BY ROC

New. Smoothes wrinkles. Primes & illuminates all day RoC® Instant Facial Smoother is a triple action formula that instantly beautifies your skin in one easy step for smoother, brighter-looking skin all day. 7 out 10 women immediately noticed a difference in their skin* This lightweight, silky formula with triple action technology: Smoothes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and imperfections. Primes skin to create a perfect canvas for makeup application. Illuminates dull skin for a brighter complexion You. see more...

Vickie B.
Blackstone, MA
RoC instant Facial Smoother is amazing! Retinol is the leading anit-wrinkle product on the market, and RoC doesn't disappoint. Within the first two weeks I saw an improvement in the wrinkles around my eyes. The price is fair and you can get it at any CVS. This product works great. I'd recommend it to anyone over 30 who is looking for improved skin texture.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
It does nothing for feel or appearance of skin around eye. I use it due to retinol, believing in time it will be beneficial. Clinique eye roller at least felt good and reduced puffiness. As this may irritate thin skin, I am trying using it only a few times a week. Could be well paired with the eye roller.
Carrie R.
Mission Viejo, CA
I have used RoC instant Facial Smoother for years. It help my face look smoothr. Makes my skin look younger. I mainly buy it at Walmart but you can find it all over. It is very gentle to use everyday. I would highly recommend it to others. Works on the first use:)
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
Very thick and creamy. Makes me feel,as if it's working. I bought this at SAMs club. For a good price. In two pack. So the price was really good. It was a bit expensive but worth it. I feel it's helping me. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Chrissy O.
Hilmar, CA
I really like their products, I use their under eye cream and night anti-aging cream. They do not irritate my skin, smell is mild. Skin feels nice and smooth the next morning.
Ann O.
dublin, in
I got this in a beauty box a few months ago. I like it ok, but I don't think I would go out and buy it myself. I don't notice any changes in my skin in using it for 2 months.
Wendy P.
Springfield, OR
Been using for a couple weeks and have not seen dramatic improvement yet, but I am hopeful. I have seen a little improvement on some of my fine lines
Becky S.
Magna, UT
This made my face feel super duper smooth which is nice since my face never feels that smooth ever so this product is a miracle worker for me!
Smrithi A.
I would love to try this product. :)
From the review i understood the skin is smooth and soft.
would definitely buy this one next time
Robyn F.
I did not feel this did anything special for my face. It pilled up on me even with using a small amount of product.
Michelle R.
Did anyone find this helpful with deeper facial wrinkles? Did it do anything to smooth them?