BY ROC

RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream: Helps restore elasticity and firmness Hydrates thirsty, dry skin Boosts overall radiance of skin Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines Protects against sun future damage when used with other sun protection measures see more...

• How does this feel if used with foundation? Does it become greasy...1 Answers
  • I am a huge roc fan already! I am curious about ... Be the first to answer!
  • I really would like to try this. Does it really do what they say?...1 Answers
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I received this RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 cream from crowdtap. I am so glad I did after just a few days my face felt so soft and fine lines seem to be smoothing out I absolutely love it. it Sunscreen broad spectrum spf 30 so that's definitely a plus if you are out side a lot
Jaclyn T.
I got this as a birthday gift and it is simply wonderful! It makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth after application, and even hours afterward. No more juggling different kinds of lotions and bottles, since this helps the skin on your face, neck, and chest. Most people remember to moisturize their face, but not many remember to keep the neck and chest moisturized.
Jodie R.
Lewisburg, TN
Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face cream with sunscreen SPF 30 is a great product. When we were young no one told us about moisturizing our neck & chest. This product is fast absorbing. 4 weeks can't get here fast enough to see that it's working!
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
I love this product, I just wish the jar were a bit bigger. This has done wonders for the skin on my neck & chest. It applies easily and doesn't leave a sticky or tacky residue behind. My skin just drinks it in and there isn't an unpleasant scent either.
Stephanie G.
Louisville, KY
Surprisingly I am actually recommending this product because it provides great moisturizing qualities but I mainly love that it has spf in it, and it actually works! I burn super easy and with only this on and 6+ hours hiking in the sun I didn't get burnt at all.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
A cream that actually works and shows the results it promises. And I love how it doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or gross. Love it!
Esma H.
 I used this Roc Multi Correxion Face Cream this morning instead of my regular moisturizer. I like it. It's rich and creamy and left my face feeling super hydrated. I think this would be an excellent option for someone who wants sunscreen built into their moisturizer. I can't speak to any of the claims about smoothing fine lines but as a moisturizer, I am more than pleased.
Mayra T.
Dickson, TN
How does this feel if used with foundation? Does it become greasy? I have been noticing light brown spots on my face and I think it's sun damage. =(
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
I really would like to try this. Does it really do what they say? I need it for all five things it claims to help. Before I invest the 40 dollars I would love to hear from people who have tried it.
Diane H.
Decatur , AL
I have always tried to take good care of my facial skin. I have used great cleaning products and moisterizers for my face but have never put enough attention on my neck area. I don't seem to have a lot of damage there but want to take better care of it. I am thinking about trying Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck and Cream. It seems to have what I need in it including Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It is a complete anti aging treatment from the chest up. What are your thoughts? I am very interested in hearing what the experts think?
Jaime S.
I am a huge roc fan already! I am curious about this cream how well does it work? Is it worth purchasing?