BeautyFaceFacial SkincareRoC
Roc Multi Correxion 5 In 1 Restoring Night Cream

Roc® Multi Correxion® 5 In 1 Restoring Night Cream

by RoC

Get that beauty rest your skin yearns for and wake up to younger-looking skin. Improves the look of discoloration, sagging, dryness, dull skin tone and wrinkles with breakthrough HEXINOL® Technology. In a clinical study, women saw noticeable improvements in the 5 main signs of aging in as little as 4 weeks: Discolorations appeared visibly improved Helped restore elasticity and firmness to sagging skin Hydrated thirsted, dry skin Improved overall radiance of skin Smoothed out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

[product:roc-multi-correxion-5-in-1-restoring-night-cream] ?has anyone tried this?
RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Anti-Aging Chest, Neck, and Face Cream. Does it truly works [product:multi-correxion-5-in-1-restoring-night-cream] ?
Is it good for dry skin?
Start your review of Roc® Multi Correxion® 5 In 1 Restoring Night Cream!
Product Highlights
I have been using the RoC Hexinol Multi Corrextion 5&1 Night cream for a couple weeks now. I clean my face at night really well and then apply immediately while my face is still slight moist. It is rich, creamy and absorbs fairly quickly. Moisturizing at night is very important and really has helped to smooth out my skin and make it feel more hydrated.in reviews
...seconds you put it on but it says it's ment to on the box. They do have a sensitive version as well. This is amazing stuff. Especially considering it's only $27 dollars is amazing. in reviews
Nesha M.
Roc® Multi Correxion® 5 In 1 Restoring Night Cream uploaded by Nesha M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product did not work for me. Yes it moisturized but it was heavily scented which I do not like. It also broke me out. I like to try different types of moisturizers from high end to low end and this product did not agree with my skin at all. It is moisturizing just not for me. Roc® Multi Correxion® 5 In 1 Restoring Night Cream
Carola B.
Weehawken, NJ
Roc® Multi Correxion® 5 In 1 Restoring Night Cream uploaded by Carola B.
I’ve been using this cream for my neck/décolleté area and so far so good! It’s very nourishing, but to heavy for me to apply on my face as well. I think it’s a good cream, but I’m up for cheaper options.
Enjoli F.
Bronx, NY
So far I like it. I bought this from Bed Bath and Beyond because a woman I follow on IG with similar skin issues as myself said it had worked wonders for her. I've had it for several months and when I remember to put it on at night, I definitely notice a different in the clarity and tone of my skin.
Dusty E.
Chula Vista, CA
I love this night cream. I have used this faithfully for a while now. I am on my 3rd round of buying this. I can tell a difference with the fine lines decreasing. I wish it would come in a different container but overall I love it!
Stevi L.
Mcdonough, GA
I received this for free from Crowdtap. I really like this cream. It feels super nice and moisturizing on my skin. It absorbs easily and smells really good too. I definitely think my skin looks and feels softer and more plump after using this. It still feels good in the morning too.
Stacy L.
Baltimore, MD
Been using this regularly for about a month. The fine lines on my forehead have definitely softened and it leaves my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Very gentle, my skin doesn't burn or get red after applying it.
Pasha G.
Salem
I’ve repurchased this twice already and I’m almost out and need to repurchase again! I love this so much. I believe in keeping a simple skin care routine! I wash my face, apply this product and then put on a moisturizer. After a week of using it, I saw my skin tone even out, my acne scars faded, and any active breakouts were reduced dramatically! I really does help your skin repair itself through the night. I will never be without this in my routine. It’s definitely worth the price and it lasts for months.
Rachael P.
Roc® Multi Correxion® 5 In 1 Restoring Night Cream uploaded by Rachael P.
From the start, I LOVE the packaging.  It’s so fancy looking!  I like that the eye cream is in a metal tube, which makes it easier to get all of the product out, with nothing going to waste. Also, the eye cream is in a glass container which is great because keeping products in glass containers allows the ingredients to stay fresher longer. This product is very enjoyable to use.  The scent was nice and the texture was of a good quality; just the right consistency; not too thick or too thin. I’ve only had an opportunity to use this for a week so it’s hard to see how much of a difference it’s made on my skin, but they do say that you will see results after 4 weeks, so I’m excited to see the results here in 3 weeks.
Nicole W.
N.Main St
I absolutely love this brand in general. The amazing difference I can see is out of this world. This is the first time I have seen such a difference. Plus I have others telling me my skin looks amazing.
lina L.
Miami, Florida
I love this cream for the face, because it serves for the face neck and does not leave my face greasy .. I have already 6 months using it and it looks very nice to me I would recommend this to anyone looking to prevent or reduce the signs of aging. i loved
Ask a question to the Influenster community...