Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I am a big fan of ROC lotions because I think that they are a good value and perform as advertised. This lotion contains 30 SPF sun protection, ROC retinol and antioxidants to help prevent skin aging. I have found that it is light enough for daily use on combination skin. It is a good base under makeup and is non-irritating. I am in my twenties but have fair skin that is prone to freckling. I spend lots of time outside and prefer a day lotion with sunscreen. I find that ROC products like this one help me maintain even skin tone while protecting me from the aging effects of the sun. This lotion does have a mild fragance, which some people don't like. I will buy it again when I run out.