RoC Multi-Correxion Eye Treatment

by RoC

Pure RoC® Retinol and Antioxidant Concentrate Visibly diminishes dark circles and wrinkles for more luminous eyes Your eyes are the first part of your face to show your age.  Now RoC® has created Multi-Correxion Eye Treatment .  This breakthrough formula contains an exclusive complex, which combines the age-fighting power of: Antioxidant vitamins to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, which can cause multiple signs of aging; Pure RoC® Retinol to visibly smooth wrinkles and help stimulate skin renewal; and Vitamin C to help rejuvenate skin tone. This advanced eye treatment is clinically shown to noticeably diminish dark circles and puffiness and visibly smooth wrinkles in just 8 weeks to reveal new, visibly younger-looking skin. RoC® has been a leading French skincare brand for over 50 years, devoted to developing anti-aging products that

The last eye treatment I bought was a treatment and concealer in one, and I hated it! Is this product tinted or is it just an eye treatment?
I'm in my late 40s and have recently noticed that in addition to fine lines I'm getting puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. I'm looking for an eye cream that helps with all three of these problems, does this one fit that description?
Is this recommended for preventing wrinkles too? I am 25 years old and looking for a good eye cream to help prevent it but I don't wanna use anything too strong yet. Anyone knows a good RoC product for that too?
Start your review of RoC Multi-Correxion Eye Treatment!
Product Highlights
“Pure RoC® Retinol and Antioxidant Concentrate Visibly diminishes dark circles and wrinkles for more luminous eyes Your eyes are the first part of your face to show your age.” in reviews
“I've been using this for the past three months, mostly as a moisturizer because my underage area tends to be very dry.” in reviews
“Works best with the night cream.” in reviews
Aurora, CO
2,134 reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
I was directed to the ROC brand by my Dermatologist- after going to her thinking I needed a RX for my skin. I was very surprised when she shared her secrets on this brand- and how I did not need a RX, just needed to utilize this brand!! It is more potent than you'd think for being on the shelf at your local drug store. It is power packed with retinol and seriously absorbs into your problem areas and trears them overnight while you sleep!! Being very into skin care- I highly recommend!
Holbrook, NY
Ehhhhh. This was really just ok. I’m a total beauty product junkie, always on the search for skin care products. I did not notice any changes, I did not feel any firmer or tighter under my eyes, did not see any signs of anti aging or wrinkle fighting after using the whole bottle. Wouldn’t recommend this.
Clearwater
I literally use this product every night and morning before I put my makeup on. I have used this product for months and love it. Keeps under my eyes very moisturized since that area for me tends to get very dry, this product really helps. Would highly recommend.
Madera
Good serum for morning swelling and quenches your dry skin.  Helps the pinched pulling feeling   Gives you a finished look before adding your makeup.
Baltimore
I used this product for a few months and saw now visual changes didn’t smell bad or chemically but it did kind of burn I’m not sure if it cause I had just exfoliated but overall I found it to be a waist of time and money 💰 considering it’s not exactly cheap pair the with the discomfort I felt it’s a definite no from me
I recommend this product it works great! I love it Out of all the retinal skin care products I've tried this showed the most results and it's not gonna burn a hole in your pocket it's about $15 $20 at the most all the other retinal face creams are pretty spendy So go out and buy this ! 5 *
Anaheim, CA
This brand was one of the first brands I used since my mom used to buy this products all the time. The price is great for what it does. It can be purchased at target Walmart. It has a great consistent and doesn't leave it feeling oily. The product lasts a long time
This cream feels nice and moisturizing, but I'm not sure if I see any lasting effects. I have been using it for 3 months now. The smell is pleasant, but a bit strong. I like the packaging because I do not like products where i have to dip my fingers in a jar. This cream is in a tube and a little goes a long way. I'm not sure if I will continue to use this product or try another eye cream. Overall, it is not a bad product, I'm just not sure how effective it is.
Saginaw, TX
Roc was one of the first retinol product line i ever used per recommendation of my mother back in high school. I have since graduated to higher concentrations of retinol. The product glides on smoothly and was not irritating. I just would prefer a product that works a bit stronger.
I really like the RoC Multi-Correxion Eye Treatment, it is not too heavy or greasy.  I can wear it under makeup or in the evening.  It doesn't burn the way that some eye creams can.  I would use it again and recommend it to those looking to add an eye cream to their skin care routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...