BY ROC

Pure RoC® Retinol and Antioxidant Concentrate Visibly diminishes dark circles and wrinkles for more luminous eyes Your eyes are the first part of your face to show your age.  Now RoC® has created Multi-Correxion Eye Treatment .  This breakthrough formula contains an exclusive complex, which combines the age-fighting power of: Antioxidant vitamins to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, which can cause multiple signs of aging; Pure RoC® Retinol to visibly smooth wrinkles and help stimulate skin renewal; and Vitamin C to help rejuvenate skin tone. This advanced eye treatment is clinically shown to noticeably diminish dark circles and puffiness and visibly smooth wrinkles in just 8 weeks to reveal new, visibly younger-looking skin. RoC® has been a leading French skincare brand for over 50 years, devoted to developing anti-aging products that see more...

• The last eye treatment I bought was a treatment and conce...1 Answers
  • I'm in my late 40s and have recently noticed that in addi...1 Answers
  • Is this recommended for preventing wrinkles too? I am 25 ...1 Answers
RoC Multi-Correxion Eye Treatment
  • "Pure RoC® Retinol and Antioxidant Concentrate Visibly diminishes dark circles and wrinkles for more luminous eyes Your eyes are the first part of your face to show your age." in 2 reviews
  • "Works best with the night cream." in 1 review
  • "I've been using this for the past three months, mostly as a moisturizer because my underage area tends to be very dry." in 1 review
jasmine a.
Baltimore
I used this product for a few months and saw now visual changes didn’t smell bad or chemically but it did kind of burn I’m not sure if it cause I had just exfoliated but overall I found it to be a waist of time and money 💰 considering it’s not exactly cheap pair the with the discomfort I felt it’s a definite no from me
Maegen F.
I love this eye cream! It hydrates my undereye area perfectly. It also seems to have helped with the fine lines under my eyes. I ran out for awhile and started using another eye cream and I noticed the fine lines came back!! Once I started using it again, my undereye area brightened and the lines diminished. Great eye cream AND you can buy it at the grocery store!!
Reina S.
I recommend this product it works great! I love it Out of all the retinal skin care products I've tried this showed the most results and it's not gonna burn a hole in your pocket it's about $15 $20 at the most all the other retinal face creams are pretty spendy So go out and buy this ! 5 *
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
RoC Hexinol Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Daily Moisturizer I tried this brand maybe twice. I always hear how great it is and affordable. It is affordable I didn't see a huge difference after a whole bottle of this but for the price it was acceptable. I still benefited from the moisture and the fact that it didn't irritate my skin.
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
This brand was one of the first brands I used since my mom used to buy this products all the time. The price is great for what it does. It can be purchased at target Walmart. It has a great consistent and doesn't leave it feeling oily. The product lasts a long time
Ashlee P.
Fort Worth
I have noticed that if I use this product consistently then it seems to work but if I don’t use it for a couple of days my eyes look the same. Overall it’s a quick fix but they could improve
Ag K.
Saginaw, TX
Roc was one of the first retinol product line i ever used per recommendation of my mother back in high school. I have since graduated to higher concentrations of retinol. The product glides on smoothly and was not irritating. I just would prefer a product that works a bit stronger.
Jenny R.
I love the formula of this cream. It glides on smoothly and isn’t too greasy feeling. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because the smell is kind of off-putting. I would recommend this because, for the money, it really works.
Jennifer F.
Saratoga Springs, NY
You have to be careful with this eye cream if you have sensitive skin. I saw a dryness with my skin and switched to the sensitive version of this. This is a great drugstore alternative to an expensive eye cream.
Sage F.
Pembroke Pines
I’ve been using this for years and I don’t see any big difference under my eyes. It just brightens, but as for my dark circles they aren’t getting any better. I do like this product though because of how nice it feels on my skin - it’s not harsh.
Ashley D.
Nearly five stars wow, I'm interesting in trying this product to help with my dark circles and puffiness. How quickly did you notice results, and has anyone had any issues with sensitive skin?
Courtney S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this reduce fine lines? do you recommend it for women over 40?
Barbara C.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this recommended for preventing wrinkles too? I am 25 years old and looking for a good eye cream to help prevent it but I don't wanna use anything too strong yet. Anyone knows a good RoC product for that too?
Kimberly C.
Johns Island, SC
The last eye treatment I bought was a treatment and concealer in one, and I hated it! Is this product tinted or is it just an eye treatment?
Sarah  L.
Chanhassen, MN
I'm in my late 40s and have recently noticed that in addition to fine lines I'm getting puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. I'm looking for an eye cream that helps with all three of these problems, does this one fit that description?