BY ROC

After just one use, you'll get softer, smoother skin. Optimize the performance of your anti-aging products with this luxurious cleanser that removes all traces of dirt, oil and dead skin cells, which can interfere with the absorption of anti-aging ingredients. see more...

Roc® Max Resurfacing Facial Cleanser 5 fl. oz. Tube
  • "I love this, but beware for those who have sensitive skin. I have used this, along with the discs from the line. It has light exfoliation, but be careful in sensitive areas. I believe using this on its own, is great. If you want to use it with the resurfacing discs, only do it a few times a week. " in 3 reviews
angie T.
West Orange, NJ
Love It.. I exfoliate my skin once or twice a week, with RoC Resurfacing facial to lift away dirt and dead skin. I damped my face, applied the cleanser, rub gently in, and then rinse thoroughly. The cream was appeared to be thick, creamy and gritty .(Make sure you rinse well from around your eye area) I tell you this from experience it took me two days to get the grit out of my eyes.

Ok, after one use I noticed my skin was soft to touch, well hydrated. My skin was glowing, and seemed to be immediately younger and healthier looking. My skin stayed that way all day long.
Radiah T.
Newark
This is my go to cleanser.... it gives gentle exfoliation and I feel confident using it everyday! Roc® Max Resurfacing Facial Cleanser 5 fl. oz. Tube
Midori L.
Montréal, AR
Love this cleanser. I bought it in the US, I had never seen it Canadian stores so I wanted to give it a try. I tried a lot of different cleanser, this one may be my favorite.
It's working like a smooth face scrub. It smells good. The texture is just fine and it also removes make up.
It's pretty affordable, especially for the size of the bottle.
It may be a little too agressive to use on a daily basis but apart from that I like it.
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
This is such an awesome cleanser, it smells terrific, works great and easy to find. I love that it's a scrub but it's not like others that rip up my skin, it is really gentle. I've used it for a few months now an its really helped my sun spots, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. Definitely a must have for flowing healthy skin.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
I cannot go a day without this in my skincare regimen. Is easy to use. And apply. Smells AH-mazinggg! Has very fine exfoliates in its very creamy texture! Great stuff. And preps your skin for any anti-aging products. Leaves your skin sooo soft. Will be a repeat purchaser!!!
Anna P.
Zanesville, OH
I just switched from the face scrub I've been using since college. I decided I needed something more intensive for my 33 year old skin. I love this face wash! Leaves no residue and makes my skin soft. Perfect price point as well.
Caeli D.
I bought this on sale at ulta for $7.99 so I figured Id give it a try. I'm obsessed with facial scrubs so I'm always trying to find new and better ones. This one is affordable, it $9.99 full price for 5 ounces. It leaves my face nice and soft and leaves no residue. it docent say you can't use it daily but I generally don't. This is totally worth it
Influenster M.
This is a great cleanser. I use it daily at the end of the day. The minor exfoliants in the cleanser are very gentle, but abrasive enough to help wash off the dirt of the day. I never experience irritation or drying from this cleanser. The fact that RoC is not cruelty free accounts for the B, rather than the A, rating.
Megan F.
Owings Mills, MD
This is perfect as a daily cleanser, I bought it to replace the resurfacing disks.
This product still is a great exfoliate if I use a face scrubber or leave it on for an extended period. Id give this an A- (=
Lindsey G.
Love the way my face feels awhile using this! Low price and a great product! .........................

Kohl's