BY ROC

RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream: Helps restore elasticity and firmness Hydrates thirsty, dry skin Boosts overall radiance of skin Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines Protects against sun future damage when used with other sun protection measures see more...

• How does this feel if used with foundation? Does it become greasy...1 Answers
  • I am a huge roc fan already! I am curious about ... Be the first to answer!
  • I really would like to try this. Does it really do what they say?...1 Answers
Jodie R.
Lewisburg, TN
Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face cream with sunscreen SPF 30 is a great product. When we were young no one told us about moisturizing our neck & chest. This product is fast absorbing. 4 weeks can't get here fast enough to see that it's working!
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I received this RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 cream from crowdtap. I am so glad I did after just a few days my face felt so soft and fine lines seem to be smoothing out I absolutely love it. it Sunscreen broad spectrum spf 30 so that's definitely a plus if you are out side a lot
patricia m.
Owingsville, KY
It's been hard for me to find a product out there that offers to not only help improve your face but your neck and chest area too. but after being given this to try for my review I have to say it is awesome!! it not only moisturizes without left over greasyness, it does just what it says if you use it as directed. if you are looking for a product that will help in these 3 areas try this, you won't regret it!!
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
I love this product, I just wish the jar were a bit bigger. This has done wonders for the skin on my neck & chest. It applies easily and doesn't leave a sticky or tacky residue behind. My skin just drinks it in and there isn't an unpleasant scent either.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I really like this Roc face and neck firming cream, as we age we tend to forget about our neck and chest area, we need to focus on that area as much as our face, because we can't have a very youthful face and an old saggy neck and chest, so this awesome cream allows you to use it everywhere so you stay looking youthful everywhere. This cream glides on very easily and feels great, and really seems to be working. I love that it wasn't sticky, didn't leave a residue behind, nor leave a tacky feeling on my face or neck. It has a very wonderful scent. It's very reasonably priced and it's a large size for the price. I very highly recommend this for anyone concerned with fine lines and wrinkles on their face, neck or chest area. I received a free sample for my honest and unbiased opinion.
Esma H.
 I used this Roc Multi Correxion Face Cream this morning instead of my regular moisturizer. I like it. It's rich and creamy and left my face feeling super hydrated. I think this would be an excellent option for someone who wants sunscreen built into their moisturizer. I can't speak to any of the claims about smoothing fine lines but as a moisturizer, I am more than pleased.
Mayra T.
Dickson, TN
How does this feel if used with foundation? Does it become greasy? I have been noticing light brown spots on my face and I think it's sun damage. =(
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
I really would like to try this. Does it really do what they say? I need it for all five things it claims to help. Before I invest the 40 dollars I would love to hear from people who have tried it.
Jaime S.
I am a huge roc fan already! I am curious about this cream how well does it work? Is it worth purchasing?
Diane H.
Decatur , AL
I have always tried to take good care of my facial skin. I have used great cleaning products and moisterizers for my face but have never put enough attention on my neck area. I don't seem to have a lot of damage there but want to take better care of it. I am thinking about trying Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck and Cream. It seems to have what I need in it including Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It is a complete anti aging treatment from the chest up. What are your thoughts? I am very interested in hearing what the experts think?