BY ROC

New! Night Cream With Hexinol&Trade; Technology In A Clinical Study, Ladies Saw Noticeable Improvements In The 5 Main Signs Of Aging In As Little As 4 Weeks: Discolorations Appeared Improved Helped Restore Elasticity To Sagging Skin Hydrateed Thirsty, Dry Skin Improveed Overall Radiance Of Skin Smoothed Out The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles The Roc&Reg; Multi Correxion&Reg; Restoring Night Cream Fights Multiple Signs Of Aging While You Sleep, When Your Skin Is Most Receptive, So You Wake Up Looking More Youthful And Rejuvenated. The Roc&Reg; Skincare Brand Was Created In France In 1957 By Pharmacist Jean-Charles Lissarrague.&Nbsp; His Original Formulas Were Made By Hand And Customized Based On Years Of Anti-Aging Skincare Expertise.&Nbsp; Today, The Roc&Reg; Brand Applies Its Unique Heritage And Understanding Of The Skin Aging Process To Develop Clinically Proven And Highly Effective Skin Care Solutions, Suitable For All Skin Types. About Hexinol&Trade; Technology:&Nbsp; After 7 Years Of Research, Scientists For The Roc&Reg; Brand Made A Breakthrough Discovery In Anti-Aging:&Nbsp; Hexinol&Trade; Technology.&Nbsp; This Innovative, Multi-Benefit Compound Targets The 5 Signs Of Aging That Cause Skin To Lose Its Youthful Look: Discoloration, Sagging, Moisture Loss, Dull Skin Tone And Wrinkles.&Nbsp; It's Designed To Deliver Powerful Age-Fighting Results, While Being Gentle Enough For Everyday Use. 1-800-762-1964 Outside Us 215-273-8755 Made In Usa see more...

• I saw this on a blog today. What's your skin type and wha...2 Answers
  • Is this ok for oily acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • So I recently got this and have been using. I don't reall...2 Answers
RoC Hexinol Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Restoring Night Cream
  • "I can not emphasize how truly amazing this night time face cream is ! This cream really did even out my skin tone and did not break me out. It burns slightly for the first few seconds you put it on but it says it's ment to on the box. They do have a sensitive version as well. This is amazing stuff. Especially considering it's only $27 dollars is amazing. " in 5 reviews
  • "I have been using the RoC Hexinol Multi Corrextion 5&1 Night cream for a couple weeks now. I clean my face at night really well and then apply immediately while my face is still slight moist. It is rich, creamy and absorbs fairly quickly. Moisturizing at night is very important and really has helped to smooth out my skin and make it feel more hydrated." in 5 reviews
April G.
Burbank, CA
RoC Hexinol Multi Correction 5 in 1 Restoring Night Cream makes my skin feel soft and moisturized the next morning. I have only been using it for a couple weeks, so I have not gotten the full effect yet, but so far it seems to be working well. The smell could be a little less strong though
Mariana D.
EVERETT
I put this on right after I take off my makeup and it’s honestly a blessing. I usually get so much acne after a day with a face full of make up but this product reduced it so much! Defiantly buying again!
Carriann E.
RoC 5 in 1 cream works all night to heal my red, irritated skin. I wake up feeling like my skin was comforted and pampered all night long while I slept. I like that it is not-oily or pore clogging.
Tabitha E.
This is an amazing product. It leaves my skin looking amazing, and I've gotten so many compliments since I've started using it. It feels thick and rich, and should cost more than it does.
Melissa H.
I use this on my face and neck.  I feel like it works, I am 41 and no one thinks I am over 35!  I use it consistently though, which is key.  It's a great value for what you get.
Kellye T.
Porter, TX
I absolutely loved this product! It evened out my skin tone and left my skin looking positively glowing! It's a little pricey, but a little bit goes a long way.
Melissa S.
I use this every night and I actually see a difference in my appearance of wrinkles. My skin looks so much smoother, younger and healthier. Great product.
Melina G.
OMG I LOVE THIS AM 40 YEARS OLD AND I LOVE THE COMPLIMENTS I GET ON A DAILY BASIS AND LADIES I CAN JUST SAY I THANK THIS JAR OF ROC MUST HAVE LADIES❤❤❤❤
Danielle B.
Monticello, KY
I've noticed a difference in my skin since I started using this a few weeks ago. my only complaint is that it burns in some areas when I first put it on.
Crystal B.
Liverpool
My skin is so smooth and soft after using this. In the morning it's always glowing and still just as smooth as the night before. Not oily or anything.
Johannah S.
I received this was wondering a few things before using. Does work? How long see results? Does make skin oily or breakout?
Rhonda G.
I saw this on a blog today. What's your skin type and what benefits have you seen from this product?
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Do this product work on your face and neck would you recommend it
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
So I recently got this and have been using. I don't really see any change. Granted it has only been a couple weeks...anyone use with success??
Lorine T.