RoC Multi Correxion Lift Anti-Gravity Day Moisturizer SPF 30 uploaded by Amy C.

BY ROC

Anti-Wrinkle Lifts Defines Protient® Plus Firming Technology Over time, your skin s structure begins to weaken and lose elasticity, and the combination of sun exposure and gravity s downward pull can lead to the appearance of sagging of skin and loss of definition to your facial contours. RoC® Multi Correxion® Lift Anti-Gravity Day Moisturizer with SPF 30 works throughout the day to fight the visible signs of your aging caused by the downward pull of gravity, revealing beautifully firmed, younger-looking skin. The lightweight, nourishing moisturizer hydrates and immediately softens to help diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while the exclusive Protient® Plus firming technology, a high performance tightening agent, helps visibly firm and tone skin. Also contains advanced, broad spectrum UVA/UVB sunscreen to protect and help p see more...

djfjg f.
I highly recommend this! It's my daily moisturizer and I have noticed a reduction in fine lines and an overall suppleness in my skin. I love the way absorbs into the skin and doesn't feel greasy.
Erica D.
Dickinson, TX
I really liked the way my skin looked after application. The downside was it gave me a terrible headache and was a bit pricey. Overall though good product, just not for me. I gave my leftovers to my sister and now she won't leave home without it!
Sharon B.
A lot of people swear by this brand but I haven't noticed a difference. I have oily skin so it's hard for me to find products that won't break down throughout the day, especially with SPF. I get super greasy by mid-day.
Kristen T.
Lebanon, PA
I was excited to try this, a friend uses it and loves it. I didn't notice any specific lift results, but did leave my skin soft. Left my face a little red though, I wouldn't recommend it for sensitive skin.
Rachel A.
I really do love this moisturizer. It's so strange to me that it's not considered quite as high-end here. Used to see it everywhere when I lived in France, and it provides a bit of nostalgia for me (and I don't care where it's sold; if it's French, it's amazing!)
Missy D.
Atlanta, GA
I'm highly sensitive to the sun and was hoping the SPF would be a great plus when moisturizing, unfortunately I saw no real difference. I also was a not a fan of the texture. It never seemed to be absorbed by your skin.
Eileen B.
South Boston, Ma
I love this product. One of my favorites.It is great for the summer time because it contains sunscreen. My face feels versy nourished when applying it. I would definitely recommend this.
candice f.
Review for: RoC Multi Correxion Lift Anti-Gravity Day Moisturizer SPF 30, 1.3 Ounce more...
this works like magic! the first time I used it, I was amazed. I understand why its called face lifting.my face did look like I had a slight face lift.I was very happy with it. the packaging isnt very pretty but the quality of it will cause me to buy again.
Cory M.
Moore, OK
This product adds moisture but I did not notice any anti Aging benefits as I'd hoped. Once you rub it into your skin it turns a bit tinted. I have fair skin so that's how I noticed.
Boogie C.
Cedar Park, TX
Very good moisturizer, I noticed results and difference after a few days of use! The only downside is that it looks greasy and shinny if you are under the sun/heat.