BY ROC

New! Night Cream With Hexinol&Trade; Technology In A Clinical Study, Ladies Saw Noticeable Improvements In The 5 Main Signs Of Aging In As Little As 4 Weeks: Discolorations Appeared Improved Helped Restore Elasticity To Sagging Skin Hydrateed Thirsty, Dry Skin Improveed Overall Radiance Of Skin Smoothed Out The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles The Roc&Reg; Multi Correxion&Reg; Restoring Night Cream Fights Multiple Signs Of Aging While You Sleep, When Your Skin Is Most Receptive, So You Wake Up Looking More Youthful And Rejuvenated. The Roc&Reg; Skincare Brand Was Created In France In 1957 By Pharmacist Jean-Charles Lissarrague.&Nbsp; His Original Formulas Were Made By Hand And Customized Based On Years Of Anti-Aging Skincare Expertise.&Nbsp; Today, The Roc&Reg; Brand Applies Its Unique Heritage And Understanding Of The Skin Aging Process To Develop Clinically Proven And Highly Effective Skin Care Solutions, Suitable For All Skin Types. About Hexinol&Trade; Technology:&Nbsp; After 7 Years Of Research, Scientists For The Roc&Reg; Brand Made A Breakthrough Discovery In Anti-Aging:&Nbsp; Hexinol&Trade; Technology.&Nbsp; This Innovative, Multi-Benefit Compound Targets The 5 Signs Of Aging That Cause Skin To Lose Its Youthful Look: Discoloration, Sagging, Moisture Loss, Dull Skin Tone And Wrinkles.&Nbsp; It's Designed To Deliver Powerful Age-Fighting Results, While Being Gentle Enough For Everyday Use. 1-800-762-1964 Outside Us 215-273-8755 Made In Usa see more...

• Is this ok for oily acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • I saw this on a blog today. What's your skin type and wha...1 Answers
  • So I recently got this and have been using. I don't reall...2 Answers
RoC Hexinol Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Restoring Night Cream
  • "I can not emphasize how truly amazing this night time face cream is ! This cream really did even out my skin tone and did not break me out. It burns slightly for the first few seconds you put it on but it says it's ment to on the box. They do have a sensitive version as well. This is amazing stuff. Especially considering it's only $27 dollars is amazing. " in 5 reviews
  • "I have been using the RoC Hexinol Multi Corrextion 5&1 Night cream for a couple weeks now. I clean my face at night really well and then apply immediately while my face is still slight moist. It is rich, creamy and absorbs fairly quickly. Moisturizing at night is very important and really has helped to smooth out my skin and make it feel more hydrated." in 5 reviews
Enjoli F.
Bronx, NY
So far I like it. I bought this from Bed Bath and Beyond because a woman I follow on IG with similar skin issues as myself said it had worked wonders for her. I've had it for several months and when I remember to put it on at night, I definitely notice a different in the clarity and tone of my skin.
Alysia T.
Mason city, IA
I love this moisturizer because it heals my skin after picking at it or Sun damage. It absorbs into the skin without feeling greasy. I've worn it under my daily makeup with no problems of extra oil or greasy feel.
Kelsey M.
Cheyenne, WY
I've used a few jars of this but I'm not totally sure about it. It smells overly perfumy to me. It hydrates nicely but I can't say that it does much else. It's fairly expensive for a product you can get at the drugstore so I'm not sure I can justify spending more money on it.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
This is a 5 in 1 restoring night cream, you apply this cream to your face and neck area...every night, when your skin is more receptive for repair and renewal. Work alone or under and moisturizer.
Rehnuma R.
Ozone Park, NY
I recently began using this product and I love it. It applies very smoothly. It smells amazing and luxurious. Because of this product, I realized how nice it feels to go to bed smelling nice. My issue with is that it has a jar system so I think bacteria from my fingers, although clean, stays behind in the product.
Carolyn F.
Tallahassee, FL
I love this night cream! I have been using this for about a month now and notice that my skin is brighter and more even toned. This has been working in the cold weather, but when I need a little extra moisture I just layer it on top of a vitamin e oil! Great great product!
Heather V.
Dayton, OH
I enjoyed this product. Easy to use. No greasy feeling or bad chemical smells. I did not see a difference just in the one tube of product I used but perhaps if I would have purchased more.
Jacqueline L.
It does the job but nothing more, I ended up switching to a cheaper eye cream and it works just as well. It did not cause irritation which I liked since my skin is sensitive. I wouldn't tell someone not to buy it but there are definitely other options
christina C.
Eight Mile, AL
I enjoyed getting to review this product through crowdtap. it was so awesome. I saw instant results in weeks and my face had less dark circles and was brighter and smoother
Maria R.
This is an amazing cream it leaves my face n neck so soft no rednes or itchi it nourish my dry dull skin on both face n neck good product #RoC a brand name you can trust
Johannah S.
I received this was wondering a few things before using. Does work? How long see results? Does make skin oily or breakout?
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Do this product work on your face and neck would you recommend it
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
So I recently got this and have been using. I don't really see any change. Granted it has only been a couple weeks...anyone use with success??
Rhonda G.
I saw this on a blog today. What's your skin type and what benefits have you seen from this product?
Lorine T.