BY ROC

New! Day Cream With Hexinol&Trade; Technology And Spf 30 In A Clinical Study, Ladies Saw Noticeable Improvements In The 5 Main Signs Of Aging In As Little As 4 Weeks: Discolorations Appeared Visibly Improved Helped Restore Elasticity And Firmness To Sagging Skin Hydrated Thirsty, Dry Skin Improved Overall Radiance Of Skin Smoothed Out The Appearance Of Fine Lines And Wrinkles The Roc&Reg; Multi Correxion&Reg; 5 In 1 Daily Moisturizer Fights Multiple Signs Of Aging In One Complete Solution To Help Your Skin Look More Youthful And Radiant. The Roc&Reg; Skincare Brand Was Created In France In 1957 By Pharmacist Jean-Charles Lissarrague.&Nbsp; His Original Formulas Were Made By Hand And Customized Based On Years Of Anti-Aging Skincare Expertise.&Nbsp; Today, The Roc&Reg; Brand Applies Its Unique Heritage And Understanding Of The Skin Aging Process To Develop Clinically Proven And Highly Effective Skin Care Solutions, Suitable For All Skin Types. About Hexinol&Trade; Technology:&Nbsp; After 7 Years Of Research, Scientists For The Roc&Reg; Brand Made A Breakthrough Discovery In Anti-Aging:&Nbsp; Hexinol&Trade; Technology.&Nbsp; This Innovative, Multi-Benefit Compound Targets The 5 Signs Of Aging That Cause Skin To Lose Its Youthful Look: Discoloration, Sagging, Moisture Loss, Dull Skin Tone And Wrinkles.&Nbsp; It's Designed To Deliver Powerful Age-Fighting Results, While Being Gentle Enough For Everyday Use. 1-800-762-1964 Outside Us 215-273-8755 Made In France see more...

• Is this considered better than the Roc product with retin...2 Answers
  • Does thia help with sun spots and how long to see results?2 Answers
  • What is your favorite shimmery sunscreen that adds a litt...2 Answers
RoC Hexinol Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Daily Moisturizer
  • "This is my favorite moisturizer! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated, glowing and clear. Works well on my sensitive skin!" in 7 reviews
  • "This product does everything it promises. I have very dry skin, especially on and around my nose. This product is very moisturizing, but without the greasy feel. It doesn't cause my skin to breakout or look oily or shiny. My skin looks healthy & moisturized when I use this. " in 6 reviews
Dan M.
Its a great daily moisturizer. I have noticed that my fine lines are less prominent. It goes on smoothly and it has not made me break out at all.

However, i took off one star because it feels like it lays on top of my skin, and it leaves me looking too glowy, almost like shiny. And although i dont mind the scent, it smells like SPF and it lingers.
Teresa F.
Wahpeton , ND
I use this product daily. I like that it has a sunscreen built in. I also like that it can help with multiple skin and aging issues. It does not feel heavy and the price is right!
Tara N.
Austin
This moisturizer does a good job at moisturizing, and I have dry skin. I must say it’s very tiny, much smaller than I was expecting for the price. But I started breaking out ever since I started using this.q
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
Affordable moisturizer, u can buy at most drug stores. Not my favorite, but great in a pinch. Light scent.
Ilze D.
Binghamton, NY
I have used this twice so far and have been very impressed! I usually don’t spend a lot of time outdoors, but since the weather is improving, I’ve been going for runs. I’ve worn this and had zero issues with sunburn (thanks, SPF!). I also felt moisturized, even after sweating. The price is steep, but so far I’d say worth it!
Stacey B.
Post Falls, ID
I recently just purchased this moisturizer just to try because I have such dry sensitive skin with a little bit of redness. I have been consistently using this product for about 2 weeks now and I love it. It doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy and it’s light weight. Another plus is it smells great. 👍🏻
Stephanie K.
Hampton
Smells wonderful! It keeps your skin hydrated and glowy. I love that it also has SPF in it. The price is a tad higher than I'd like, that's the reason for the 4 stars.
Nicole T.
Hudson, NH
I got this about a week ago and have been using it faithfully in combination with dark spot correctors. I like that this has an spf in it but doesn’t feel greasy in the slightest! I would definitely recommend this product!!!
Junu T.
One affordable sunscreen and moisturizer which is not greasy and doesn’t live a white cast on your skin. I was looking for some moisturizer/ sunscreen which will suit my dry and brown skin. I got one very nice sunscreen Murad City Skin Age Defense Broad Spectrum SPF 50 PA++++ but way too expensive. And after that i found this RoC Multi Correxion 5-in-1 Daily Moisturizer i’m never going back.
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
This is such a smooth, moisturizing day cream!! It has a high spf, but still sinks in quickly and doesn’t photograph white. It’s smooth under makeup and it definitely makes my skin clearer and brighter with use.
Carissa C.
Toledo, OH
Does it leave your face oily/ greasy feeling?
molly a.
Spiro, OK
What is your favorite shimmery sunscreen that adds a little glow to your legs? Mine are so white.
De B.
Is this considered better than the Roc product with retinol or not+ Thanks!
Brittany B.
Does thia help with sun spots and how long to see results?

back