BY ROC

New! Night Cream With Hexinol&Trade; Technology In A Clinical Study, Ladies Saw Noticeable Improvements In The 5 Main Signs Of Aging In As Little As 4 Weeks: Discolorations Appeared Improved Helped Restore Elasticity To Sagging Skin Hydrateed Thirsty, Dry Skin Improveed Overall Radiance Of Skin Smoothed Out The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles The Roc&Reg; Multi Correxion&Reg; Restoring Night Cream Fights Multiple Signs Of Aging While You Sleep, When Your Skin Is Most Receptive, So You Wake Up Looking More Youthful And Rejuvenated. The Roc&Reg; Skincare Brand Was Created In France In 1957 By Pharmacist Jean-Charles Lissarrague.&Nbsp; His Original Formulas Were Made By Hand And Customized Based On Years Of Anti-Aging Skincare Expertise.&Nbsp; Today, The Roc&Reg; Brand Applies Its Unique Heritage And Understanding Of The Skin Aging Process To Develop Clinically Proven And Highly Effective Skin Care Solutions, Suitable For All Skin Types. About Hexinol&Trade; Technology:&Nbsp; After 7 Years Of Research, Scientists For The Roc&Reg; Brand Made A Breakthrough Discovery In Anti-Aging:&Nbsp; Hexinol&Trade; Technology.&Nbsp; This Innovative, Multi-Benefit Compound Targets The 5 Signs Of Aging That Cause Skin To Lose Its Youthful Look: Discoloration, Sagging, Moisture Loss, Dull Skin Tone And Wrinkles.&Nbsp; It's Designed To Deliver Powerful Age-Fighting Results, While Being Gentle Enough For Everyday Use. 1-800-762-1964 Outside Us 215-273-8755 Made In Usa see more...

• I saw this on a blog today. What's your skin type and wha...2 Answers
  • Is this ok for oily acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • So I recently got this and have been using. I don't reall...2 Answers
RoC Hexinol Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Restoring Night Cream
  • "I can not emphasize how truly amazing this night time face cream is ! This cream really did even out my skin tone and did not break me out. It burns slightly for the first few seconds you put it on but it says it's ment to on the box. They do have a sensitive version as well. This is amazing stuff. Especially considering it's only $27 dollars is amazing. " in 5 reviews
  • "I have been using the RoC Hexinol Multi Corrextion 5&1 Night cream for a couple weeks now. I clean my face at night really well and then apply immediately while my face is still slight moist. It is rich, creamy and absorbs fairly quickly. Moisturizing at night is very important and really has helped to smooth out my skin and make it feel more hydrated." in 5 reviews
Lexie K.
Cincinnati, OH
Love love love this product. Smells so good and so clean right before bed. I’m a swimmer so my skin can get super dried out, specially my face so this keeps it nice and hydrated all year round.
Sydney B.
Brandon, MS
I have enjoyed using this product. The scent was really light and did not irritate my sensitive skin. My complexion is more even and my skin feels smoothr. My skin is not oily when I wake up. The smile lines are not as prominent as before. I would recommend this product to others. ***I received this product free for my honest review***
✰TESS V.
Claremont, CA
I love this scent. I love how hydrating it is. I love this product. Seriously feels so luxurious, and the smell transports you to a 5 star salon. $18 will last you months. Will buy again!
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
This is the best treatment I have ever used. I believe it really does what it supossed to do. It is quick,easy,and effective. I know I have aging skin, but this product has made me feel like gravity and I are running a close race! I have had genuine compliments that have encouraged me to keep up the regime and so I intend to do so. I am grateful to have this superb night cream!
Dolly S.
Bentonville, AR
This is the best product I have ever used. I believe it really does what it claim . It is quick,easy,and effective. With daily use it have diminished my wrinkles & evened out my skin tone by diminishing dark spots. With regular use at night before sleeping it helps to produce more collagen in the skin. It makes my skin softer & smoothr & younger looking. Loving it.
Amy S.
Alma, AR
When I first received my package from Crowdtap I was very surprised at the sample size because they are full size! I have been able to use this so many times because you only need a little bit. The cream is bright white. It has a nice and gentle fragrance which is not at all over powering. It feels cold when you first put it on. I like that feeling especially in the summer. I gently rubbed it all over my face and neck. It didn't burn or tingle. It just felt refreshing. My skin seemed to soak it in. My pores actually are looking smaller on my nose. I tend to forget about my nose when I apply my facial creams. I don't know why exactly, but I guess it just isn't a priority. However, since I have been using RoC 5-in-1 night cream I haven't skipped my nose once. Partially because the cream is very refreshing and because of my results. I am only 35 years old so at this point in time I do not have deep wrinkles. But, I do have uneven skin tone, large pores, oily forehead, fine lines under my eyes, and my eyelids seem to be very puffy. I feel that if I would continue with this Roc 5-in-1 cream that I might never see deep wrinkles. That is reason enough for me to continue. I love my results and the ease of application. If you are like me, price comes into effect for almost anything for yourself. This is money well spent in my opinion. I have been using this every night and because so little is needed to get results, I feel this jar should last me several months. To me that is very budget friendly. Keep in mind that is also is a 5-in-1 product. So you only need 1 product for your entire nightly routine. I hope my review was helpful to you. These are my actual results.
Dawn W.
Portland, OR
Kimberly G.
Canoga Park, CA
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
I received this for free from Crowdtap. I really like this cream. It feels super nice and moisturizing on my skin. It absorbs easily and smells really good too. I definitely think my skin looks and feels softer and more plump after using this. It still feels good in the morning too.
Darya K.
I do not like this cream at all for the following reasons: the cream is super light and it is not absorbed at all by my skin. It the morning I see how the cream flakes off and my skin is dry afterwards. When I apply this moisturizer it has a slight tingly sensation which is very unusual.
Johannah S.
I received this was wondering a few things before using. Does work? How long see results? Does make skin oily or breakout?
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Do this product work on your face and neck would you recommend it
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
So I recently got this and have been using. I don't really see any change. Granted it has only been a couple weeks...anyone use with success??
Rhonda G.
I saw this on a blog today. What's your skin type and what benefits have you seen from this product?
Lorine T.