BY ROC

Results: the RoC multi correxion restoring night cream fights multiple signs of aging while you sleep, when your skin is most receptive, so you wake up looking more youthful and rejuvenated. In a clinical study, women saw noticeable improvements in the 5 main signs of aging in as little as 4 weeks: discolorations appeared improved helped restore elasticity to sagging skin hydrated thirsty, dry skin improved overall radiance of skin smoothed out the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Create the ultimate beauty regimen by pairing this product with the roc multi correxion 5 in 1 eye cream and roc multi correxion 5 in 1 daily moisturizer. see more...

• My dermatologist recommended Roc Night Cream to help me s...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
f̥ͦo̥ͦi̥ͦ🐢 S.
Prineville
This product really save my face, it really helps my face hydrated and from breaking out. I live in a dry area especially during winter, oh my ! my skin just gets so dry. I use it at night and it stays moisturizes my face all night. I definitely recommend this for sure.  RoC Hexinol Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Restoring Night Cream
Cassidy C.
Torrington , CT
I tell all my girlfriends who are in their late 30s like I am, Roc is the only way to go for fast results on fine lines and wrinkles and this night cream has never let any of us down. It’s super easy to use and comfortable on my face. It is an affordable price with designer cream results.
Rachael P.
From the start, I LOVE the packaging.  It’s so fancy looking!  I like that the eye cream is in a metal tube, which makes it easier to get all of the product out, with nothing going to waste. Also, the eye cream is in a glass container which is great because keeping products in glass containers allows the ingredients to stay fresher longer.

This product is very enjoyable to use.  The scent was nice and the texture was of a good quality; just the right consistency; not too thick or too thin.

I’ve only had an opportunity to use this for a week so it’s hard to see how much of a difference it’s made on my skin, but they do say that you will see results after 4 weeks, so I’m excited to see the results here in 3 weeks.
Seraphia S.
Groesbeck, TX
Roc Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Restoringt Night Cream is an amazing product. It has a wonderful fragrance to it and it works so well. You go to sleep and when you wake up you start seeing your skin is more refreshed and looking more beautiful. I am using it for the first time but I will be buying more in the future. This is one product that I refuse to live without. It is so gentle on the skin and is a great product.
Susan B.
Jamestown
I'm on my fifth jar of this night cream. Roc Multi Correxion 5 In 1 Restoring Night Cream has a slight "tingle" when you apply it to freshly-cleaned skin, and soaks in completely in a few minutes' time. I attribute my skin tone primarily to it, and being mistaken for someone 15 years younger - THAT is worth it!
Jenny L.
Hamilton
The Roc 5-in-one eye syrum did not work as it advertised, in my opinion. I used it two times a day, as directed, and I saw very little difference within the 4 week period. I will not be buying this product again. RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Eye Cream
Amber O.
Wheat Ridge, CO
I love the way this feels. It leaves no oily residue. I did notice results within two weeks. Be careful what products you mix it with because it can cause a little irritation around the eyes.
Charm S.
Chicago
Used this in need of anti aging cream. Watch and read a lot of positive reviews but for some reason it didn't really do anything to my under eyes lines and also made my face a bit more oily.
Edith O.
This is a great product. Moisturizes without leaving my skin feeling greasy. Some other night creams have made me break out, but this one did not.
Deanna W.
Falls Church, VA
So far has done a great job at keeping my skin moisturized through the winter mo the, without causing breakouts.
Tomie H.
My dermatologist recommended Roc Night Cream to help me smooth out some of my thin lines on my face. There are many to choose from so I was hoping someone has used this & could tell me if they had the results they were expecting. If not, did you use a different product you felt works better.