BY ROC

New! Night Cream With Hexinol&Trade; Technology In A Clinical Study, Ladies Saw Noticeable Improvements In The 5 Main Signs Of Aging In As Little As 4 Weeks: Discolorations Appeared Improved Helped Restore Elasticity To Sagging Skin Hydrateed Thirsty, Dry Skin Improveed Overall Radiance Of Skin Smoothed Out The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles The Roc&Reg; Multi Correxion&Reg; Restoring Night Cream Fights Multiple Signs Of Aging While You Sleep, When Your Skin Is Most Receptive, So You Wake Up Looking More Youthful And Rejuvenated. The Roc&Reg; Skincare Brand Was Created In France In 1957 By Pharmacist Jean-Charles Lissarrague.&Nbsp; His Original Formulas Were Made By Hand And Customized Based On Years Of Anti-Aging Skincare Expertise.&Nbsp; Today, The Roc&Reg; Brand Applies Its Unique Heritage And Understanding Of The Skin Aging Process To Develop Clinically Proven And Highly Effective Skin Care Solutions, Suitable For All Skin Types. About Hexinol&Trade; Technology:&Nbsp; After 7 Years Of Research, Scientists For The Roc&Reg; Brand Made A Breakthrough Discovery In Anti-Aging:&Nbsp; Hexinol&Trade; Technology.&Nbsp; This Innovative, Multi-Benefit Compound Targets The 5 Signs Of Aging That Cause Skin To Lose Its Youthful Look: Discoloration, Sagging, Moisture Loss, Dull Skin Tone And Wrinkles.&Nbsp; It's Designed To Deliver Powerful Age-Fighting Results, While Being Gentle Enough For Everyday Use. 1-800-762-1964 Outside Us 215-273-8755 Made In Usa see more...

• I saw this on a blog today. What's your skin type and wha...2 Answers
  • Is this ok for oily acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • So I recently got this and have been using. I don't reall...2 Answers
RoC Hexinol Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Restoring Night Cream
  • "I can not emphasize how truly amazing this night time face cream is ! This cream really did even out my skin tone and did not break me out. It burns slightly for the first few seconds you put it on but it says it's ment to on the box. They do have a sensitive version as well. This is amazing stuff. Especially considering it's only $27 dollars is amazing. " in 5 reviews
  • "I have been using the RoC Hexinol Multi Corrextion 5&1 Night cream for a couple weeks now. I clean my face at night really well and then apply immediately while my face is still slight moist. It is rich, creamy and absorbs fairly quickly. Moisturizing at night is very important and really has helped to smooth out my skin and make it feel more hydrated." in 5 reviews
Lisa S.
Evansville, IN
Love love love this product does exactly what it states feels soft not greasy smell pleasant
Lilian P.
Keller, TX
In just one night you can see the diference in the texture of your skin, and its appearance.
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
Used for six months and saw no results. Disappointed. Expensive and not worth it for me.
Kimberly C.
Del City OK
This is my nightly cream, I wake up with baby skin. I do wish it were unscented though.
Rebecca H.
Purchased at: ULTA
Smells great and leaves your skin feeling moisturizer. I plan on using this again and would recommend to others. Price check ahead of time as there seems to be a wide range of prices depending on the store.
Abby H.
Purchased at: Target
I put this on every night before bed. It’s very smooth when you apply it and lathers into the skin nicely. It helps hydrate my face and I’ve started to notice that my fine lines around my eyes are starting to disappear.
Christine P.
Azle, TX
This product is nice. The smell is subtle and it isn’t greasy at all. My face feels so soft. I do have to wash my face in the morning though. If I keep it o e all day I’ll start to break out. It isn’t cheap either but it’s worth it.
Kim B.
I am concerned about wrinkles and as I age I noticed many more. I bought a trial box of ROC and fell in love with this cream. I noticed results in the first 2 weeks. Its not greasy and has a pleasant smell. This is a great product #Influenster #voxbox
Letícia C.
Fort Lauderdale
This product leaves my skin smooth, even toned and hydrated. Also, I think it goes well in a wide range of skin. My skin is delicate, and this product is one of a few that didn’t give me any breakouts while other for regular skin, dry, or even products with acne concern had caused me trouble!
Nichole P.
Johnstown, co
I use this cream nightly. Not too harsh and does not dry out my skin. I could see a difference in my fine lines on my forehead within the first few weeks. Great product!
Johannah S.
I received this was wondering a few things before using. Does work? How long see results? Does make skin oily or breakout?
Rhonda G.
I saw this on a blog today. What's your skin type and what benefits have you seen from this product?
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Do this product work on your face and neck would you recommend it
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
So I recently got this and have been using. I don't really see any change. Granted it has only been a couple weeks...anyone use with success??
Lorine T.