilton
Roc Multi Correxion is a wonderful product. I do not use theirs as a daytime cream. I use this at night, after my shower and let it work as a night cream. In the morning me face feels so good and that is not a feeling I get with other products. I will keep purchasing Roc Multi Correction.
grace p.
Oro Valley
Love love this product. Wonderful I cream. I noticed a big difference In the tiny lines around my Eyes. A help the circles underneath my eyes also and didn't feel too dry. This is actually a really refreshing I left cream.
Ginger H.
I didn't really like this eye cream. It feels very greasy and it felt like it just sat on my skin instead of being absorbed. That was the first time I used it. I may use it again, I haven't made up my mind yet.
Laura D.
I really liked the RoC Anti-gravity Eye Cream.  It glides on smoothly and absorbs easily into the skin.  The only negative to this product is I really didn't care for scent of the cream.  If they changed the scent up a bit, this would be my "go to" eye cream!
Rami R.
This product is such a great plroduct. Helps my face so much and I adore it so much. Absolutely amazing. Definitely recommend to a friend or family member, or to anyone. It is the best thing I have ever tried. I would definitely buy this again. It's so gentle
Elizabeth D.
Ozark, AL
This gives a nice firm lifting feeling. Not sure of long term or final results, just used this for the first time, but I like the initial feeling. Smell is pleasant and wasn't given a greasy or filmy feel. Definitely looking forward to continual use and future results.
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
Anti gravity rye lift by Roc is an excellent product. It goes on smooth and soaks in quickly. It takes years off of the appearance of the eyes in as little as two weeks.
Emmie H.