BY ROC

Pure RoC® Retinol and Antioxidant Concentrate Visibly diminishes dark circles and wrinkles for more luminous eyes Your eyes are the first part of your face to show your age.  Now RoC® has created Multi-Correxion Eye Treatment .  This breakthrough formula contains an exclusive complex, which combines the age-fighting power of: Antioxidant vitamins to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, which can cause multiple signs of aging; Pure RoC® Retinol to visibly smooth wrinkles and help stimulate skin renewal; and Vitamin C to help rejuvenate skin tone. This advanced eye treatment is clinically shown to noticeably diminish dark circles and puffiness and visibly smooth wrinkles in just 8 weeks to reveal new, visibly younger-looking skin. RoC® has been a leading French skincare brand for over 50 years, devoted to developing anti-aging products that see more...

• The last eye treatment I bought was a treatment and concealer in ...1 Answers
  • I'm in my late 40s and have recently noticed that in addition to ...1 Answers
  • Is this recommended for preventing wrinkles too? I am 25 years ol...1 Answers
RoC Multi-Correxion Eye Treatment
  • "Pure RoC® Retinol and Antioxidant Concentrate Visibly diminishes dark circles and wrinkles for more luminous eyes Your eyes are the first part of your face to show your age." in 2 reviews
  • "I've been using this for the past three months, mostly as a moisturizer because my underage area tends to be very dry." in 1 review
  • "Works best with the night cream." in 1 review
Erin P.
Pylesville, MD
The formula is very soft and breathable on the skin. You don't have to use much and it goes a long way. I paid full price at a drug store and I believe it was worth it. I see less fine lines in my under eye area when using. I use it a few times a week before applying my primer and let it soak in for a few minutes to give my skin a boost of hydration.
Reina S.
I recommend this product it works great! I love it Out of all the retinal skin care products I've tried this showed the most results and it's not gonna burn a hole in your pocket it's about $15 $20 at the most all the other retinal face creams are pretty spendy So go out and buy this ! 5 *
Christina D.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have purchased and then repurchased this product because I think it is one of the best options at the drugstore. It's a bit more expensive than other brands, but I think its worth it if you aren't ready to buy a higher end eye cream. It is gentle on my sensitive eyes and makes my skin feel healthy and tight.
Ag K.
Saginaw, TX
Roc was one of the first retinol product line i ever used per recommendation of my mother back in high school. I have since graduated to higher concentrations of retinol. The product glides on smoothly and was not irritating. I just would prefer a product that works a bit stronger.
Leslie L.
Whitesville, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this product for about 4 months and didn't see any results. I gave it that long because I knew it needed some time to work. It didn't help my fine lines and it seemed to actually make my eyes more dry and bring out my wrinkles.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this product at target. It's a little pricier than most drug store eye creams. It's supposed to be a 5 in 1 cream but I honestly didn't notice much help with plumping or dark circles, it just hydrated my under eyes. It also irritated my eyes a bit. It makes them water but I also have extremely sensitive eyes so that may not be a common issue. I'd spring for a little more expensive one from Sephora like the It cosmetics bye bye under eye cream.
Jennifer S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I brought this because I had under eye circles and a little puffiness and it this treatment really worked! It doesn't have a harsh smell to it and it smooth out very nicely. You can used it under foundation which is nice. And it works for wrinkles which is a plus I personally don't have any but my mother been using it for sometime now and she can see the difference. I really love it. I would definitely buy it again.
Christy M.
Norman
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely amazing product! It completely erased the dark circles under my eyes. Goes on smooth and easy. It's very gentle on the skin. Great price and lasts me awhile. I have been using this product for 3 years and still love it!
Franciele M.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Definetelly RoC has the best products for eye area, I tried the RoC C - Supérior and I didn't need to put a lot of concealer when I was doing my makeup, 'cause my skin was really better
Bernadette K.
Chicago
Beauty Junkie Expert
The reason I only gave this product 4 stars because I cannot speak to its effectiveness in treating existing wrinkles--I am 24 and use this eye cream as a preventative measure. My skin type is extremely oily. I use it every other night after washing my face, all around the eye area and in the area between my eyebrows. It did sting a little bit the first week of use, but my skin adjusted. I only use about a pea-sized amount, it goes on easy and absorbs well--it doesn't leave a greasy feeling at all.
Ashley D.
Nearly five stars wow, I'm interesting in trying this product to help with my dark circles and puffiness. How quickly did you notice results, and has anyone had any issues with sensitive skin?
Courtney S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this reduce fine lines? do you recommend it for women over 40?
Barbara C.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this recommended for preventing wrinkles too? I am 25 years old and looking for a good eye cream to help prevent it but I don't wanna use anything too strong yet. Anyone knows a good RoC product for that too?
Kimberly C.
Johns Island, SC
The last eye treatment I bought was a treatment and concealer in one, and I hated it! Is this product tinted or is it just an eye treatment?
Sarah  L.
Chanhassen, MN
I'm in my late 40s and have recently noticed that in addition to fine lines I'm getting puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. I'm looking for an eye cream that helps with all three of these problems, does this one fit that description?