BY ROC

RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face Cream: Helps restore elasticity and firmness Hydrates thirsty, dry skin Boosts overall radiance of skin Helps smooth the appearance of fine lines Protects against sun future damage when used with other sun protection measures see more...

• How does this feel if used with foundation? Does it become greasy...1 Answers
  • I am a huge roc fan already! I am curious about ...Be the first to answer!
  • I really would like to try this. Does it really do what they say?...1 Answers
Asia G.
Asia G.
Finding a moisturizer that keeps my skin moisturized for hours was definitely an issue for me, that was until I got this multi correxion 5-1 chest, neck, and face cream. The cream goes on very smoothly, and leaves my skin feeling super hydrated almost immediately, leaving no sticky feeling afterwards, which I absolutely love. The included SPF 30 sunscreen is just an added bonus of this product. I typically only use this product on my face, but I would assume that it wouldn't take much product to cover your face, chest, and neck, considering it only takes less than a nickle sized amount to cover mine. I have been using this product for a few weeks now, and I am super pleased with the effects. My skin feels smoother, looks more radiant, and I feel more confident. I would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good moisturizer. I'm in love with it!
Leslie B.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I really like this Roc face and neck firming cream, as we age we tend to forget about our neck and chest area, we need to focus on that area as much as our face, because we can't have a very youthful face and an old saggy neck and chest, so this awesome cream allows you to use it everywhere so you stay looking youthful everywhere. This cream glides on very easily and feels great, and really seems to be working. I love that it wasn't sticky, didn't leave a residue behind, nor leave a tacky feeling on my face or neck. It has a very wonderful scent. It's very reasonably priced and it's a large size for the price. I very highly recommend this for anyone concerned with fine lines and wrinkles on their face, neck or chest area. I received a free sample for my honest and unbiased opinion.
TINA B.
TINA B.
Boynton Beach, FL
Love ROC's Multi Correction 5 in 1 cream. I received a sample from Crowdtap and now I'm totally hooked. ROC claims that you'll notice visibly smoothr skin in just 4 weeks. I've been using this product for 2 weeks and I see a difference already. This cream is very different from others on the market since it has science behind it with their exclusive HEXINOL Technology.

The cream itself has a nice consistency to it - not watery but on the thicker side. It applies nicely on the skin and and it's not greasy at all.

Best of all this product does it all - can be used on the chest, neck and face, plus it has a sunscreen in it so you are protected.

I am almost 45 years old and I totally recommend this product for anyone that sees changes in their skin.

Raianne A.
Raianne A.
N Highlands, CA
When I first received Roc for testing I was skeptical that it does what it claim to do. So I used it for 2 weeks and then my daughters said I looked healthier and better. I didn't think twice about it till a month in to using it every day. Then i noticed other people were saying I looked younger and better then before. I noticed it by then myself. I have now bought 2more bottles this stuff is amazing... Yes I do recommend this product. I will continue to use it. The price for the results are not bad. I am very happy with Roc multi correxion 3 in 1 Chest, Neck and
Face Cream.
Cristle S.
Cristle S.
Punta Gorda, FL
I love this nourishing, richly textured cream! It goes on so smooth and is quickly absorbing and deeply nourishes while it fights 5 signs of aging, and can be used on you chest, neck & face. I have been using it for a little over a week and I have noticed that my skin looks exceptionally youthful again. The discoloration, dryness, dull skin tone, sagging, and fine lines and wrinkles have diminished and improved dramatically! I love the Hexinol technology and the Vitamin E that makes this such a great product! I highly recommend this product!
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
This moisturizer is great. I was one that only applied moisturizer to my face, totally missing my neck AND chest which is equally important. This has an SPF in it which is a bonus living in Florida. It blends in nicely and absorbs quickly without a greasy feeling. My face, neck, and chest is more smoothr and radiant now that I'm using my ROC multicorrection cream. This is a really good drug store moisturizer.
Jaclyn T.
Jaclyn T.
I got this as a birthday gift and it is simply wonderful! It makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth after application, and even hours afterward. No more juggling different kinds of lotions and bottles, since this helps the skin on your face, neck, and chest. Most people remember to moisturize their face, but not many remember to keep the neck and chest moisturized.
Stephanie G.
Stephanie G.
Louisville, KY
Surprisingly I am actually recommending this product because it provides great moisturizing qualities but I mainly love that it has spf in it, and it actually works! I burn super easy and with only this on and 6+ hours hiking in the sun I didn't get burnt at all.
Jodie R.
Jodie R.
Lewisburg, TN
Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck, & Face cream with sunscreen SPF 30 is a great product. When we were young no one told us about moisturizing our neck & chest. This product is fast absorbing. 4 weeks can't get here fast enough to see that it's working!
Marguritte T.
Marguritte T.
Foxworth, MS
I love this product, I just wish the jar were a bit bigger. This has done wonders for the skin on my neck & chest. It applies easily and doesn't leave a sticky or tacky residue behind. My skin just drinks it in and there isn't an unpleasant scent either.
Mayra T.
Mayra T.
DICKSON, TN
How does this feel if used with foundation? Does it become greasy? I have been noticing light brown spots on my face and I think it's sun damage. =(
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
I really would like to try this. Does it really do what they say? I need it for all five things it claims to help. Before I invest the 40 dollars I would love to hear from people who have tried it.
Jaime S.
Jaime S.
I am a huge roc fan already! I am curious about this cream how well does it work? Is it worth purchasing?
Diane H.
Diane H.
Decatur , AL
I have always tried to take good care of my facial skin. I have used great cleaning products and moisterizers for my face but have never put enough attention on my neck area. I don't seem to have a lot of damage there but want to take better care of it. I am thinking about trying Roc Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck and Cream. It seems to have what I need in it including Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It is a complete anti aging treatment from the chest up. What are your thoughts? I am very interested in hearing what the experts think?