BY ROC

RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream: Helps restore elasticity and firmness Hydrates thirsty, dry skin Boosts overall radiance of skin Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines Protects against sun future damage when used with other sun protection measures see more...

• How does this feel if used with foundation? Does it become greasy? ...1 Answers
  • I am a huge roc fan already! I am curious about ...Be the first to answer!
  • I really would like to try this. Does it really do what they say? I...1 Answers
Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
I love this product, I just wish the jar were a bit bigger. This has done wonders for the skin on my neck & chest. It applies easily and doesn't leave a sticky or tacky residue behind. My skin just drinks it in and there isn't an unpleasant scent either.
Lakesha E.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Review for: RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream, 1.7 oz
I received this in my Walmart subscription box. This was just a sample size so it is very hard to tell. I have not seen any results. It is a cream like consistency. The smell is very strong and it lingers. The smell is too strong. So even if it works I wouldn't use it because of the smell.
Janice W.
Janice W.
Review for: RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream, 1.7 oz
I was shocked at how well this absorbed into my oily skin. I got this cute little tube in a Walmart box. SPF 30 and not greasy or slimy. You can use it in the face, neck and chest. Reduces the appearance of lines and protects.
Leslie R.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
I received this RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 cream from crowdtap. I am so glad I did after just a few days my face felt so soft and fine lines seem to be smoothing out I absolutely love it. it Sunscreen broad spectrum spf 30 so that's definitely a plus if you are out side a lot
Know My Stuff R.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
Review for: RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream, 1.7 oz
A cream that actually works and shows the results it promises. And I love how it doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or gross. Love it!
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
Dickson, TN
How does this feel if used with foundation? Does it become greasy? I have been noticing light brown spots on my face and I think it's sun damage. =(
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
I really would like to try this. Does it really do what they say? I need it for all five things it claims to help. Before I invest the 40 dollars I would love to hear from people who have tried it.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
I am a huge roc fan already! I am curious about this cream how well does it work? Is it worth purchasing?
Diane H.
Diane H.
Decatur , AL
I have always tried to take good care of my facial skin. I have used great cleaning products and moisterizers for my face but have never put enough attention on my neck area. I don't seem to have a lot of damage there but want to take better care of it. I am thinking about trying Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck and Cream. It seems to have what I need in it including Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It is a complete anti aging treatment from the chest up. What are your thoughts? I am very interested in hearing what the experts think?