BY ROC

New. Smoothes wrinkles. Primes & illuminates all day RoC® Instant Facial Smoother is a triple action formula that instantly beautifies your skin in one easy step for smoother, brighter-looking skin all day. 7 out 10 women immediately noticed a difference in their skin* This lightweight, silky formula with triple action technology: Smoothes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and imperfections. Primes skin to create a perfect canvas for makeup application. Illuminates dull skin for a brighter complexion You. see more...

Kassie G.
Smooths my pores! I use it over my makeup to add that finishing touch! It's gentle and light. I have stopped looking for something to smooth my pores. That was always a big concern for me, but not anymore! I also use it for fine lines like crow's feet and around the lips.
Maria C.
Tampa , FL
I recently started using this product before my foundation and works well. I noticed that I keep going back to it. I was afraid it wasn't going to work for my skin (I have combination skin ) but it's been great so far.
Kari (Kaleah) D.
Blaine, WA
It does nothing for feel or appearance of skin around eye. I use it due to retinol, believing in time it will be beneficial. Clinique eye roller at least felt good and reduced puffiness. As this may irritate thin skin, I am trying using it only a few times a week. Could be well paired with the eye roller.
Vickie B.
Blackstone, MA
RoC instant Facial Smoother is amazing! Retinol is the leading anit-wrinkle product on the market, and RoC doesn't disappoint. Within the first two weeks I saw an improvement in the wrinkles around my eyes. The price is fair and you can get it at any CVS. This product works great. I'd recommend it to anyone over 30 who is looking for improved skin texture.
Kristen C.
Sacramento, CA
Very thick and creamy. Makes me feel,as if it's working. I bought this at SAMs club. For a good price. In two pack. So the price was really good. It was a bit expensive but worth it. I feel it's helping me. I would recommend this to my friends and family.
Kel D.
Springfield, VA
I liked a lot but depends of the place its a little bit expensive, I liked when I used but I think that you can find another one more cheaper than this one, but this is really good.
my friend used and liked, so I think that about the product all the apnions its good.
Veronica A.
Patrick Afb, FL
My nightly moisturizer. ROC contains Retinol and does not irritate my skin. I've been using it for years faithfully and my skin looks amazing. I do however top it with a more moisturizing cream as my winter skin has become dry recently .
Carrie R.
mission viejo, CA
I have used RoC instant Facial Smoother for years. It help my face look smoothr. Makes my skin look younger. I mainly buy it at Walmart but you can find it all over. It is very gentle to use everyday. I would highly recommend it to others. Works on the first use:)
Arceli B.
Russellville, AR
My mother in law bough this for me last birthday. I want to buy it again because it works to my skin but to expensive in drugstore so even has coupon maybe I will get it when it's on sells again.
Karla H.
Irving, TX
LOVE the feel of this cream. It is not heavy nor does it leave a film, it is perfect as a daily moisturizer and includes SPF. Was even more excited to find out that it is included as an FSA expense due to the amount of SPF in the product
Michelle R.
Did anyone find this helpful with deeper facial wrinkles? Did it do anything to smooth them?