Add a Photo

By ROC
RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream: Helps restore elasticity and firmness Hydrates thirsty, dry skin Boosts overall radiance of skin Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines Protects against sun future damage when used with other sun protection measures
Photos (17)
Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS

I love this product, I just wish the jar were a bit bigger. This has done wonders for the skin on my neck & chest. It applies easily and doesn't leave a sticky or tacky residue behind. My skin just drinks it in and there isn't an unpleasant scent either.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT

I really would like to try this. Does it really do what they say? I need it for all five things it claims to help. Before I invest the 40 dollars I would love to hear from people who have tried it.
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
Dickson , Tn

How does this feel if used with foundation? Does it become greasy? I have been noticing light brown spots on my face and I think it's sun damage. =(
Diane H.
Diane H.
Decatur , AL

I have always tried to take good care of my facial skin. I have used great cleaning products and moisterizers for my face but have never put enough attention on my neck area. I don't seem to have a lot of damage there but want to take better care of it. I am thinking about trying Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck and Cream. It seems to have what I need in it including Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It is a complete anti aging treatment from the chest up. What are your thoughts? I am very interested in hearing what the experts think?
Jaime S.
Jaime S.

I am a huge roc fan already! I am curious about this cream how well does it work? Is it worth purchasing?

Join Now