BY ROC

New! Night Cream With Hexinol&Trade; Technology In A Clinical Study, Ladies Saw Noticeable Improvements In The 5 Main Signs Of Aging In As Little As 4 Weeks: Discolorations Appeared Improved Helped Restore Elasticity To Sagging Skin Hydrateed Thirsty, Dry Skin Improveed Overall Radiance Of Skin Smoothed Out The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles The Roc&Reg; Multi Correxion&Reg; Restoring Night Cream Fights Multiple Signs Of Aging While You Sleep, When Your Skin Is Most Receptive, So You Wake Up Looking More Youthful And Rejuvenated. The Roc&Reg; Skincare Brand Was Created In France In 1957 By Pharmacist Jean-Charles Lissarrague.&Nbsp; His Original Formulas Were Made By Hand And Customized Based On Years Of Anti-Aging Skincare Expertise.&Nbsp; Today, The Roc&Reg; Brand Applies Its Unique Heritage And Understanding Of The Skin Aging Process To Develop Clinically Proven And Highly Effective Skin Care Solutions, Suitable For All Skin Types. About Hexinol&Trade; Technology:&Nbsp; After 7 Years Of Research, Scientists For The Roc&Reg; Brand Made A Breakthrough Discovery In Anti-Aging:&Nbsp; Hexinol&Trade; Technology.&Nbsp; This Innovative, Multi-Benefit Compound Targets The 5 Signs Of Aging That Cause Skin To Lose Its Youthful Look: Discoloration, Sagging, Moisture Loss, Dull Skin Tone And Wrinkles.&Nbsp; It's Designed To Deliver Powerful Age-Fighting Results, While Being Gentle Enough For Everyday Use. 1-800-762-1964 Outside Us 215-273-8755 Made In Usa see more...

• I saw this on a blog today. What's your skin type and wha...2 Answers
  • Is this ok for oily acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • So I recently got this and have been using. I don't reall...2 Answers
RoC Hexinol Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Restoring Night Cream
  • "I can not emphasize how truly amazing this night time face cream is ! This cream really did even out my skin tone and did not break me out. It burns slightly for the first few seconds you put it on but it says it's ment to on the box. They do have a sensitive version as well. This is amazing stuff. Especially considering it's only $27 dollars is amazing. " in 5 reviews
  • "I have been using the RoC Hexinol Multi Corrextion 5&1 Night cream for a couple weeks now. I clean my face at night really well and then apply immediately while my face is still slight moist. It is rich, creamy and absorbs fairly quickly. Moisturizing at night is very important and really has helped to smooth out my skin and make it feel more hydrated." in 5 reviews
Elizabeth C.
Greensboro, NC
My face feels great after applying RoC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Restoring Night Cream. My skin feels soft and it smells wonderful. I use nightly as part of my skin care regimen. Hopeful it will keep new lines away and start to work on diminishing the ones I have. The purpose is repair and renewal!
rosanna m.
I recently hosted a home party featuring a full line of full size ROC products and I had some smaller sample sizes as giveaways... I did a video review and posted it to YouTube on my channel - Rosanna McCoy.  The products are very good and afordable. They'll last you a long time so you'lll get your money's worth.  Watch my video for detailed info...
Leia L.
Quincy, IL
I am liking this cream. It seems to do it's magic at night without any real effort from me. It plumps and fills my wrinkles! I don't need a lot of anti aging because I'm young still but I believe in prevention and this has lived up to my expectations.
lina l.
Miami, Florida
I love this cream for the face, because it serves for the face neck and does not leave my face greasy .. I have already 6 months using it and it looks very nice to me I would recommend this to anyone looking to prevent or reduce the signs of aging. i loved
Brandi Y.
Phoenix, AZ
I'm on my second jar! I'm a beauty junkie and buy so many items and use a little and move on but this is one item if I skip a night I regret it the next day. The glow is instant and the results grow the more consistently I apply. I love that it's a night product because retinal during the day makes my skin flare since I live in the sunny desert.
Sarah W.
Atlanta, TX
I have tried a lot of night creams that are so heavy they cause breakouts. This is not the case with this product. It's very gentle and keeps my face smooth and has made my wrinkles less noticeable and my pores smoother!
Sheena F.
Franklin
So far so good. I've been using this product for a week now and I'm loving the slight results so far. I've noticed subtle changes. I wouldn't recommend for those that have skin sensitivities. A little goes a long way.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
I just started using this a week ago after switching from another well known brand that I have been using for years. I immediately felt a difference for the better in my skin and feeling it more daily. I can not believe how silky my skin is feeling along with the healthy glow it has created. As far as fine lines and wrinkles, I expect to start seeing results in 4 weeks at this point. Love this and will buy nothing else from now on out. This does cost $25 at Walmart and well worth about 2-3 month supply.
Myra H.
I received a jar to try for free. I don't think this product would've been on my radar if I hadn't received it. So glad it's on my radar now! I don't suffer from many wrinkles but I do have pretty dry skin (and I drink water all day) and using this along with my regular moisturizer has helped keep my skin hydrated overnight. My skin also feels much smoothr and the smile lines around my mouth seem to not be as noticeable. When I do smile now the lines don't just stay on my face forever, but now the skin around my mouth goes back to normal. I can't wait to see how this performs once fall and summer get here. If it keeps my skin hydrated through the cold weather, I'll be completely sold on this product!
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
As your "fix-all" night cream this does not hit the mark in my opinion.
I am always on the look out for "the" night cream and I do tend to use for months to ensure I am getting all that I can out of it before I review it or make comments pertaining to any pros and cons.
After several months of use while I see no "restoration" effects having happened, I do like the following attributes of the RoC Hexinol 5-in-1 Night Cream:
(1) It is not oily nor greasy
(2) It DOES camouflage my under eye circles however, I need that for more daytime use vice at night when I am sleeping.
(3) Not an unpleasant fragrance

My main issue with this is that it is deemed a night cream but, has the benefits I am looking for in a day cream:
It is tinted. Why tint a night cream?
Johannah S.
I received this was wondering a few things before using. Does work? How long see results? Does make skin oily or breakout?
Rhonda G.
I saw this on a blog today. What's your skin type and what benefits have you seen from this product?
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Do this product work on your face and neck would you recommend it
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
So I recently got this and have been using. I don't really see any change. Granted it has only been a couple weeks...anyone use with success??
Lorine T.