BY ROC

RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream: Helps restore elasticity and firmness Hydrates thirsty, dry skin Boosts overall radiance of skin Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines Protects against sun future damage when used with other sun protection measures see more...

• How does this feel if used with foundation? Does it become greasy...1 Answers
  • I am a huge roc fan already! I am curious about ...Be the first to answer!
  • I really would like to try this. Does it really do what they say?...1 Answers
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I received this in my Walmart subscription box. This was just a sample size so it is very hard to tell. I have not seen any results. It is a cream like consistency. The smell is very strong and it lingers. The smell is too strong. So even if it works I wouldn't use it because of the smell.
Janice W.
Janice W.
I was shocked at how well this absorbed into my oily skin. I got this cute little tube in a Walmart box. SPF 30 and not greasy or slimy. You can use it in the face, neck and chest. Reduces the appearance of lines and protects.
patricia m.
patricia m.
Owingsville, KY
It's been hard for me to find a product out there that offers to not only help improve your face but your neck and chest area too. but after being given this to try for my review I have to say it is awesome!! it not only moisturizes without left over greasyness, it does just what it says if you use it as directed. if you are looking for a product that will help in these 3 areas try this, you won't regret it!!
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I received this RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 cream from crowdtap. I am so glad I did after just a few days my face felt so soft and fine lines seem to be smoothing out I absolutely love it. it Sunscreen broad spectrum spf 30 so that's definitely a plus if you are out side a lot
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
A cream that actually works and shows the results it promises. And I love how it doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or gross. Love it!
Esma H.
Esma H.
 I used this Roc Multi Correxion Face Cream this morning instead of my regular moisturizer. I like it. It's rich and creamy and left my face feeling super hydrated. I think this would be an excellent option for someone who wants sunscreen built into their moisturizer. I can't speak to any of the claims about smoothing fine lines but as a moisturizer, I am more than pleased.
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
DICKSON, TN
How does this feel if used with foundation? Does it become greasy? I have been noticing light brown spots on my face and I think it's sun damage. =(
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
I really would like to try this. Does it really do what they say? I need it for all five things it claims to help. Before I invest the 40 dollars I would love to hear from people who have tried it.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
I am a huge roc fan already! I am curious about this cream how well does it work? Is it worth purchasing?
Diane H.
Diane H.
Decatur , AL
I have always tried to take good care of my facial skin. I have used great cleaning products and moisterizers for my face but have never put enough attention on my neck area. I don't seem to have a lot of damage there but want to take better care of it. I am thinking about trying Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck and Cream. It seems to have what I need in it including Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It is a complete anti aging treatment from the chest up. What are your thoughts? I am very interested in hearing what the experts think?