BY ROC

Pure RoC® Retinol and Antioxidant Concentrate Visibly diminishes dark circles and wrinkles for more luminous eyes Your eyes are the first part of your face to show your age.  Now RoC® has created Multi-Correxion Eye Treatment .  This breakthrough formula contains an exclusive complex, which combines the age-fighting power of: Antioxidant vitamins to help neutralize skin-damaging free radicals, which can cause multiple signs of aging; Pure RoC® Retinol to visibly smooth wrinkles and help stimulate skin renewal; and Vitamin C to help rejuvenate skin tone. This advanced eye treatment is clinically shown to noticeably diminish dark circles and puffiness and visibly smooth wrinkles in just 8 weeks to reveal new, visibly younger-looking skin. RoC® has been a leading French skincare brand for over 50 years, devoted to developing anti-aging products that see more...

• The last eye treatment I bought was a treatment and concealer in ...1 Answers
  • I'm in my late 40s and have recently noticed that in addition to ...1 Answers
  • Is this recommended for preventing wrinkles too? I am 25 years ol...1 Answers
RoC Multi-Correxion Eye Treatment
  • "Pure RoC® Retinol and Antioxidant Concentrate Visibly diminishes dark circles and wrinkles for more luminous eyes Your eyes are the first part of your face to show your age." in 2 reviews
  • "I've been using this for the past three months, mostly as a moisturizer because my underage area tends to be very dry." in 1 review
  • "Works best with the night cream." in 1 review
jasmine a.
Baltimore
I used this product for a few months and saw now visual changes didn’t smell bad or chemically but it did kind of burn I’m not sure if it cause I had just exfoliated but overall I found it to be a waist of time and money 💰 considering it’s not exactly cheap pair the with the discomfort I felt it’s a definite no from me
Jenny R.
I love the formula of this cream. It glides on smoothly and isn’t too greasy feeling. The only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because the smell is kind of off-putting. I would recommend this because, for the money, it really works.
Reina S.
I recommend this product it works great! I love it Out of all the retinal skin care products I've tried this showed the most results and it's not gonna burn a hole in your pocket it's about $15 $20 at the most all the other retinal face creams are pretty spendy So go out and buy this ! 5 *
Lauren C.
Arlington, MA
I got a sample size of this and it seems nice. Would be interested enough to try their other products based on the sample. Would want to do a before and after with these products for a true test but so far the sample seems to be holding up.
Linda R.
Montara
I’ve been very happy with my Roc eye cream. I have sensitive eyes, and it doesn’t irritate then, and I feel like over the last 8 months of use, it’s softened  the wrinkles around them
Emily M.
Orem
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO FREAKING MUCH!!!!!
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
RoC Hexinol Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Daily Moisturizer I tried this brand maybe twice. I always hear how great it is and affordable. It is affordable I didn't see a huge difference after a whole bottle of this but for the price it was acceptable. I still benefited from the moisture and the fact that it didn't irritate my skin.
Melissa R.
Alameda, CA
I tried ROC products after reading lots of reviews about drugstore brands and I’m so glad I did! I love this 5-in-1 eye cream. It’s very soothing to the eye, it de-puffs, it has an extremely subtle shimmer to it for dark circles (but so subtle, unlike other brands I’ve tried). I’m definitely going to continue buying roc products.
member-6f57b221f
Anaheim, CA
This brand was one of the first brands I used since my mom used to buy this products all the time. The price is great for what it does. It can be purchased at target Walmart. It has a great consistent and doesn't leave it feeling oily. The product lasts a long time
Ashlee P.
Fort Worth
I have noticed that if I use this product consistently then it seems to work but if I don’t use it for a couple of days my eyes look the same. Overall it’s a quick fix but they could improve
Ashley D.
Nearly five stars wow, I'm interesting in trying this product to help with my dark circles and puffiness. How quickly did you notice results, and has anyone had any issues with sensitive skin?
Courtney S.
Brooklyn, NY
Does this reduce fine lines? do you recommend it for women over 40?
Barbara C.
Saint Louis, MO
Is this recommended for preventing wrinkles too? I am 25 years old and looking for a good eye cream to help prevent it but I don't wanna use anything too strong yet. Anyone knows a good RoC product for that too?
Kimberly C.
Johns Island, SC
The last eye treatment I bought was a treatment and concealer in one, and I hated it! Is this product tinted or is it just an eye treatment?
Sarah  L.
Chanhassen, MN
I'm in my late 40s and have recently noticed that in addition to fine lines I'm getting puffiness and dark circles under my eyes. I'm looking for an eye cream that helps with all three of these problems, does this one fit that description?