BY ROC

RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream: Helps restore elasticity and firmness Hydrates thirsty, dry skin Boosts overall radiance of skin Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines Protects against sun future damage when used with other sun protection measures see more...

• How does this feel if used with foundation? Does it become greasy...1 Answers
  • I am a huge roc fan already! I am curious about ... Be the first to answer!
  • I really would like to try this. Does it really do what they say?...1 Answers
Jaclyn T.
I got this as a birthday gift and it is simply wonderful! It makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth after application, and even hours afterward. No more juggling different kinds of lotions and bottles, since this helps the skin on your face, neck, and chest. Most people remember to moisturize their face, but not many remember to keep the neck and chest moisturized.
Janice W.
I was shocked at how well this absorbed into my oily skin. I got this cute little tube in a Walmart box. SPF 30 and not greasy or slimy. You can use it in the face, neck and chest. Reduces the appearance of lines and protects.
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
I received this in my Walmart subscription box. This was just a sample size so it is very hard to tell. I have not seen any results. It is a cream like consistency. The smell is very strong and it lingers. The smell is too strong. So even if it works I wouldn't use it because of the smell.
Know My Stuff R.
Richmond Hill, NY
A cream that actually works and shows the results it promises. And I love how it doesn't leave my face feeling sticky or gross. Love it!
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
I love this product, I just wish the jar were a bit bigger. This has done wonders for the skin on my neck & chest. It applies easily and doesn't leave a sticky or tacky residue behind. My skin just drinks it in and there isn't an unpleasant scent either.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I really like this Roc face and neck firming cream, as we age we tend to forget about our neck and chest area, we need to focus on that area as much as our face, because we can't have a very youthful face and an old saggy neck and chest, so this awesome cream allows you to use it everywhere so you stay looking youthful everywhere. This cream glides on very easily and feels great, and really seems to be working. I love that it wasn't sticky, didn't leave a residue behind, nor leave a tacky feeling on my face or neck. It has a very wonderful scent. It's very reasonably priced and it's a large size for the price. I very highly recommend this for anyone concerned with fine lines and wrinkles on their face, neck or chest area. I received a free sample for my honest and unbiased opinion.
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
When I first received Roc for testing I was skeptical that it does what it claim to do. So I used it for 2 weeks and then my daughters said I looked healthier and better. I didn't think twice about it till a month in to using it every day. Then i noticed other people were saying I looked younger and better then before. I noticed it by then myself. I have now bought 2more bottles this stuff is amazing... Yes I do recommend this product. I will continue to use it. The price for the results are not bad. I am very happy with Roc multi correxion 3 in 1 Chest, Neck and
Face Cream.
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love ROC's Multi Correction 5 in 1 cream. I received a sample from Crowdtap and now I'm totally hooked. ROC claims that you'll notice visibly smoothr skin in just 4 weeks. I've been using this product for 2 weeks and I see a difference already. This cream is very different from others on the market since it has science behind it with their exclusive HEXINOL Technology.

The cream itself has a nice consistency to it - not watery but on the thicker side. It applies nicely on the skin and and it's not greasy at all.

Best of all this product does it all - can be used on the chest, neck and face, plus it has a sunscreen in it so you are protected.

I am almost 45 years old and I totally recommend this product for anyone that sees changes in their skin.

Stephanie G.
Louisville, KY
Surprisingly I am actually recommending this product because it provides great moisturizing qualities but I mainly love that it has spf in it, and it actually works! I burn super easy and with only this on and 6+ hours hiking in the sun I didn't get burnt at all.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
This moisturizer is great. I was one that only applied moisturizer to my face, totally missing my neck AND chest which is equally important. This has an SPF in it which is a bonus living in Florida. It blends in nicely and absorbs quickly without a greasy feeling. My face, neck, and chest is more smoothr and radiant now that I'm using my ROC multicorrection cream. This is a really good drug store moisturizer.
Mayra T.
Dickson, TN
How does this feel if used with foundation? Does it become greasy? I have been noticing light brown spots on my face and I think it's sun damage. =(
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
I really would like to try this. Does it really do what they say? I need it for all five things it claims to help. Before I invest the 40 dollars I would love to hear from people who have tried it.
Jaime S.
I am a huge roc fan already! I am curious about this cream how well does it work? Is it worth purchasing?
Diane H.
Decatur , AL
I have always tried to take good care of my facial skin. I have used great cleaning products and moisterizers for my face but have never put enough attention on my neck area. I don't seem to have a lot of damage there but want to take better care of it. I am thinking about trying Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck and Cream. It seems to have what I need in it including Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It is a complete anti aging treatment from the chest up. What are your thoughts? I am very interested in hearing what the experts think?