Roc Multi Correxion 5 In 1 Chest, Neck & Face Cream With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf30 uploaded by Yokyy S.Roc Multi Correxion 5 In 1 Chest, Neck & Face Cream With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum Spf30 uploaded by Jessie R.

BY ROC

Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck & Face Cream With Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF30 see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Dana M.
My only complaint is the smell- the typical sunscreen yucky smell! Other than that, this is a great product and does NOT make my fave greasy, a total plus! The packaging is small and great for a purse or to go to the beach!
Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I like this moisturizer with sunscreen for everyday you so use it most morning and it's not bad at all it smells pretty nice and I do feel like it's protecting my skin it is a little bit oily though which is only a problem for me because I have oily skin but if I let it sit for a little while it's not too bad it's not a really Shear cream it's kind of heavy to so that adds to that I'm sure
Yokyy S.
I got this in my subscription box and decided to try it. I've been using it for about 2 weeks and I don't know how I've lived this long without it. It has made my skin feel so amazing and soft. I have some dark spots on my skin that look slightly lighter. I can't get enough. Buying the actual size today, it's a little expensive but worth it. Ranging around $30
Venus U.
chicago
  Roc multi correxion 5in 1  is great, it doesn't irritate my face at all, and my skin can be very sensitive but never with any Roc product I've ever used ,its very gentle too your skin no matter your type and I've. also notice less fine lines and its only been a month .I definitely would recommend this product.
Amanda G.
Love Roc products, this included. Good price and the product works well. Also love that it is available at Target. Noticed less sagging in neck area as well as eye area. Tune lasts a long time. Will buy again
MarQuita S.
South St Paul, MN
I have oily skin and it's been hard to find product's that wont make my skin oily but this worked great and smells wonderful. Only downside for me is too expensive.
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
I got a sample of this in a subscription box and I definitely will be purchasing again. The cream is white in color and has really nice scent which stays with you all day. It feels luxurious without being overly thick, it spreads nicely and absorbs very easily. My face soft all day with no greasiness, my make up went on over it like a dream plus it has an spf of 30 so you know your skin is protected.
Magen H.
Sedalia, MO
Works great very moisturizing and great smell will purchase one day from Walmart! Received this in Walmart beauty box
Amanda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I used to use the roc sunscreen but my face shined so much - in a bad way - so don’t use it a lot