BY ROC

New! Night Cream With Hexinol&Trade; Technology In A Clinical Study, Ladies Saw Noticeable Improvements In The 5 Main Signs Of Aging In As Little As 4 Weeks: Discolorations Appeared Improved Helped Restore Elasticity To Sagging Skin Hydrateed Thirsty, Dry Skin Improveed Overall Radiance Of Skin Smoothed Out The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles The Roc&Reg; Multi Correxion&Reg; Restoring Night Cream Fights Multiple Signs Of Aging While You Sleep, When Your Skin Is Most Receptive, So You Wake Up Looking More Youthful And Rejuvenated. The Roc&Reg; Skincare Brand Was Created In France In 1957 By Pharmacist Jean-Charles Lissarrague.&Nbsp; His Original Formulas Were Made By Hand And Customized Based On Years Of Anti-Aging Skincare Expertise.&Nbsp; Today, The Roc&Reg; Brand Applies Its Unique Heritage And Understanding Of The Skin Aging Process To Develop Clinically Proven And Highly Effective Skin Care Solutions, Suitable For All Skin Types. About Hexinol&Trade; Technology:&Nbsp; After 7 Years Of Research, Scientists For The Roc&Reg; Brand Made A Breakthrough Discovery In Anti-Aging:&Nbsp; Hexinol&Trade; Technology.&Nbsp; This Innovative, Multi-Benefit Compound Targets The 5 Signs Of Aging That Cause Skin To Lose Its Youthful Look: Discoloration, Sagging, Moisture Loss, Dull Skin Tone And Wrinkles.&Nbsp; It's Designed To Deliver Powerful Age-Fighting Results, While Being Gentle Enough For Everyday Use. 1-800-762-1964 Outside Us 215-273-8755 Made In Usa see more...

• I saw this on a blog today. What's your skin type and wha...2 Answers
  • Is this ok for oily acne prone skin?1 Answers
  • So I recently got this and have been using. I don't reall...2 Answers
RoC Hexinol Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Restoring Night Cream
  • "I can not emphasize how truly amazing this night time face cream is ! This cream really did even out my skin tone and did not break me out. It burns slightly for the first few seconds you put it on but it says it's ment to on the box. They do have a sensitive version as well. This is amazing stuff. Especially considering it's only $27 dollars is amazing. " in 5 reviews
  • "I have been using the RoC Hexinol Multi Corrextion 5&1 Night cream for a couple weeks now. I clean my face at night really well and then apply immediately while my face is still slight moist. It is rich, creamy and absorbs fairly quickly. Moisturizing at night is very important and really has helped to smooth out my skin and make it feel more hydrated." in 5 reviews
Ada S.
Baytown, TX
Love love love this stuff! I found mines at Burlington and I had to go back and get 3 more bottles. I love the way my fine lines are disappearing and the very small wrinkles are hard to see now! Get the daily cream and the night cream!!!!!
Heather M.
Fairborn, OH
This is a heavier cream to be applied before bed, which I often forget to do. However I do think this helps my skin a lot! It is a little pricey for a drugstore brand but it works. I wake up with skin that glows.
Kate D.
Memphis
Love this night cream. It smells nice and clean and it feels so good when I apply it to my face. Price is good, I’m not sure if I will stick to this one or try a different brand.
amarinder b.
It’s a great night cream, very light and not greasy at all. This is my first time using it and I’m very happy with it. I’ve only been using it for a few weeks and can already see the difference in my skin. It’s smoother and looks refreshed in the morning
Mildred F.
Orlando , FL
I purchased this a few weeks ago, and I really didn't think I was going to see a difference in my skin. But I have seen some changes in my skin, much smoother and my fine lines around my eye are not so noticeable. Love this
Sherri A.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this product! I use it right after I wash my face. The smell is amazing. A little goes a long way. My face is so soft and moisturized. I’ve been using this product for about a month. Highly recommend!
Mariana D.
EVERETT
I put this on right after I take off my makeup and it’s honestly a blessing. I usually get so much acne after a day with a face full of make up but this product reduced it so much! Defiantly buying again!
Ashley W.
Middletown
This cream makes my face feel so soft. It has a very pleasant sent to it. I feel like I’m treating myself every time I use it!RoC CompleteLift Night Cream, 1.7-Ounce Glass Jar
Christina S.
I bought this because of the high reviews and the low price point. I just didn't see any difference. I'll use it when I'm out of my expensive night cream. Very disappointed though.
I use this on my face and neck.  I feel like it works, I am 41 and no one thinks I am over 35!  I use it consistently though, which is key.  It's a great value for what you get.
Johannah S.
I received this was wondering a few things before using. Does work? How long see results? Does make skin oily or breakout?
Lorine T.
Kimper, KY
Do this product work on your face and neck would you recommend it
Rachael W.
Titusville, FL
So I recently got this and have been using. I don't really see any change. Granted it has only been a couple weeks...anyone use with success??
Rhonda G.
I saw this on a blog today. What's your skin type and what benefits have you seen from this product?
Lorine T.