Roc Hydra+ 24h Comfort Hydrating Cream Spf 15 (all Skin Types) uploaded by Shivani P.

BY ROC

Hydra+ 24h Comfort Hydrating Cream SPF 15 (All Skin Types) see more...

Taylor W.
Cookeville
Ill never go to anyother product since this one is so good and refreshing,The all skin types is amazing as well because I'm African American and my skin is defiantly sensitive using new products but this was great.Defiantly recommended.Thank you
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL

This moisturizer is wonderful for my skin. It moisturizes a lot when the skin is very dry. It has no smell, very good. Excellent price and very easy to find in stores and pharmacies. All brand products are wonderful. I will buy again. Is very good.
Kristiana B.
Eunice, LA
Helped give my skin the moisture it needed. My skin is very dry to a point at time I'll break out along my jawline. This helped stop that from happening. It's not very heavy feeling but is a little greasy.
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
It was a really good hydrating cream my mother said it worked really good for her but for some reason it didn't really do much for my skin.!
Renata P.
Seattle, WA
I like this product because it keeps your skin hydrated and at the same time protects you from the sun
Shivani P.
I totally love it and this is my 3rd one! This goes really very well on the skin after washing and cleansing! It’s refreshing and makes the skin cold. Totally buying again and this goes really well under make up too! I wear this before I put primer and it’s awesome ! I just love this product! Recommend this to people with dry skin.
Jessika P.
Nepean , ON
This cream saved my face during my winter pregnancy. I had the most dry skin ever, went into my local drug store and it was recommended and saved my face. I had big dry patches on my cheeks and around my nose, I also bought their gentle exfoliater and applied this on top morning and night
Zeynep B.
Meknes essaada El fakih El korri n 13
J adore ce produit mon dermatologue qui me l a recommandé certout parce que je suis un traitement sévère d acné qui fait sécher ma peau donc ce produit me l hydrate d une manière parfaite pour donner à ma visage une sorte d equilibre
Ina K.
By far my favorite. I got it as a gift for my birthday and at first I didn't think much of it but when I first applied it it was so smooth it made me feel like I put a freaking cloud on my face. The consistency is very runny but muss-y as well. I have repurchased this product 2 times since I got it. I swear by this product and it will definitely be in my skin care for a wile.
Myrto D.
Athens
This is a good plain moisturizer. It is nothing special, though it does get the job done pretty well. The only thing I didn't particularly enjoy about it is the fragrance since I found it a little irritating as a smell.