BY ROC

After just one use, you'll get softer, smoother skin. Optimize the performance of your anti-aging products with this luxurious cleanser that removes all traces of dirt, oil and dead skin cells, which can interfere with the absorption of anti-aging ingredients. see more...

Roc® Max Resurfacing Facial Cleanser 5 fl. oz. Tube
  • "I love this, but beware for those who have sensitive skin. I have used this, along with the discs from the line. It has light exfoliation, but be careful in sensitive areas. I believe using this on its own, is great. If you want to use it with the resurfacing discs, only do it a few times a week. " in 3 reviews
Denise J F.
One of the most affordable but high quality retinal products on the market! It's effective yet gentle. After a couple of weeks of continuous use I noticed my complexion was brighter, more even, and supple.
Christina D.
Robbinsdale , MN
I cannot go a day without this in my skincare regimen. Is easy to use. And apply. Smells AH-mazinggg! Has very fine exfoliates in its very creamy texture! Great stuff. And preps your skin for any anti-aging products. Leaves your skin sooo soft. Will be a repeat purchaser!!!
Vennessa G.
El Paso, TX
This is such an awesome cleanser, it smells terrific, works great and easy to find. I love that it's a scrub but it's not like others that rip up my skin, it is really gentle. I've used it for a few months now an its really helped my sun spots, wrinkles and uneven skin tone. Definitely a must have for flowing healthy skin.
angie T.
West Orange, NJ
Love It.. I exfoliate my skin once or twice a week, with RoC Resurfacing facial to lift away dirt and dead skin. I damped my face, applied the cleanser, rub gently in, and then rinse thoroughly. The cream was appeared to be thick, creamy and gritty .(Make sure you rinse well from around your eye area) I tell you this from experience it took me two days to get the grit out of my eyes.

Ok, after one use I noticed my skin was soft to touch, well hydrated. My skin was glowing, and seemed to be immediately younger and healthier looking. My skin stayed that way all day long.
Emilee R.
Olathe, KS
I just finished up a bottle of this facial cleanser. For a month i have been using this a few times a week to exfoliate my face. It's a good formula, creamy with small grit to scrub away the dead skin and refresh my face. It leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated and hydrated. I think this is great affordable option for your skin care regiment. I don't use this as my daily cleaners. Great over all product.
Caeli D.
I bought this on sale at ulta for $7.99 so I figured Id give it a try. I'm obsessed with facial scrubs so I'm always trying to find new and better ones. This one is affordable, it $9.99 full price for 5 ounces. It leaves my face nice and soft and leaves no residue. it docent say you can't use it daily but I generally don't. This is totally worth it
Symone S.
Rozina H.
Miramar, FL
This cleaner has been great for my skin!!! I use to have this congestion on my forehead... after using this for 2 weeks, my skin is almost all clear of congestion! I was really surprised on how great this works! I would recommend this to anyone in a hearbeat! It not only cleans your skin but exfoliates it at the same time!
Influenster M.
This is a great cleanser. I use it daily at the end of the day. The minor exfoliants in the cleanser are very gentle, but abrasive enough to help wash off the dirt of the day. I never experience irritation or drying from this cleanser. The fact that RoC is not cruelty free accounts for the B, rather than the A, rating.
Megan F.
Owings Mills, MD
This is perfect as a daily cleanser, I bought it to replace the resurfacing disks.
This product still is a great exfoliate if I use a face scrubber or leave it on for an extended period. Id give this an A- (=

back