BY ROC

After just one use, you'll get softer, smoother skin. Optimize the performance of your anti-aging products with this luxurious cleanser that removes all traces of dirt, oil and dead skin cells, which can interfere with the absorption of anti-aging ingredients. see more...

Roc® Max Resurfacing Facial Cleanser 5 fl. oz. Tube
  • "I love this, but beware for those who have sensitive skin. I have used this, along with the discs from the line. It has light exfoliation, but be careful in sensitive areas. I believe using this on its own, is great. If you want to use it with the resurfacing discs, only do it a few times a week. " in 3 reviews
Denise J F.
One of the most affordable but high quality retinal products on the market! It's effective yet gentle. After a couple of weeks of continuous use I noticed my complexion was brighter, more even, and supple.
Symone S.
Brittany B.
Love this cleanser! Although I'm only in my twenties, and don't have much wrinkles nor skin issues, this cleanser leaves my face soft and with a great clean feeling. Above all I adore how it smells.
Rozina H.
Miramar, FL
This cleaner has been great for my skin!!! I use to have this congestion on my forehead... after using this for 2 weeks, my skin is almost all clear of congestion! I was really surprised on how great this works! I would recommend this to anyone in a hearbeat! It not only cleans your skin but exfoliates it at the same time!
Myrna P.
I love RoC products. Good for me now that I am in my thirties. I can always see a difference in my face after using their products. I use this cleanser once to twice a week. Leaves it soft and healthy!
Lauren L.
Haltom City, TX
The best scrub for sensitive skin, its so light and the beeds are very small and not too harsh.
Shannon V.
Edmonton , KY
This is my favorite exfoliating face wash it don't dry out your skin so that's a plus.
Megan F.
Owings Mills, MD
This is perfect as a daily cleanser, I bought it to replace the resurfacing disks.
This product still is a great exfoliate if I use a face scrubber or leave it on for an extended period. Id give this an A- (=
Caeli D.
I bought this on sale at ulta for $7.99 so I figured Id give it a try. I'm obsessed with facial scrubs so I'm always trying to find new and better ones. This one is affordable, it $9.99 full price for 5 ounces. It leaves my face nice and soft and leaves no residue. it docent say you can't use it daily but I generally don't. This is totally worth it
Anna P.
Zanesville, OH
I just switched from the face scrub I've been using since college. I decided I needed something more intensive for my 33 year old skin. I love this face wash! Leaves no residue and makes my skin soft. Perfect price point as well.