RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream, 1.7 oz

by RoC

RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream: Helps restore elasticity and firmness Hydrates thirsty, dry skin Boosts overall radiance of skin Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines Protects against sun future damage when used with other sun protection measures

How does this feel if used with foundation? Does it become greasy? I have been noticing light brown spots on my face and I think it's sun damage. =(
I am a huge roc fan already! I am curious about this cream how well does it work? Is it worth purchasing?
I really would like to try this. Does it really do what they say? I need it for all five things it claims to help. Before I invest the 40 dollars I would love to hear from people who have tried it.
Start your review of RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream, 1.7 oz!
Product Highlights
“...sunscreen SPF 30 is a great product. When we were young no one told us about moisturizing our neck & chest. This product is fast absorbing. 4 weeks can't get here fast enough to see that it's working! ” in reviews
Spokane, WA
RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream, 1.7 oz uploaded by Raianne A.
When I first received Roc for testing I was skeptical that it does what it claim to do. So I used it for 2 weeks and then my daughters said I looked healthier and better. I didn't think twice about it till a month in to using it every day. Then i noticed other people were saying I looked younger and better then before. I noticed it by then myself. I have now bought 2more bottles this stuff is amazing... Yes I do recommend this product. I will continue to use it. The price for the results are not bad. I am very happy with Roc multi correxion 3 in 1 Chest, Neck and Face Cream.
Zanesville , OH
Purchased at: Walmart
Not my go to anymore, since I’ve been using the Estée Lauder Resilience Lift Night Lifting/Firming Face and Neck Creme but it’s a good affordable product to use because people do forget about their neck and chest or get cyber neck.
Punta Gorda, FL
RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream, 1.7 oz uploaded by Cristle S.
I love this nourishing, richly textured cream! It goes on so smooth and is quickly absorbing and deeply nourishes while it fights 5 signs of aging, and can be used on you chest, neck & face. I have been using it for a little over a week and I have noticed that my skin looks exceptionally youthful again. The discoloration, dryness, dull skin tone, sagging, and fine lines and wrinkles have diminished and improved dramatically! I love the Hexinol technology and the Vitamin E that makes this such a great product! I highly recommend this product!
Tucson
I absolutely love The RoC 5 in 1 SPF 30 cream! I live in a desert climate with lots of sun, this product is light weight and smells wonderful. I tried the sample product and I will definitely buy the full product.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love ROC's Multi Correction 5 in 1 cream. I received a sample from Crowdtap and now I'm totally hooked. ROC claims that you'll notice visibly smoothr skin in just 4 weeks. I've been using this product for 2 weeks and I see a difference already. This cream is very different from others on the market since it has science behind it with their exclusive HEXINOL Technology. The cream itself has a nice consistency to it - not watery but on the thicker side. It applies nicely on the skin and and it's not greasy at all. Best of all this product does it all - can be used on the chest, neck and face, plus it has a sunscreen in it so you are protected. I am almost 45 years old and I totally recommend this product for anyone that sees changes in their skin.
Owingsville, KY
RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream, 1.7 oz uploaded by patricia M.
It's been hard for me to find a product out there that offers to not only help improve your face but your neck and chest area too. but after being given this to try for my review I have to say it is awesome!! it not only moisturizes without left over greasyness, it does just what it says if you use it as directed. if you are looking for a product that will help in these 3 areas try this, you won't regret it!!
This cream is good. It absorbs quickly and feels nice. I feel it is great as a preventative cream, but I did not see any huge improvements with the firmness of my skin. It is a good price for what you get.
Tavares, FL
This moisturizer is great. I was one that only applied moisturizer to my face, totally missing my neck AND chest which is equally important. This has an SPF in it which is a bonus living in Florida. It blends in nicely and absorbs quickly without a greasy feeling. My face, neck, and chest is more smoothr and radiant now that I'm using my ROC multicorrection cream. This is a really good drug store moisturizer.
Golden , MS
1,268 reviews
RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream, 1.7 oz uploaded by Leslie R.
I received this RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 cream from crowdtap. I am so glad I did after just a few days my face felt so soft and fine lines seem to be smoothing out I absolutely love it. it Sunscreen broad spectrum spf 30 so that's definitely a plus if you are out side a lot
Newark, DE
I got this as a birthday gift and it is simply wonderful! It makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth after application, and even hours afterward. No more juggling different kinds of lotions and bottles, since this helps the skin on your face, neck, and chest. Most people remember to moisturize their face, but not many remember to keep the neck and chest moisturized.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...