BY ROC

Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Tina Q.
Parrish, AL
Anti gravity rye lift by Roc is an excellent product. It goes on smooth and soaks in quickly. It takes years off of the appearance of the eyes in as little as two weeks.
Rami R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is such a great plroduct. Helps my face so much and I adore it so much. Absolutely amazing. Definitely recommend to a friend or family member, or to anyone. It is the best thing I have ever tried. I would definitely buy this again. It's so gentle
Musicaholic M.
It’s ok. Leaves a bit of film. I now use Olay eyes pro-retinol eye treatment and it works great! A little goes such a long way! Love it!!!
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this most often. The price is affordable and the results are noticeable. I get lots of compliments, nobody believes I’m my age.
erin O.
DAHLONEGA, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the look that this product does for my eyes. It is super gentle and is so effective. I definitely recommend this product
Ashlie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product really does make your eyes look not as puffy and not as red and it really helps with I softness
Daniele M.
Orlando , FL
I love RoC's productsI bought this and I'm always enjoying it !!!! : )Recommend with eyes closed !!!!!!!
Whitney S.
Louisville, KY
I like all RoC products, they all seem to work really well with my skin. I do prefer other eye creams over this one though.
Kimberly C.
Del City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a drugstore skincare line that actually works. I think Roc is just as effective as my more exspensive potions. This eyecream showed results in a few weeks, I am throughly impressed.