RoC Max Resurfacing Facial Cleanser uploaded by Stacy H.

BY ROC

Cleansing is an essential first step to any skin care routine, but it can be overlooked. Without proper cleansing, oil and bacteria can build up on skin. This can not only clot pores but may also prevent highperformance moisturizers and serums from performing to their fullest potentialby interfering with the full absorption of their antiaging ingredients. New RoC Max Resurfacing Cleanser is specifically designed to take cleansing to the MAX to optimize the performance of your antiaging products. This luxurious cleanser exfoliates away all traces of dirt, oil and dead skin cells, which can interfere with the absorption of antiaging ingredients. After just 1 use, you'll get softer, smoother skin! see more...

Buy on Amazon
Toni B.
Erath, LA
Review for: Other more...
Omg this is good stuff for aging skin. I’m 36 and my face has a lot of wrinkles in my forehead area. I use this cleanser in the pad formula which they don’t have on here but it’s like a daily facial every other day. Takes off excess makeup and leaves my skin soooooo soft!
Athena Z.
Houston
I'm currently using this facewash and I really like it! I'm not usually one for exfoliating face washes, but this one isn't overkill with the scrubbies. The thing I like about this stuff is I swear my face seems brighter! I've been using it for about three weeks now and I noticed a few days ago that my complexion looks so nice! Am definitely going to buy it again.
Terrie C.
 Always trying new cleansers this Roc   Was one of the best I've used it really cleansed my face and got into the pores left my face smooth and clean would definitely refer to a friend it was gentle on my face and I would buy it again
Elizabeth A.
Planada, CA
This is a great cleanser to use in the morning and at night to help improve the skin and moisturize it while diminishing blemishes. It does dry up the skin after using it but it does cleanse the face and the smell is great!
Tammie W.
Hillsboro
Love! I was surprised how it wasn't harsh on my face. It is a bit pricey, but I coupon a lot. It met my expectations.
Stacy H.
This is a good cleanser and an exfoliator it unclogs pores and takes off a lot of dead skin one of my favorites
Crystal R.
El Paso, TX
Hands down my every night to go to eye cream. Not sticky. No weird smells or oils. Does it's job. My favorite
Kelly G.
Cincinnati, OH
Good grainy cleanser with round exfoliating beads. Leaves skin a little dry. Not terribly exfoliating.