RoC® MULTI CORREXION® 4-Zone Daily Moisturizer SPF 30  uploaded by Mia I.RoC® MULTI CORREXION® 4-Zone Daily Moisturizer SPF 30  uploaded by Mia I.

BY ROC(R) MULTI CORREXION(R) 4-ZONE DAILY MOISTURIZER SPF 30

Himashi A.
Richmond, VA
I am a big fan of ROC lotions because I think that they are a good value and perform as advertised. This lotion contains 30 SPF sun protection, ROC retinol and antioxidants to help prevent skin aging. I have found that it is light enough for daily use on combination skin. It is a good base under makeup and is non-irritating. I am in my twenties but have fair skin that is prone to freckling. I spend lots of time outside and prefer a day lotion with sunscreen. I find that ROC products like this one help me maintain even skin tone while protecting me from the aging effects of the sun. This lotion does have a mild fragance, which some people don't like. I will buy it again when I run out.
Wendy H.
If there were such thing as a fountain of youth, this stuff would be it. I won't say my face is 100% unlined but I will say I have seen dramatic improvement in fine lines and firmness in my face with this product.
Mary D.
Cleveland, TN
I cannot use this. I found a great deal on a bunch of DOC products and bought several items. I broke out and my skin reacted to them. It hurt and pitched so bad. I am not sensitive to products usually. This is the only thing I have used that has done me that way. I don't believe it is bad quality but I can't use their products.
WebM D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Huge fan of ROC products & this is a staple for me. I use it morning and night. It makes my skin soft, smooth, & noticeably brighter. Bonus points for it's SPF 30 factor. Lightweight, quickly absorbs, & never greasy. Great for even the most problematic skin. (Dry, oily, acne prone.) Highly recommend especially for aging prevention. You can buy it in most drugstores, Walmart, & Amazon. Reasonably priced.