RoC Multi Correxion Lift Anti-Gravity Day Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Amy C.

BY ROC

Anti-Wrinkle Lifts Defines Protient® Plus Firming Technology Over time, your skin s structure begins to weaken and lose elasticity, and the combination of sun exposure and gravity s downward pull can lead to the appearance of sagging of skin and loss of definition to your facial contours. RoC® Multi Correxion® Lift Anti-Gravity Day Moisturizer with SPF 30 works throughout the day to fight the visible signs of your aging caused by the downward pull of gravity, revealing beautifully firmed, younger-looking skin. The lightweight, nourishing moisturizer hydrates and immediately softens to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while the exclusive Protient® Plus firming technology, a high performance tightening agent, helps visibly firm and tone skin. Also contains advanced, broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen to protect and help p see more...

Kristen T.
Lebanon, PA
I was excited to try this, a friend uses it and loves it. I didn't notice any specific lift results, but did leave my skin soft. Left my face a little red though, I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin.
TIFFANI M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a great product. My skin doesn't feel greasy or have a white sheen. My make up goes on smooth over the top and doesn't start to "melt" later in the day.
Julie B.
Norcross, MN
I love this moisturizer.....its light but moisturizers great. Also it doesn't make my already oily skin even oilier. I really like Roc products!
Twyla O.
Dallas, TX
A multi-tasker, this moisturizer not only makes your skin feel soft and smooth but protects it from the sun. My favorite facial sunscreen.
Julie B.
It's great as a SPF, but really greasy and left my dry skin with a break out. I want' happy with the product overall
Lori J.
Wyandotte, MI
This moisturizer is perfect for day, it has spf built right in. Makeup goes right over it nice and smooth.
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
Great if you want to protect you're skin from the sun because the sun ages you so try it out if you want
Hayley M.
Fargo, ND
Very heavy on skin, maid my skin feel oily and I had breakouts from it, just not for my skin type.
candice f.
Review for: RoC Multi Correxion Lift Anti-Gravity Day Moisturizer SPF 30, 1.3 Ounce
this works like magic! the first time I used it, I was amazed. I understand why its called face lifting.my face did look like I had a slight face lift.I was very happy with it. the packaging isnt very pretty but the quality of it will cause me to buy again.
Erica D.
Dickinson, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really liked the way my skin looked after application. The downside was it gave me a terrible headache and was a bit pricey. Overall though good product, just not for me. I gave my leftovers to my sister and now she won't leave home without it!